Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 5)

Plus size skeptic

Was very skeptical as to whether purchasing clothes online, (especially being plus size) would be a happy experience (bad experience on ebay), so kept my order to a minimum of 4 items to test it. Order arrived within 2weeks & extremely happy. Everything fits perfectly. Colours don't look exactly the same on a couple of the tops but I'm still very satisfied. This has been a terrific experience & will happily purchase more things in the very near future. YAY

Ifonedis

IfonedisKaduna

Great products at very convenient prices.

I purchased a gift for a friend and it was smooth. Her birthday was in a few days and didn't expect the item to come much later. I was surprised to get a call that my order had arrived. After that day, I always look forward to Rosewholesale mails so I can order things for my friends.

I have alos made sooo many referrals as a result of the cheap prices here, lol.Thank you Rosewholsale

Rosewholesale ~ Love Them!

Skullon

SkullonMountain Pine

Rosewholesale Gets it Right! Never fails me.

Rosewholesale has a wide selection of clothes and accessories in their online store and the prices are wonderful.. The clothing sizes aren't just small sizes but go up to plus sizes. The quality and prices are great for someone like me who has a small budget. They ship the items out with a tracking number so I can be home when it arrives. I've shopped at Rosewholesale for several years and have never been disappointed. The fabric is soft, the price is right, and the shipping is fast. I am a repeat customer, and I will continue to buy from Rosewholeale.

I love Rosewholesale

I love this store, I have already made several purchases in this store and every time everything went very well. Pretty quality and fabulous parts and a great delivery time. I will continue to buy from this site and without a doubt I recommend it.

Excellent experience

I did online purchase and the delivery was really fast. Really loved their service and products very unique piece and most important very good prices. Recommend other customers as well.

Shannon C

Shannon CSydney

Rosewholesale Love it!

So I made online purchases with these guys all the time. They have great delivery and great products. I'm always impressed with them and they are always really quick at sorting out problems. I highly recommend their products. Good quality and size perfect!

Excellent shopping experiences

Yes I purchased from the online store. The delivery process was great.I have made many orderes from Rosewholesale whenever I have had an issue with an item or problem of some sort
customer service has resolved the problem beyond my expectations I must say it is very hard now a days to find customer service
of this high quality and am extremely pleased with all my shopping experiences from here and will continue to shop here again and again.
I recommend Rosewholesale to others to shop there. The prices are great and the quality is good.

Jada

JadaSandton

Good Day

I came across Rose Wholesale via Facebook. Browsed their website..Loved their products and prices

I placed my order, they have been very patient and helpful. I received my items within days. It was a great painless online shopping experience.

I simply love Rose Wholesale...I love their service..and i love the items.

Keep up the good work team
Jade Bailey

Claremack07

Claremack07Liverpool

Excellent shopping experience

SprinklesoRainbow

SprinklesoRainbowWinter Haven

Awesome

I ordered a Long Middle Part Shaggy Big Wavy Synthetic Wig in WINE RED, the item number 212257403. Everything was awesome from the moment I searched for what I was looking for until the moment it arrived. Thank you. I ordered it the beginning of June 2017 and received the item within 8-10 days, that's including processing and shipping.

Great!

I bought a skirt online. They have cute clothes for pretty good prices. The shipping cost me was about the same price as the clothing. When I had questions, they provided great customer service. Delivery time was correct. Over all a fun experience.

Eazy

EazyNorcross, Georgia

Excellent selection, great customer service (swift responses), and speedy delivery
This was my first time shipping for clothes online now I'm addicted!

Excellent service & products

This website has great merchandise & great prices. I received my items very quickly & was very pleased with the quality. Great customer service. I will definitely be back for more.

Nebs

NebsMelbourne

Easy, quick ordering & good quality products

I ordered some underwear and accessories at very reasonable prices. Purchasing was easy and it all arrived in about a week.
The quality was good, all products were as pictured and the sizes were right (they have a size chart & measurements for each product).
I'll definitely buy there again.

glorz

glorzPerth

Awesome

Purchased 2 tops on line. Panicked a little when only one item arrived, but after going on their 'chat line' was assured the other was on the way as the tops were coming from 2 different warehouses. Received second top about 2 weeks later. Both tops fit perfectly.

Kaskohl88

Kaskohl88Denver

Excellent service

I ordered a swimsuit tankini and it arrived on time. It was a little smaller than what my other clothes in that size were. I contacted customer service and received a very fast reply. They sent me out a size up at no additional charge and that item arrived on time as well. I love the material of the swimsuit! Well worth my money!

robinavidor

robinavidorNew York

Great Company All Around!

I have really enjoyed my shopping experience on rosewholesale. The styles are current and are updated constantly. The prices cannot be beat, anywhere! They ship very quickly, often on the same day or next day of your order. I usually receive my order quickly, in 7-10 days. I am very happy with their website and their awesome service. I will be a long time customer! Thank you Rose Wholesale for being so great!

Great customer service.

den

dengorleston great yarmouth

Wonderful quality

I ordered online 2 dresses, it was an easy process to see all the products and make my choice and place my order. I was kept informed by e-mail at all stages of my order and the delivery was on time and well packed. The dresses are lovely quality and the fit is as expected.

November 13th 2017 Update:
i purchased online, and the whole process was very easy and well explained. the delivery was within the time stated and very well packaged. i wore the dress i purchased to a wedding with the fascinator and handbag, i also purchased and can honestly say i felt a million dollars. i highly recommend rose wholesale the quality is amazing and such good value.