Romeo and Madden Skin Food Lab

Romeo and Madden Skin Food Lab

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for Romeo and Madden Skin Food Lab? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Durbano90
    Durbano90Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big fan!

I have purchased many products from the Romeo and Madden range over 6 months or so. I discovered them on social media and was attracted to the brand as they advertised natural products. I purchased their "detox box" which included their activated charcoal soap, a blemish oil and a face mask. The box was great value and each product is excellent in their own right. Combining the products has really improved my skin and I will continue to purchase these products. I have always had horrible skin so to find a product (FINALLY) that actually works was a relief!