Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

11 questions from our users

Michelle King
Michelle Kingasked

How long is the postage to Australia please?

Lacqueisha A
Lacqueisha Aasked

How long does your order take to Australia?

Lexi toten
Lexi totenasked

Are you an Australian company?

Jen G
Jen G

No. They are based in China.

Leonieasked

Are items in Australian dollars? Also are the sizes Australian?

Jenn

If you request aust dollars yes. You can do that on the site itself. About sizing. ALWAYS take accurate measurements yourself. Then look carefully at the sizing offered and the conversions. Because very often the sizing differs from. Garment to garment. This is NOT hard to do. And I bought several dresses and I didnt have a problem. But you know some people expect miracles therefore they are dissapointed. I live in a sub tropical climate. So the materials are great for me. You can ALWAYS use the online chat. They are VERY helpful. As far as shipping goes. Priority mail is the best. But flare rate shipping does work and the company give accurate details when or around when it will be delivered. Love rose wholesale myself.

Leonie

Thank you for the helpful information.

Tracey
Traceyasked

I ordered a dress in early December,a Christmas dress,it came 3 days before Christmas and was great! Ordered another dress on 27th and it never came,all contact I tried to make was impossible,couldn’t contact anyone and tracking number leads to a massive mess of something written in Chinese,I received all notification emails,processing,shipped etc,is there someone I can give order number to that can tell me what’s going on?

Idiotgurl159
Idiotgurl159asked

I need a dress for winter ball im 16 plus size should i buy from them?

Cas
Cas

I wouldn't buy from them again. I waited 7 weeks for a dress to be delivered. Not good at returning email inquiries either. I live in Australia, maybe if you are in the US or China where most of their stuff comes from you might have some chance of receiving it.

jean
jean

I am still waiting for my order from 5 November they originally said 7 days expected date is now 20 January. They took 2 weeks to respond to my enquiry

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Only you can make that decision. I would make sure you leave plenty of time for delivery. Even maybe email them and see that they have them in stock.
All the best with what ever decision you make

Raluca
Ralucaasked

Hi . the lengh of some of your dresses say 41cm. How do you measure the leanth for a dress?
Also size 14 Australian size would be 3xl or L?
Thank you.

Jenn

Well from the shoulder straight down to measure length. Sizes may vary from garment to garment so it's IMPORTANT to look carefully at the sizing offered for each particular garment and also the size conversion charts. Also accurately take your own measurements first. Online chat is available and they are very helpful.

Carmel
Carmelasked

My details include incorrect email tried to update it in my account no luck and therefore receiving no emails to confirm my orders or it where abouts.
Have notice on my bank statement you have charged me twice in none transaction why???
Have emailed you ---and no reply????
Noticed I order 3 item now only 2 appear on my account???
Could I get a repl?
NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER...IT IS THE FIRST I HAD AN ISSUE ORDERING ONLINE MAKES ME THINK WHAT LIKE OF COMPANY IM DEALING WITH

Jenn

I suggest you contact via online chat. They are very helpful.

Sanae
Sanaeasked

How many weeks shipping to Perth Australia ?

FK7979
FK7979

They say 15-30 days, however the products don't arrive. They say the products come from China, however when I ordered, I got a tracking number for a postal service in Malaysia. Apparently when it leaves their warehouse (be it China or I think in my case Malaysia), they do not have any tracking numbers. They will therefore ask you to go to Australia post and give them your name and address and hope that they will find the parcel for you. Obviously Australia Post does not be able to do so. Rose Wholesale will then add another 2 months before it is "deemed lost". Since you did not pay for insurance for the cheap item, there is no way of getting that money back. At best, they will give you a $10 credit, where they will expect you to buy from them, and lose some more money. If they choose to give you a refund, they will do so back to paypal. Which if you choose to transfer into your bank account, you will have to pay a 4% fee. So either ways, you are out of pocket. I would suggest use that money elsewhere.

Abdullah
Abdullahasked

Is buying online safe e.g. using your credit card etc?????

Leanne2906
Leanne2906

I use Paypal which is safe.

Nebs
Nebs

I used my debit card for Rosewholesale with no problems.

Ambily
Ambilyasked

How much is the shipping charge?

MKT
MKT

It varies by item, and is charged per item. You can find out when you add things to your cart. Some things like accessories also have free shipping.

Charlie
Charlie

Don't get anything from here. The quality of clothes is atrocious. The pictures are all photoshopped.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands