MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,545 reviews
Ad
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Shipping is a disgrace

I made the purchase online the purchasing process went through quickly ofcoutse but then they tell you the shipping estimates time is between 15-35 days.
I ordered dresses for Christmas and ordered at the beginning of month thinking ill have time to receive to now I've got 7 days left and half a chance of receiving my products which will be useless to me after the 25th.

Julia

JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would buy again

I bought three Halloween dresses and a top the top came but looks different from the picture a little but nice anyway and one of the dresses arrived totally different colour than shown in picture still waiting on other 2 dresses the size was good and as described so i would buy again.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Missing items

I have Oder twice through this site. Both times one item was missing. I'm dissatisfied with the customer service I have received when asking about my missing items!! Also the tracking I paid for never worked but they were happy to charge me for. Still can't get a refund or the missing items and it's been 3mths now! The dresses I recieved were ok, one dress is not what I ordered at all. The other missing item is a pair of bathers. They don't care to help the customer at all once they receive their money. I'm so disappointed as I love what they are advertising. Very hesitant to order online ever again

Muffet
Muffet

This is bull!! I even called your company and was given the run around and then hung up on. And now the clothes I have received are falling apart!!! I will never recommend you to anyone