Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 3 of 8)

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Shipping is a disgrace

I made the purchase online the purchasing process went through quickly ofcoutse but then they tell you the shipping estimates time is between 15-35 days.
I ordered dresses for Christmas and ordered at the beginning of month thinking ill have time to receive to now I've got 7 days left and half a chance of receiving my products which will be useless to me after the 25th.

Aimee

Aimee

Terrible service

Ordered a couple of items as a Christmas present, paid for priority shipping which is 7-12 days. Emailed asking where my shipping number is, and they said I'd paid for flat rate shipping (which doesnt include tracking number and takes up to 25 days). After arguing that, they are now saying they couldn't post it priority so changed the shipping to flat rate. There was absolutely no correspondence from them regarding changing the shipping prior to doing so, if they had i would have requested a refund.

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased about 10 pieces online. Got coupons for extra discounts which was nice. Checkout process glitches a little around stock numbers I found. A little frustrating but nothing major.
Items took about a week and a half to arrive.
Clothes were better than expected, not designer quality but still nice, a little thin (which I wanted) and fairly on point with the pictures.
Sizing is pretty good, only two of the tops didn't fit over my chest.
All in all will be purchasing from them again.

Jordana A

Jordana AAU

Quality better than expected

I was sceptical about the accuracy of sizing and quality of materials considering the prices I paid. Pleasantly surprised that all clothing was a good fit and quality was better than expected.

MummaB

MummaBHobart, TAS

Scammers

Don't bother. Purchased online. Months pass with no item and no reply to emails. Now they want more money to resend the package they suddenly have in the warehouse?! No thank you! I'm reporting to ACCC.

Niki

NikiAdelaide

Not like the picture and so disappointed in the quality

Purchased online...not just me but unknowing to us all 3 of us ordered Christmas themed dresses, looked great and excited to wear them to our corporate Christmas party...seriously the most disgusting receipt of goods compared to pictures that any of us have ever received...we are dressing in them as bad taste for our last day of work...for your own sake if. Rose wholesalers ever want repeat customers and need to seriously review the products you are selling on behalf of another party.

Lyn FQueanbeyan

My wig is not the colour I bought - they refuse to get back to me

I made my purchase awhile ago online with my card. However I got back to Rosewholesale straight away. Actually 3 emails, they just ignored me. It was a human hair wig, that was right but the wig was an orange colour, not what I ordered. SKU NO. 17623306 What I got was an orange colour. I can't go on stage with this colour.

Not worth purchasing again
Lyn

Lyn F

SKU NO. 17623306 I have sent this order no. many, many times. You still chose to ignore. So why is this different now. I would like my money back or the wig colour I ordered.

Stephanie Gray

Stephanie GrayQueensland, 4129

Over the moon with my purchases.

Wasn't sure about spending too much money with a company I'd never bought from so I only bought 5 tops. I was surprised to receive my tops in such a small space of time, I therefore went straight back online and purchases more items, I again received goods in less than a week. I can't speak highly enough of the service I've received and I'm about to go back to their store to purchase more items.

Aussy

AussyHunter Region, NSW

Not happy

Julia

JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would buy again

I bought three Halloween dresses and a top the top came but looks different from the picture a little but nice anyway and one of the dresses arrived totally different colour than shown in picture still waiting on other 2 dresses the size was good and as described so i would buy again.

Refunds???

First order didn't arrive so after months I was advised that a refund had been made through Paypal. It never happened. The second order was the wrong size and I was advised to give it to a charity and a replacement would be sent. Never happened. The final order was faulty and a refund was noted - that never happened either. Disgraceful!!!

c00kie86

c00kie86

Asking for a Payment Verification

I made a purchase from Rose Wholesale a week ago, they have just Emailed me asking for a ‘Payment Verification’ which will require me to upload a photo of my credit card and my drivers licence. I find this extremely shady and am refusing at this point to do it until I know that this is safe. I have not found this standard of any other company I have purchased from online in the past.
Is this company trying to scam me?

Meranda

MerandaSunbury

Haven't even received my order

Purchased on 18th August. Have yet to receive my order. Have emailed twice and have really had no good feedback. Not good enough. Will not buy from them EVER again !!!

Love the range

I bought 2 plus-size dresses on-line from this company. I received them in 10 days with no problems or worries. They came wrapped very securely. The dresses fitted very well. I was very happy. I will be buying from them again.

Jade

JadePerth, WA

Awesome bikinis

Purchased 4 bikinis online at a super cheap price & received them within 7 business days. Bit skeptical of their quality after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised when I received them they were exactly as I'd hoped. Would recommend them for affordable & really unique swimwear! Thanks.

Never ever again

I've never seen clothing of such appalling quality. When it all arrived, I simply couldn't believe my eyes but I guess you get what you pay for. Please don't waste your time and money.

Hall

HallJanesville

Love the site!

I love this site. The sizing is true to size and I love the style of the clothes and you can't beat the prices. I buy a lot of my capris and leggings off here and wouldn't go else where. They are super comfy! I would recommend to all my friends!

Mandimoo7

Mandimoo7WA, 6566

Love It!

I love Rosewholesale.com - the products are true to their listing, they provide photos from other customers to show how the clothing fits, and the prices are very reasonable. I'm a plus size and hate shopping for that reason. I introduced my friends and family to this site, they also love it!!

Plus size skeptic

Was very skeptical as to whether purchasing clothes online, (especially being plus size) would be a happy experience (bad experience on ebay), so kept my order to a minimum of 4 items to test it. Order arrived within 2weeks & extremely happy. Everything fits perfectly. Colours don't look exactly the same on a couple of the tops but I'm still very satisfied. This has been a terrific experience & will happily purchase more things in the very near future. YAY

Ifonedis

IfonedisKaduna

Great products at very convenient prices.

I purchased a gift for a friend and it was smooth. Her birthday was in a few days and didn't expect the item to come much later. I was surprised to get a call that my order had arrived. After that day, I always look forward to Rosewholesale mails so I can order things for my friends.

I have alos made sooo many referrals as a result of the cheap prices here, lol.Thank you Rosewholsale