Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 5 of 7)

Sara C
Sara CShepparton

Great quality and good service!

I purchased several items, and was very skeptical because I was concerned that at such a low price the items would have to sacrifice quality. I was pleasantly surprised when I received them and they fitted exactly as the measurements had said they would, and were well made! I absolutely love my vintage dress - it's the best one I've found and it was cheap as chips! Will definitely be back again!

SarahHarvey
SarahHarveyEdmonton

Great Bargains for the Patient

Kelly D
Kelly DPalm Bay

Great Store

I purchased clothing online. The clothing was true to the size chart and well made. It was fairly priced and delivered quickly for international shipping. I have no complaints at all. I will purchase from this store again.

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

To look further for great fashion with trendy cloth

I had a problem with my order but it was nicely fixed by your rosewholesale staff. The problem I had is that item was too small but the staff fix that issue. I would recommend this item to the everyone!! They have great selection with the good trendy cloth.

Repeat customer!!

I have purchased 14 dresses over 3 separate orders from rose wholesale all of which I have been happy with. The quality of the dresses were good for the price and the customer service has been fantastic. I will continue to buy from rose wholesale and already have a lot saved in my favourites list for the next time I purchase through them.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

I don't understand these negative reviews.

I ordered from RoseWholeSale on 12/2/16 and received my things within two weeks. Extremely fast shipping. Yeah - some things can be a bit tight, but you have to be smart about it. Take your measurements, read other reviews. Everything I've received fit pretty darn well. I also am extremely impressed with quality.

You're paying practically nothing for great style! Will use this website again for clothes and accessories any day.

Knucklz23
Knucklz23Santa maria ca

Perfect shopping experience

Rose wholesale is dedicated to customer service and they're products are amazing and at a really good price. My Shopping experience I had with them was probably the best I've ever had. Definitely going back.

H1612081000317978 this is my order number, Im Javier

its been a blast ordering from this company, i found it online and just took a peek and ended ordering some clothes from it, and i still have a favourite list so big on the line, I find this webpage with tons of choices, electronic, clothes, etc. Im hoping to get my order soon and of course will order some more once the first package arrives, im so glad!!

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Rosewholesale coming up Roses!

I have ordered several things from this company and been happy with the quality, price, fit and service from this company. The site is easy to navigate around and there is a huge catalogue of stock to choose from. The customer service team is very helpful, I ordered one item in the wrong size by mistake and they were brilliant with refunding and communication. I will be back to purchase more. highly recommended

David K
David K, Munhall, PA

Great item at a great price. Fresh Dragonfly Pattern Linen Decorative Pillowcase (Without Pillow Inn

I ordered 2 Fresh Dragonfly Pattern Linen Decorative Pillowcases (Without Pillow Inner). I had 2 pillows that no longer fit my decor and this Pillowcases were perfect to use to recover my existing pillows. This site offers a very large selection of products at very reasonable prices. Shipping I would highly recommend upgrading to expedited especially if you live in the USA.

Easy

Quality of stock is so good !
It's easy to place order
It's easy if you do a mistake
It's easy for all because RoseWholesale's team is always ready to help you

Marie Josee

I'd put order since this review and it's always a pleasure -> When I receive my package, it's same as Christmas's gift. Thanks so much.

JimmyNinja
JimmyNinjaKramfors

Very valuable shopping!

I ordered some great clothings from Rosewholesale, the clothes arrived in descent time and the quality and material was good considering the low price. The size was a bit small but customer service was great and quick to handle my matter.

Rina
RinaNorthridge

Cute sunglasses

Ordered two pairs of sunglasses off of the rose wholesale website on 10/24/16 When the glasses arrived I opened the package immediately and tried on both pairs I was so satisfied with the order the glasses are really cute. Shipping took about two weeks. The quality of the glasses are really good for the price you would expect them to be more pricy. In stores I know I would of paid a lot more.

Awesome

I love shopping on this site, can't beat it! :) Awesome as products on there, love it! The staff are always happy to help with my queries! Lovely overseas site.

Love this site for cheap wigs

I first discovered this site through Facebook ads. I have since ordered multiple wigs off their site and have been completely satisfied with the products. The shipping was fast and the products came intact as described. Additionally, I really enjoy their Rosewhole points. They give you a point for logging in each time, and it makes it a joy to log in and peruse their site for cheap finds! Also, the payment was quick and easy and the customer service was also very responsive on their related customer ticket site. This is my unbiased review, and I rarely give reviews, but I truly love these wigs from their site that I had to promote it! Highly recommended.