Rooftech Restorations

Rooftech Restorations

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rooftech Restorations? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Rich
RichSydney

A company to avoid

Far from a great job by Rooftech / Sky Restorations.

Issues included.

- not making any attempt to clean the gutters out after the job, leaving me with a bill to get them cleared
- breaking and not replacing a tile, leading to water leaking through my roof and ceiling
- doing the pointing to such a poor standard that is now already disintegrating and in need of repair

I gotnin touch with George about the job. He was initially dismissive until I sent photos. Then he promised to sort it. He then completed ignored me before then being quite threatening when I said I'd be contacting trading standards.

I'm not the only one of my neighbours to have used them and none of spoken to are happy. Definitely a company to keep at arm's length.

goldcoastgeorge
goldcoastgeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small repair job

Several months ago William ( 0438342862) cleaned & painter my roof. Payment was cash. Two neighbours pointed out patches where the paint was missing. I contacted William who said he was in Toowoomba and will contact me when he returns. So far William has not replied. This was over a month ago. If nothing is done to repair/ repaint the roof I will have to advise maybe Consummer Affairs. Please advise.

Bad communication

Booby Bill has an automated messaging service and never replies to any other messaging. A big waste of time, hopefully he learns this is no way treat people
Bad business model...