Roof Rack Store Australia

Roof Rack Store Australia (page 4 of 7)

Quick dispatch!

Ordering was flawless, the item was dispatched the next day with no dramas at all. Excellent item description with links to to guides and how-to-install. Looking to order from these guys again!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review C.McDonald!

Chris W.

Chris W.Southwest, VIC

Thule roof rack for Mitsubishi Sport

While looking for the best price for Thule roof racks I came across the Roof Rack Store on the web. Searching for the product was very easy and the description of the product very accurate even giving the pros and cons.
Installation instructions were by illustration only but it was still a breeze.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Chris!

andres369

andres369Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and prices

I recently made an order for a Thule accessory. The navigation and order process was very easy, the prices were great and despite all the COVID issues, the goods were delivered incredibly fast! Great service

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Andres!

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Roof Rack Store Australia compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Excellent service and products

Very helpful with helping us find the right products. The service was excellent as they made sure that our existing roof-racks fitted the Thule roof box before we made the trip out to the store. Thank you!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review SerR!

Pete

PeteMid North Coast, NSW

Good product good service good price

I inquired 2 months prior to purchase of my Whispbar roof bars to give myself time to get more info and review the product. After speaking with AJ and purchasing on the same day they arrived the following day (approx 400km away) I fitted the bars the same day being careful to follow the instructions carefully and that worked well. I have now tested them at various speeds for noise and there is no noticeable noise at any speeds up to 110 kph. I had medium cross winds this morning with a slight noise at 110kph with the radio muted but not enough that it made any difference turned the radio back on to normal level and could not hear any noise. Overall real happy with everything.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Pete, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Rangi E.

Rangi E.Sydney, NSW

Love the customer service!

I enjoyed how both my products got to me with no fuss. Took only a few days. I have particularly enjoyed the customer service at this place. There is always someone ready to attend to your enquiries.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Rangi!
Aj @ Roof Rack Store

Timely free delivery with instructions included

Genuine parts and instructions were delivered timely. The package arrived the next day despite COVID 19 and coming interstate. Good instructions enables easy fitting of the product. No additional parts or components were required

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Heath!

Justin

JustinCentral West, NSW

Exceptional service in every way - just outstanding!

RRS Aust were the only business who replied to my email enquiries about high end bike racks, and they were friendly, responsive and detailed in their replies. I dealt with AJ - he (?) didn't mind a bit of back and forth via email as we worked out what would suit me best and made some suggestions I hadn't thought of. There was no pressure selling. When I did decide, the process was really easy and fast. My new rack got to the Central West NSW in less than 48hrs! No buyers remorse here - really happy with my new rack. Just great service and will deal with them again without hesitation.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Justin!

Super helpful!

After previous terrific assistance with my Hullavator purchase, RoofRack store were my go to supplier for my bike rack. My questions were all answered promptly, their recommendation for Cosmopolitan Tow Bars was spot on, delivery was made on time and my project came in on budget, cheers!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review JLM!

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt communication, next day interstate delivery

When purchasing a Thule Chariot Cross 2, my initial correspondence was responded to very promptly, and delivery to my inner Melbourne home was within 24 hours of purchase, even amid current COVID restrictions. Highly recommend!

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Emma!

Helpful and prompt

I have placed one reasonably large online order (a bike rack) and one very small online order (spare parts),and both were very prompt... and for both they were extremely helpful.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi Brendan, Thanks for the return business and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

James R

James RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was so easy to get the right rack, and it came very quickly

I searched a bike rack online and came across Roof Rack Store. After some help from the team (who responded to an email the same Sunday night I sent it), I ordered a Thule. It was the best price I could find online. Best of all, the rack arrived in SA in two days. So good.

They were also able to help out with some questions I had following the purchase. No delay at all.

I would recommend and shop there again for any Roof Rack gear.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Hi James, Thanks for the purchase and the review! Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

LoraineW

LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

From Roof Rack Store to our back door in no time

Found the Roof Rack Store (RRS) by shopping online for a kayak holder to fit on our modified trailer. The product was right. The price was right. The order placed on Saturday - the holder delivered on Tuesday. Great customer service and great product.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Loraine!

Aldo

AldoIllawarra, NSW

Best bike rack for my Wildtrack

I knew what I wanted as I had purchased one previously, Whispbar WB200 Fork Mount Bike Carrier. Easy to order and delivered the next day. Product is exactly what I wanted and very easy to install. Great product and great service.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Aldo!

warranty queries answered well

Great service very helpful Leigh was great to deal with and after explaining what was required to answer questions he told me he would get back to me and did

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Nathan, Will continue to keep you advised on your warranty claim. Regards, Leigh

cogs

cogsMelbourne

Fast and good price

I bought a Yakima High Road. The price was around 30% lower than retail and better than any other options out there. Ordered on a Wednesday, delivered interstate on Friday.

Hi Cogs, Thanks for the review! Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

I bought a bike rack which developed a problem and turned out to be a fault at manufacturing. I highly recommend the roof rack store - they were receptive, knowledgeable and very helpful!

Hi Danielle, Glad we could sort it for you. Regards, Leigh @ Roof Rack Store

SuperAvenger

SuperAvenger

Excellent customer service

Had a warranty issue, and Leigh dealt with it promptly and professionally. Pleasure to deal with. Wish all retail transactions could be this easy. Other retailers could learn alot off this retailer

Highly recommend them for all your roof rack needs.

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review Super Avenger!

Gianni M.

Gianni M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Staff are prompt to respond and offer advice (even when the store is closed). I don't live in the Sydney area but because of the excellent service have purchased several times from Roof Rack Store Australia.

Hi Gianni
Thanks for the review!

John and Catherine

John and CatherineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We purchased online, a Thule Hullavator to make it easier to lift our kayak onto our car. We found the Roof Rack Store’s website very informative and easy to use. We rang to ask a few questions and the salesperson Rob, was excellent, nothing was too hard. His prompt returned phone call with the information we required was outstanding. We are so happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend the Matraville Roof Rack Store for their excellent customer service.
John & Catherine

RRSRoof Rack Store Australia

Thanks for the review John and Catherine!

See all Roof Rack Store Australia reviews