4.9

99% · 2542 · 1%

Graham
Graham

Above the rest for service

Helpful staff who are quick to respond to any questions. Delivery charge was very reasonable for a fast service. Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveGordon 2906, ACT

Great service/advice

Emailed a few questions about products and shipping/pick up. Got very timely and helpful responses. Seems like a great crew to do business with. Thanks to the team members! Show reply
Noel L
Noel LGordon 2906, ACT2 posts

Good Customer Service before and still Good Service today

Jon was a great help in finding the correct replacement part for my Thule compact bike rack. Part ordered on Friday and arrived Monday morning 10AM. Show details ·  1
Raymond MILLER
Raymond MILLER2 posts

Roof rack spare key for barrel locks

Extremely helpful in information and was quick & willing to offer personal assistance & or provide alternative options an contacts Show reply
Malcolm
MalcolmFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer service

From the start your assistance was exceptional in picking the correct equipment to answering emails on the weekend with questions I needed answered. Highly recommend this business. Show reply
EdwrMrrs
EdwrMrrs

Awesome experience from start to finish

Could not have been easier. Team are super helpful and I will definitely use the roof rack store again. Show details ·  1
Steve G.
Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Received a roof Thule Evo Wingbar roof rack with a slight imperfection in one of the rubber strips. Doesn’t affect the function of the rack but I’m a bit obsessional. The imperfection was not the fault of RRS - would have been packaged that way from the Thule factory. Anyhow, emailed RRS - they responded on a public holiday, and offered to post a replacement rubber strip. Great service! Very happy with the racks. Show details ·  1
Rick W.
Rick W.

Price match, a bit of extra service and fast delivery

Roof Rack Store honoured a competitor discount with Price Match, offered service beyond required by considering and adding the extras I would need and the delivery took only one day! It all installed exactly as described, looks great and fits perfectly. Show details ·  1
Maddie
Maddie

Great customer service

Helpful, fast replying customer service! Wouldn’t hesitate to get further assistance from them Show reply
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products & service

Great pricing and product. Was shipped quickly and well packed. Excellent customer service as I had some issues (user error) installing my roof racks but Justin was quick to respond to my email and help me through the issue. Great store I will be shopping here again. Thanks Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertDarwin, NT

Roof rack store helpful ****

Thanks roof rack store we got there in the end I was looking for a special key which I tried with local suppliers with no luck most of the time you just need to go straight to the supplier staff very helpful thank you Justin

Regards
Robert Show reply

Rob R
Rob R

Online Order - Great Customer Service

Great communication and very prompt response to an issue with my online order. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Mark P.
Mark P.Perth, WA

Would recommend!!

Great service.
Super fast delivery, less than 48 hours from the other side of Australia... With others it can take that long to come from the other side of Perth.

Great quality product.

Thanks... I will be back.... Show reply

Sunny
SunnySydney2 posts

Amazing service from start to end

Jon was amazing from the moment I called him for enquiry, was patient enough to talk me through the products and made the purchase seamless. Jon even went above and beyond to ship the roof racks the same day inspite of getting in the order late in the day.
Would definetely buy again when needed and would recommend roof rack store Show details ·  1
Richard D.
Richard D.Sydney, NSW

Helpful team

I wasn't sure if a 5UP Single Trail rack would fit my vehicle; email enquiry to the store was followed up with a visit to test fit a 2UP, and then helped source the previous model as the new release ( colour change ) had increased the price. The product only took a few days to arrive for collection. Very happy with it; the garage stand is essential, given the weight of the rack to store and then position it by the car. Show details ·  1
Daniel S.
Daniel S.

The Front Runner Slimline II fits my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee perfectly

I am so happy with the end result. The instructions are very poor, so grab a few friends as I did to put it together. Otherwise pay the money and get it done professionally. After a couple of calls to John at the store, he was very helpful, as was Dion finding me the correct roof rack to fit my car. When we got the rack on people were asking where I bought it. Unfortunately I can't upload any pictures. Show details ·  1
Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Tom Howard
Tom Howard

Amazing customer service. These guys got the parts and shipped in 7 days.It was greatly appreciated Cheers

Couldn’t get parts in Canada or United States. These guys came through in 7 days with shipping. Still waiting for Yakima Corporate to get back to me. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Excellent customer service

Took a product to them on the advice of the product supplier as they were the closest dealer in that product to me. Even though they hadn't sold me the product they were helpful and thorough and helped me navigate the repairs warranty process. Show details ·  1
Roasty
RoastyBrisbane18 posts

Exceptional service

I've often ordered items showing as "in stock" online, only to discover a long wait time for the goods. On this occasion, I called to ensure the item was in stock, prior to finalising the website order. I was assisted by Justin, who must have been aware there was only one showing in stock and took the time to physically ensure they still had stock. He advised me that he was putting the unit aside, ready to send the moment my order was placed. True to his word, despite how late it was in the working day, I received a tracking number for Star Track only moments later. Awesome work! Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing service

Quick response to questions and great advice, highly recommended AAA+ Justin was great Show details ·  1
Andrew T
Andrew THunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great customer service

