Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 8)

Miriam

Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Love them.

I love the clothes I get from them. Just make sure that you check the size charts for your specific size as they're not US sizes. Still waiting on an item from my last order dated 3/5 to be shipped out.

Ad

One of the best purchases I've made this year.

A great skirt, looks and fits just as described on the website. Ordering was easy, price was very reasonable, and the delivery was fast and flawless.

Excellent!!

I have brought a quite a few things off Rosewholesale online and they have been excellent!. Fast shipping and all true to size. Clothes look exactly like the picture, highly recommend this site.

JJohnson

JJohnsonPensacola

Highly recommend

Order process was very easy. Super fast delivery. Great choices to chose from. Everything fit as expected. I love the pricing as well.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Products ordered were a great value!

I've made several purchases, all on-line. The on-line process was very easy to do! I've ordered several blouses and a sweater, I was very happy with all! Customer service handled my questions in a timely manner, even when I ordered an item too small they were quick to respond & help me get the right size .I like the tracking on shipments , you know exactly when they'll arrive!

Val C.

Val C.Burley

Don't know where else I would buy jewelry

All purchases are made online. The purchase process was quick and easy, providing may options. I like the delivery process because if necessary, partial shipments are made if any items are going to take more time to ship.

You need to shop here

Online purchase and it was easy process. The delivery fine and easy. Most people worried that shopping online is super scary but it’s not.

Miriam

Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Awesome clothes!

Ever since I found this site I was a little skeptical about their clothes, fit wise. Any ways, the first time I ordered from them I just got a tank top and a pair of leggings and they fit! So, I decided to get some more a few weeks later, for me and my daughter. They fit too! One thing to remember is to check the sizing chart for each item as they are not in US sizes.Not all items in the same order are shipped out at the same time, and I am still waiting on 2 items in this order to be shipped out.

Horrible service

I have never seen such a bad service on online business. Didn't received items ordered last year November. Kept on telling me check with post office or wait. Is it too much to ask to refund that I didn't received after 4 months hassling?

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

RS

RSSydney

Do Not Order From This Company

Marianne

MarianneMelbourne

Changes Made For The Better

made online purchase, the customer service, seems to have changed? the last item I bought came in very quickly and the price was good. so, nothing like the first few times they owe me about $50 Aussie dollars, from items that I never received to this day, I cant be bothered chasing it up, I just chose not to buy too much from them anymore.

Ru V

Ru VPerth

Unprofessional and fraudulent!!

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Long delivery with postage paid

Ordered online from rose wholesale.com and paid for 2 tops in November allowing up to 25 days delivery, which would have been well before Christmas and did not receive products until Jan 15. Postage paid. Also ordered through other Chinese sites with no postage charge these items were delivered within 10 days.
Rose wholesale products not finished off properly and edging all gathered.

BearSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a mess!!

Purchased online. Never ever again. This company is completely unprofessional. I have been lied to, deceived, ripped off and humiliated.
I have done all but beg them for my item of clothing.
I purchased a shirt for my Son 10 days before Christmas 2017. It has now been 5 weeks of waiting, 5 weeks of emails back and forth promising me I shall have product soon.
I'm taking this to Department of Fair Trading now.
Do not under any circumstance buy anything from these cheats! These robbers! These unprofessional bunch of time wasters.. I am truly devastated!

Bear

Oh yeah and as you can see I wrote my first comment 5 weeks ago and they've only replied to that today, 6 weeks after. They can't even reply to a comment in reasonable time let alone sending products overseas. Useless, painful and so frustrating..

Never use them again

5 items ordered, only 4 received, 3 in wrong sizes, When I checked the site, the sizes I ordered are out of stock. So somebody has changed my order after I completed it and sent me the next size down, instead of letting me know the stock had sold out. Thank goodness I used Paypal and they take complaints onboard, so have proceeded with that.

Colleen P
Colleen P
Chima

ChimaMelbourne

Poor Quality and Inaccurate Sizing

1) Poor Quality - Actual Product differ from online Picture. The fabric is garbage

2) Small Size - the size XXL purchased by me was equivalent to American size M.

I have move the items I bought from this site to charity. It's absolutely garbage, waste of my money and internet surfing time.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth

No Christmas dress for Christmas. Thanks Rosewholesale

Cas

Cas

Very poor customer service

Ordered a Christmas dress on November 7. Emailed the company about delivery several times. They referred me to a tracking site in Chinese! Today is December 23, still no dress which will be useless to me after Christmas. To order something 6 weeks in advance and still not receive it in time for Christmas is a disgrace. I will never order from this company again.

jean

jean

No items and no response to emails

I ordered a dress on 17 November and got an email to say had been dispatched with tracking number - tracking details are in Chinese so cant read. No response to emails or online messages. Email from them day estimated delivery date is 17 January 2 months after ordering and saying 3-5 days delivery. The tracking number is invalid