• Sizing
Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking online shopping

All products are cheaply made . Sizing is all wrong XL - size 10 Aust . I am never buying from here again !
picture was knitted jumper I received thin material ...tried to contact Rose but there is no contact details no email/ be careful of this name above

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,545 reviews
Ad

Still waiting for my parcel

Hello. If am writing here it is because am losing hope of getting my delivery. I came to Australia for
My birthday. Made a purchase on 04 of July and chose that it comes through priority mail. I leave australia this week and I still have not received my dresses.

Long delivery with postage paid

Ordered online from rose wholesale.com and paid for 2 tops in November allowing up to 25 days delivery, which would have been well before Christmas and did not receive products until Jan 15. Postage paid. Also ordered through other Chinese sites with no postage charge these items were delivered within 10 days.
Rose wholesale products not finished off properly and edging all gathered.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

jean

jean

No items and no response to emails

I ordered a dress on 17 November and got an email to say had been dispatched with tracking number - tracking details are in Chinese so cant read. No response to emails or online messages. Email from them day estimated delivery date is 17 January 2 months after ordering and saying 3-5 days delivery. The tracking number is invalid

Meranda

MerandaSunbury

Haven't even received my order

Purchased on 18th August. Have yet to receive my order. Have emailed twice and have really had no good feedback. Not good enough. Will not buy from them EVER again !!!

Broken & wring goods

I always purchase online with them. This time I got boots with a heel broken off & a top that looked nothing like the picture not even red its pink. I've had to jump thru hoops & countless emails to get anywhere. All I want is the boots I ordered & paid for. & a refund on the top.
Usually I spend $100's on here. No happy at all regarding lack of product quality testing.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,545 reviews
Ad

Even Cheaper Quality than Expected (which is saying something)

Items were delivered quickly but the clothing looks so much cheaper than the website portrays (I knew I was buying cheap but this is redic). Shirt was bright white in the photo but what arrived is that gross yellowed off white colour. Also the dimensions are wrong (it's a wrap - if you use the inner tie on the first layer, the second layer is too long for the button positioning).
The faux leather jacket stinks heavily of kerosene. It arrived really crumpled and obviously as its plastic it can't be ironed out. The toggles on the hoodie cord were stuck to the "faux leather" and ripped the material when I lifted them off. Also it has a couple pen marks on it.

Beth

I never received a confirmation email for my order so I cannot provide any order info. If you provide me with a customer service email I will send you my delivery information.

Beth

Confirming I haven't heard further from Rose Wholesalers.

Never arrived

I'm still waiting on items ordered late last year .. very hit & miss, as I have received items that I've ordered, after contacting customer care about missing items I was assured both items were on their way .. Still waiting ahhhhhh