Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 2)

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
c00kie86

c00kie86

Asking for a Payment Verification

I made a purchase from Rose Wholesale a week ago, they have just Emailed me asking for a ‘Payment Verification’ which will require me to upload a photo of my credit card and my drivers licence. I find this extremely shady and am refusing at this point to do it until I know that this is safe. I have not found this standard of any other company I have purchased from online in the past.
Is this company trying to scam me?

Never ever again

I've never seen clothing of such appalling quality. When it all arrived, I simply couldn't believe my eyes but I guess you get what you pay for. Please don't waste your time and money.

Sandraw

SandrawSydney

Horrible Quality, Horrible Service, Horrible Company

Ili

IliMelbourne

What on earth!!!

Horrible! I wish i read the reviews prior to ordering with Rose Wholesale. I ordered a jacket and my payment went through. They emailed me my receipt and my money was taken out instantly. Then i received an email that my payment was still pending?? I immediately contacted customer service via the website chat. Gosh were they pathetic! They tried to act like i didn't pay until i asked for an email so i could send them my bank statement proving that the purchase went through. Funny enough, i received my order today and i should have known better than to mess with scammers. My jacket arrived size L but really feels like a size 8. It's wrinkly and has a stain on it. Thanks a lot.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Sizes 5 x smaller for men. Braclet does fit. I will give jeans to my tiny mother. Forget filling in

Delivered on time but wasted my money as sizes are for children or Asians. Braclet broke and left beads everywhere and hard to contact.

Gvnqld
Gvnqld

CatAdelaide

poor quality clothes and terrible customer service

HH1705162118078904

Cat

I will update the outcome once I hear back from the seller

Ad

Items never came and they refused to refund

Orderd 2 shirts in January, waited patiently as they said it could take up to a month for them to arrive. Contacted them at the end of April as they had still not arrived. Was told because it had been 3 months that they would no longer help me. So I baisicly paid them for nothing. Rose wholesale seem to think consumers are required to pay, but they are not required to deliver. Terrible customer service, after 5 or 6 emails was offered a 10% off coupon "as a gesture of good faith"

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Still waiting for the garment. Very difficult to contact the company and fear it is a scam company

Still waiting for my garments and fear that they will not come and am starting to believe they are a scam site. They are difficult to communicate with too.

001Sydney

Complete rip off!!!!

Bronwyn_R

Bronwyn_RPerth

Won't order again. Beware they keep money for items that are never shipped.

TikoMelbourne

Never Received

11th of Dec. '16 I've ordered a pair of shoes, just to try them before big order.
Received e-mail about the payment and the shipping, but the shoes never arrived and no one never answered on my emails.
My fault for wasting my time and my money.
If there was a zero stars as option, I will gave them -7. I am annoyed!

Tiko

We received your payment for order HB1612091639452427, thank you! - Rosewholesale.com

Paul

Tottal fraud and Terrible customer service

I bought 4 fancy watches almost 4 months ago but haven't received it yet. I have raised 5 tickets but no follow up yet no body called me they normally says within 24 hours they will contact but almost 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks ago I have raised the issue no reply yet. No sign of customer service and neither professional.
Never buy from them.

H1612170710458179

RjDIllawarra, NSW

Be Wary especially if you are plus size

I purchased online. The plus size clothing looks great on the website but the pictures are deceptive and the sizing system is completely inconsistent and quite deceptive. I only received 2 out of my 4 items making it a very expensive exercise. The other items are supposedly pending whatever that means. The 2 items I received are only one size different yet one could fit someone 5 sizes larger than me and the other I think my size 10 daughter in law would struggle to get into and is 40 cm shorter at the front than represented. I should have been wary when the size chart didn't give a waist size. Only bust. Do yourself a favor. don't waste your money unless you have lots to burn and can afford a few mistakes.

RjD

Slow service for nothing.

Don't Waste Your Money.

I received my order today of some plus size tops and I would not ever order from them again. The clothes are obviously cheap knockoffs of other shops' clothes but they're extremely poorly made and would be lucky to fit an anorexic pixie. To say I'm furious would be an understatement.

Xmas order hasn't arrivex

Ordered at the end of November hasn't arrived by Christmas. Seems to be a common problem with this company. Avoid at all costs. Seems to be a scam. Google the company for more details.

Masterdiver823

Masterdiver823South Australia

Buyer be ware

It took them nearly 2 weeks before they posted the shirt, it arrived today, I ordered a large, huh! If I was 12 years old it would come close, it's smaller than a small I can't even get it over my shoulders, Waste of money, do not buy from this company

MarianneMelbourne

They Sell Very Cheap Clothing For Midgets And Biaafrens

If you take a chance and order something like I did I never received it? I ordered and paid in March or April and I received one piece of clothing for a dwarf and a stick and it was after I completed facebook and shamed the company, I received my order after many complaints first I received 1 piece in November last week sometime after hounding the company for months. Save your money and go to a Asian clothes shop instead, they come from China anyway.

Marianne

I don't buy from them anymore unless it is jewellery and a good price. although I did buy two pairs of earrings, never received them as yet and that was 5 months ago?

Marianne

Still w aiting for the earrings they never came