Rose Wholesale

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

Took months longer than they said and were damaged when they came

Ordered over $400 worth of toys early November. Arrived in March mostly damaged. Tried to contact them and get refund - no response. Really disappointed! I will never use this company again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ignored

I ordered cufflinks and jewellery from this website in November last year and am still waiting. I have send them 2 emails asking for information regarding the delays with zero response to both enquiries

tony
tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

complete waste of time

the waist coat i brought was the wrong size way way to small and not the size ordered, found out later that this was the only size available despite the wedsite claiming otherwise which explained why they sent the wrong size, it was unnecessary difficult to return and expensive, now after 4 month of comunicating via the ticket system they claim that the third party supplier who you need to sent the item back too never receive it, the onus is all on you too prove delivery.

Luzvi
LuzviCairns Queensland

Still waiting my parcel

I need a full refund I place an order last 6 Oct 2018 and I am wasting my time to cheked every now and then about the tracking number at the post office. I need my money back!!!

Don't bother

Purchased a wig. Completely different to the one in the photo. I thought i was getting a blonde wig but what i ended up with was a grey one. Tried to complain but they never get back to you. Never again will i deal with these people,

Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 2 tops online - 1 completely different to the description, the other is very poor quality material. On top of that it took over a week to process the order and another 4 + weeks to receive it. Never again!

Horrible service

I have never seen such a bad service on online business. Didn't received items ordered last year November. Kept on telling me check with post office or wait. Is it too much to ask to refund that I didn't received after 4 months hassling?

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

RS
RSSydney

Do Not Order From This Company

Ru V
Ru VPerth

Unprofessional and fraudulent!!

BearSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a mess!!

Purchased online. Never ever again. This company is completely unprofessional. I have been lied to, deceived, ripped off and humiliated.
I have done all but beg them for my item of clothing.
I purchased a shirt for my Son 10 days before Christmas 2017. It has now been 5 weeks of waiting, 5 weeks of emails back and forth promising me I shall have product soon.
I'm taking this to Department of Fair Trading now.
Do not under any circumstance buy anything from these cheats! These robbers! These unprofessional bunch of time wasters.. I am truly devastated!

Bear

Oh yeah and as you can see I wrote my first comment 5 weeks ago and they've only replied to that today, 6 weeks after. They can't even reply to a comment in reasonable time let alone sending products overseas. Useless, painful and so frustrating..

Never use them again

5 items ordered, only 4 received, 3 in wrong sizes, When I checked the site, the sizes I ordered are out of stock. So somebody has changed my order after I completed it and sent me the next size down, instead of letting me know the stock had sold out. Thank goodness I used Paypal and they take complaints onboard, so have proceeded with that.

Colleen P
Colleen P

Chima
ChimaMelbourne

Poor Quality and Inaccurate Sizing

1) Poor Quality - Actual Product differ from online Picture. The fabric is garbage

2) Small Size - the size XXL purchased by me was equivalent to American size M.

I have move the items I bought from this site to charity. It's absolutely garbage, waste of my money and internet surfing time.

Elizabeth
ElizabethPerth

No Christmas dress for Christmas. Thanks Rosewholesale

Cas
Cas

Very poor customer service

Ordered a Christmas dress on November 7. Emailed the company about delivery several times. They referred me to a tracking site in Chinese! Today is December 23, still no dress which will be useless to me after Christmas. To order something 6 weeks in advance and still not receive it in time for Christmas is a disgrace. I will never order from this company again.