After I initially purchase the incorrect fitting kit due to my Thule bars being an older set - Justin (Customer Service) .. was able to follow up and monitor the return of my purchase and handle the refund for me. He then forwarded me the link for the kit I needed to purchase. EXCELLANT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Thankyou Show reply
Garth
Garth

Jon and Justin are bigger than Charles Atlas

All needs were met -no issues. They were very patient and helpful as well as knowledgeable. Show details ·  1
Tan T
Tan TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Price Matched and Delivered in 2 days

Leigh Price Matched and Delivered in 2 days. From Sydney to Melbourne - WOW! Definitely be back if i need more goodies!! Thanks Leigh - legend Show details ·  1
Wayne J
Wayne JHobart20 posts

Excellent service

Sent an email re roof bar fittings and got a reply in 5mins with links to suitable products
and also an attached PDF with fitting instructions.
thanks Justin Show details ·  1
ShopJock
ShopJockMelbourne25 posts

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery

I had an enquiry about which part I needed to replace a faulty item on my Thule bike rack. The response was prompt, friendly and informative. I then ordered the part and it arrived within the week. Really impressed with this store. Will definitely use again if I need. Exceptional communications - I was advised every step of the process. Show details ·  1
kdo
kdo

Worth buying from them even if you live in the States

When you live in the U.S., it's not usually worth ordering your gear from Australia and having it shipped halfway around the world. But that is what I was advised to do and it was the right choice. Of course the main point is that they had what I needed (discontinued in the States for some reason). But also they were super helpful in making sure I got the right product, and shipping took only a few days. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Truly great service!

Gordon had me sorted within minutes. Even swapped the keys and locks on my new Thule racks to match the Thule bike carriers I had bought elsewhere (that store did not have the racks or fitting kit I wanted in stock). There will be no 'elsewhere' in future! Show details ·  1
AJ A.
AJ A.

Awesome product and service!

Found the Yakima EasyOff online and noticed it was not available in the US. Found your site and reached out first to see if you shipped all the way to USA and the replie was super fast, YES! Puchased item Tuesday morning and had it at my door on Friday morning! The Yakima mounts are perfect, exactly what i needed to install my awning and awning room. Show details ·  1
Richard C.
Richard C.Sydney, NSW

Prompt service and they know their product

The website is comprehensive and helpful for vehicle matching, the stock is available and the staff response to queries is fast.
The experience was consistent with all the other good reviews. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing customer service

A great team of people. The quality of service is amazing- very prompt and if any issue occurs they go above and beyond to help. Pricing is as good as it gets too. Show details ·  1
RICHARD
RICHARD

Enquiry about my roof rails

Justin responded very quickly and efficiently to my question about the suitability of my roof racks on my intended new car. Thank you Justin. Show details ·  1
GDW
GDWHobart3 posts

Great price, fast delivery and exceptional service

Ordered a towball mounted Thule rack and a couple of accessories. Not only was it the best price i could find, delivery was free and fast, and they included some light cable adapters at no cost. Who doesn’t love free stuff.
Thanks so much Show details ·  1
Don
DonPerth, WA3 posts

David G.
David G.South-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Five-star Service

Always good service. I have bought from Roof Rack Store quite a few times over the years. Fast, efficient no-nonsense people. Carry good products and deliver promptly. Honor their price match policy.
David Reid Show details ·  1
Graeme
GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service
The delivery of the products I purchased was exceedingly prompt
When I found out that there was a problem with one of the products being not suitable for my vehicle they were very sincere in offering a refund. This very refreshing and very commendable. I would certainly recommend this store to any potential customer Show details ·  1
Tony N.
Tony N.Northern Region, NSW

Roof rack KRTH012T

Justin very helpful in all aspects of our conversation about the equipment I needed, his quick response excellent
Thanks for your Show details ·  1

Robin
RobinSouthwest, VIC

Great honest advice

Justin responded to my email enquiry by asking pertinent questions about my needs and known issues. He ultimately concluded that no manufactured options had suitable fittings meeting safety requirements. He noted with respect and and in a friendly manner that he would love to sell me racks, but my particular needs prevented him doing so. Show reply
PaulineO
PaulineOSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fabulous staff reponse

I took delivery of roof racks for my car and subsequently decided not to use the new car to carry my bike so was left with unopened roof racks. Roof Racks Store were an absolute pleasure to deal with regarding returning them, and went above and beyond my expectation. Justin was brilliant in how he handled this situation. No question who will get any future purchases of roof racks and accessories from me. Show details ·  1
Lexa
Lexa2 posts

Great products and great service!! Highly recommended!!

The staff are friendly and knowledgable about their products. Their range of products has something to fit everyone’s needs. The store was easy to find and there was convenient parking in the stores parking lot which made it easy to load products into the car. Justin was very responsive and helpful with all of my queries. My roof racks are great and I’d go back to Justin again! Show reply
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Dirty Possum bike carrier is fabulous

I bought the 5 bike Dirty Possum bike carrier. It arrived in two days and is easy to use. Bikes don’t touch each other and the tilt function is helpful. Very happy Show details ·  1