Roof Rack Store Australia

Roof Rack Store Australia

See the Best Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

finally delivered the right product.

great online shopping experience, great product/s.
Company shipping experience not great. Sent completely different product first time round.
Company can review their processes or people responsible to get the right product (as per order) sent the first time.
great after sales service to resolve the problem.

Hi Mikevdz, Thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your patience dealing with our mistake. Regards, Aj

Great customer service

Processed cancellation no problems after no longer needed the item I had ordered online. This was after I had already paid for it. Very quick to respond too. Thanks guys

Hi Paul Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Best fastest ever in online shopping life

This is the best service ever in my online experience.
1. Best price
2. Ordered before 2pm and it delivered next day morning at my door. Less than 24hours End to end. Fastest experience ever

Hi Jay, Thanks a lot for the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Excellent after sales service

The initial online purchase was easy to navigate and very clear on all details around the rack I was purchasing and It arrived at my door surprisingly quickly. After about 14 months I had a problem with the rack. It only took two emails to the roof rack store for the issue to be rectified and a new rack component to be shipped. Absolutely recommend these guys for both initial purchase and then standing by their product after 14 months... will not hesitate to recommend them. Just put it in your basket and hit that buy button, you will not regret it.

Hi Geoff Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great Service and more

Exceptional service, correct fitting and feedback information, a quality website, easy email and phone contact, industry leading products, great price, fast delivery to my door - cannot fault Roof Rack Store. 10/10.

Hi Commie, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Top Service

Over the last 7 years I have been purchasing all me car travel accessories through the Roof Rack Store for more than 1 vehicle. Since the start I have always compared prices to find that they are the most competitive around cost and provide a very high level of customer service based on their extensive knowledge. Just recently I was looking for a Bike rack for my vehicle to find that they able to provide me the most competitive price on the market. Keep up the great work Guys.

Hi Murali, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Exceptional Service

Purchased a Rocky Mount Monorail bike rack. Quality made, well though out product easy to use, suits our E Bikes The service from Roof Rack store absolutely brilliant, friendly & helpful staff. GOLD CLASS.

Hi Trevor, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

Great Service.

Bought a Thule bike rack. Ordered it on line on Tuesday and it arrived at Geelong in Victoria on Friday from Sydney! Rang the store to enquire about delivery and they answered all my questions promptly. It is always the after purchase service that defines one business from the rest and Roof Rack Store were great with very competitive prices. Will but again soon as will need roof racks. Thanks.

Hi Graeme Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Super Company

Couldn’t be happier with the products Leigh and the team provided. This is the second time l have ordered off them and being in Melbourne was no issue as their delivery service is great.
Great to find a company so customer focused
Todd

Hi Todd Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Second to none!

Bought online from roof rack store twice. The level of service and prompt follow up with any questions is amazing. I’ve recommended to family & friends and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

Hi Elijah, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Excellent service. The go to place for roof racks and all the bits needed !!!

Website is informative. Easy to find what is required and if in doubt, just gave the guys a call and very helpful. Shipping is also very prompt. Installation service offered.

Hi Adrian, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Perfect

I have purchased many products from Roof Rack Store Australia over the years. I have always found their customer service friendly and helpful and all staff have great product knowledge.

Hi Geoff, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Excellent!

I visited the store and i was very happy with the service and knowledge of the staff. There was plenty of stock and the staff were very helpful. I Highly recommend them.

Hi Dualiz, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great Service

Great Service, Great product knowledge, Great Experience. Rang for some advice to get the right style of racks for my needs with the look I wanted. Placed the order online in the morning and it arrived the next day,

Hi Mark, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Delivery not perfect, but response from customer service certainly was.

I had ordered a set of roof racks and 2 bike racks to fit the racks online from Roof Rack Store, all to be keyed alike. Products were shipped on the Friday from Sydney, and arrived in Melbourne on the following Tuesday. On unwrapping the package, I realised there was only the roof racks and one bike rack there. Contacted Rob from Roof Rack Store immediately to find out where the other bike rack was. Turns out it had been omitted from the original shipment, and only the one bike rack had been sent. Rob organised for the missing one to be keyed as per the rest of the order, and resent straight away. Anyway, within 48 hours of that call to Rob, the missing bike rack arrived, and was correctly keyed to match the others.

Sometimes things don't always go to plan, but it's in these times that excellent customer service shines through. So thank you to Rob, and all the team at Roof Rack Store. I'll definitely shop with you guys again.

Hi Greg, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Super fast delivery

I have used these guys on 3 separate occasions now. Good advice, good prices and super (like next day) quick for deliveries in metro Sydney. I’m really impressed and would recommend anyone to give them a go.

Hi George, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store Australia

What a refreshing change

Initially contacted Roof Rack Store due to price. I then realised that dealing with this company was as good as it gets. Professional, personable and helpful, Leith conveyed a knowledge of his product and an understanding of the best practice in a service industry. I am not aware of who is the boss of this outfit but from reading the reviews Leith is typical of the entire staff, a pity they are not in Adelaide.

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store.

Outstanding Company

It’s not often you come across a company that does everything right.
From the start of my search for roof racks and bike carriers they have exceeded my expectations.
The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable. The products arrived very quickly.
I now have a perfect set up on my car.
Highly recommend them as a one stop shop.

Hi Jon, Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

YAKIMA ShowBoat 66

Bought YAKIMA ShowBoat 66 - Fantastic product, best customer service and super fast delivery. Thank you very much! Highly recommended. Good value for money. Very Happy Customer. Now I can load and unload my kayak with no problems. Thank you!

Thanks for the review Vladimir! Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Great Helpful Guys

I found the Roof Rack Store in Mitcham great, huge variety of roof rack products and very helpful .... no effort, these guys know their product, I required rubber strips for top of roof rack, had the right product at the right price

Thanks for the review! Aj @ Roof Rack Store