Roof Rack Store Australia

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

prforbes

prforbesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thule reliability and supply

I had Thule EVO bars on my previous vehicle and was extremely satisfied with them - I purchased a new Prado and without haggling about price, I was able to purchase from Roof Rack Store for $50 less than any of the opposition suppliers. That is what I call a bargain! many thanks to Roof Rack Store and I will be recommending them to my friends in need of roof bars.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review and the recommendations. Don't forget our free shipping too! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Great Service

Having shopped around, this was the second time I've used The Roof Rack Store. When I turned up, they fitted the accessory on the spot. Took no time at all and was back on the road in under 30mins. Nice & Easy.

Hi Michael

Frank P.

Frank P.Sydney, NSW

Top quality service and professional advice

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Frank, Thanks for the return business and the review. Much appreciated! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

AmyDarwin, NT

Yakima Holdup 2 bike carrier

Firstly the team at Roof Rack were amazing, I live in Darwin, ordered on the Tuesday had it by the following Monday. The item itself is great too - once you have used it a few times it is super easy - very happy as loading and unloading the bike in the rear of the car was very frustrating. My only concern is the plastic components of the carrier -Darwin is a harsh climate so it will be interesting to see how long it takes before they start to perish.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Amy! Darwin is a harsh climate, so keep us informed with any perishing.

Amy

No worries AJ. I park undercover at home and for work so hopefully that will extend their life.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

That will help alot Amy. Yakima have a Lifetime warranty, however most products benefit from being undercover.

Brendan Back

Brendan BackRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing customer service!!!

Rob was incredible, he truly went above and beyond to help in getting me a rare / discontinued part for my roof racks. Its not that common to get such good service these days..., cheers guys : )

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Brendan!

Greg Molony

Greg MolonyIllawarra, NSW

Yakima Bike Carrier

Purchased Yakima Holdup 2 online from Roof Rack Store, very happy with quick and efficient service and very expedient delivery. I also had to purchase a replacement part that I broke and this was sourced with the same expediency. Highly recomended!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Greg!

Ashley C.

Ashley C.

Happy Buyer Who will probably be back

Great communication overall. I was very well informed by knowledgeable staff before the purchase. The shipping is also super smooth. Took only 4 days to reach to Perth WA. Love the roof racks on my car. Can't wait to install the Roof Top Tent.

Hi Ashley,
Thanks a lot for the review. Enjoy the view from your new roof top tent! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Great service!

Purchased Thule cross-bars and a bike carrier. Easy to deal with, well priced and great service including super fast response for a spare part I needed a year later. Would definitely recommend.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Carl!

Mike Gray

Mike GraySydney, NSW

Thule Bike Rack Purchase

The Roof Rack Store are great people to deal with. Very helpful and most importantly the Thule Bike Rack I bought from them operates really well, exactly as they said it would. The rack arrived within a day or 2 of my purchase over the phone with Leigh.
We are very happy with our purchase. We had a small issue with a part which Leigh was able to get Thule to replace, which was delivered to my home within a few days.
I really like dealing with organisations who back their products and their own brand, which is what The Roof Rack Store did. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a bike or roof rack.
Mike Gray
Cronulla

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the review. Appreciate the feedback. Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Super fast delivery

Ordered parts for two bike carriers and they were here in three days from order. Right parts, good price and no hassles. Will definitely use Roof Rack Store again. Thanks.

Hi Jack
Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great product. Reasonable instructions. It seems to be well made.

Reasonable instructions. It seems to be well made and solid. We look forward to many years use. We do not have to lift our bikes so high and we can open our hatch back with the bikes fitted very easily.

Hi Wal,
Regards Aj

Jenks

JenksCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Rack

Great to see you cover a full range of options for my vehicle
The updated bike rack works really well
Good quick delivery
Easy to use instructions for self installation
Would recommend this site for future purchases

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Jenks!

Narralakes

NarralakesNew South Wales, 2099

Awesome service!

Thanks so much! It took less than a day to get my part!! Thanks Leigh!! Helpful and friendly service as always!! I highly recommend Roof Rack store for anything to do with roof racks, even older products like mine.

Hi Narralakes,

Mikevdz

MikevdzNew South Wales

finally delivered the right product.

great online shopping experience, great product/s.
Company shipping experience not great. Sent completely different product first time round.
Company can review their processes or people responsible to get the right product (as per order) sent the first time.
great after sales service to resolve the problem.

Hi Mikevdz,
Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your patience dealing with our mistake.
Regards,
Aj

Great customer service

Processed cancellation no problems after no longer needed the item I had ordered online. This was after I had already paid for it. Very quick to respond too. Thanks guys

Hi Paul

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best fastest ever in online shopping life

This is the best service ever in my online experience.
1. Best price
2. Ordered before 2pm and it delivered next day morning at my door. Less than 24hours End to end. Fastest experience ever

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Jay, Thanks a lot for the review!
Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Geoff T

Geoff TCanberra

Excellent after sales service

The initial online purchase was easy to navigate and very clear on all details around the rack I was purchasing and It arrived at my door surprisingly quickly. After about 14 months I had a problem with the rack. It only took two emails to the roof rack store for the issue to be rectified and a new rack component to be shipped. Absolutely recommend these guys for both initial purchase and then standing by their product after 14 months... will not hesitate to recommend them. Just put it in your basket and hit that buy button, you will not regret it.

Hi Geoff

commie

commieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and more

Exceptional service, correct fitting and feedback information, a quality website, easy email and phone contact, industry leading products, great price, fast delivery to my door - cannot fault Roof Rack Store. 10/10.

Hi Commie,
Thanks for the purchase and the review!
Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Top Service

Over the last 7 years I have been purchasing all me car travel accessories through the Roof Rack Store for more than 1 vehicle. Since the start I have always compared prices to find that they are the most competitive around cost and provide a very high level of customer service based on their extensive knowledge. Just recently I was looking for a Bike rack for my vehicle to find that they able to provide me the most competitive price on the market. Keep up the great work Guys.

Hi Murali,
Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Trevor I

Trevor ISydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Service

Purchased a Rocky Mount Monorail bike rack. Quality made, well though out product easy to use, suits our E Bikes The service from Roof Rack store absolutely brilliant, friendly & helpful staff. GOLD CLASS.

Hi Trevor,