Rose Wholesale

Quality of merchandise is surprisingly good.

I enjoy shopping at Rosewholesale. The products I have received so far have surprised me with the quality despite such low prices. My only concern is the sizing. Sometimes a 3x is size 12, other times it is an 18. And men's shirts run very small. This gets confusing and errors become easier on my part. So far, though, those staff members helping me rectify the situation have been quite good

Ad

A very good-value clothes merchant…

“A very good-value clothes merchant based in China: shipping to the UK takes several weeks (in my experience, from ~2 to ~5 weeks), so not for rush purchases. However, order updates are sent promptly; there is a huge range offered; the items can be extremely cheap and are nevertheless decent quality. I've had nicely-made dresses for under £10 inc. shipping, which might retail for £30-40 in UK. ”

Miriam

Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Love them.

I love the clothes I get from them. Just make sure that you check the size charts for your specific size as they're not US sizes. Still waiting on an item from my last order dated 3/5 to be shipped out.

Val C.

Val C.Burley

Don't know where else I would buy jewelry

All purchases are made online. The purchase process was quick and easy, providing may options. I like the delivery process because if necessary, partial shipments are made if any items are going to take more time to ship.

Marianne

MarianneMelbourne

Changes Made For The Better

made online purchase, the customer service, seems to have changed? the last item I bought came in very quickly and the price was good. so, nothing like the first few times they owe me about $50 Aussie dollars, from items that I never received to this day, I cant be bothered chasing it up, I just chose not to buy too much from them anymore.

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased about 10 pieces online. Got coupons for extra discounts which was nice. Checkout process glitches a little around stock numbers I found. A little frustrating but nothing major.
Items took about a week and a half to arrive.
Clothes were better than expected, not designer quality but still nice, a little thin (which I wanted) and fairly on point with the pictures.
Sizing is pretty good, only two of the tops didn't fit over my chest.
All in all will be purchasing from them again.

Jordana A

Jordana AAU

Quality better than expected

I was sceptical about the accuracy of sizing and quality of materials considering the prices I paid. Pleasantly surprised that all clothing was a good fit and quality was better than expected.

Jade

JadePerth, WA

Awesome bikinis

Purchased 4 bikinis online at a super cheap price & received them within 7 business days. Bit skeptical of their quality after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised when I received them they were exactly as I'd hoped. Would recommend them for affordable & really unique swimwear! Thanks.

Jessica Coleman

Jessica ColemanWollongong

Good Experience

I have ordered several items off Rose whole Sale so far, only one has arrived, however, the orders were separate and this is not a problem. The 1 item I have received was as described and a reasonable price. I like the loyalty points system where you get R points to use as dollars towards your order and the coupons that are often provided. The only thing I would really say is not great, are the shipping prices. I am more than happy to wait 25 to 30 days for my items to arrive however feel that the cost of the shipping should be less seeing as you do wait a substantial amount of time for the item to arrive. Overall I do like shopping on this website and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you

Tay

TayLas Vegas

New Watch!

I purchased a new watch from Rose Wholesale and it was well worth it! The purchasing process was simple, done online, the delivery process was smooth, and most of all the product looks great!

Happy customer

I've ordered online with Rose Wholesale 3 times now. Each time the product has been good and has normally been delivered on time. If they have had problems getting the order to me, customer service have always responded quickly & offered me a refund or a replacement

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great site and good customer service

I've bought repeatedly online from this site and always had good experiences. Easy to find products you're looking for, good variety, etc. Even if there was some sort of issue, the support team has always been very helpful and kind, and the products have always been good quality. Sometimes delivery took a while, but since it is shipping from China, it's very understandable and they make sure to let you know on the site that there can be delays. Make sure you check the sizing on each individual product since the sizes are not universal across the store. Happy shopping!

Professional service, good products

I have ordered online twice from this business now, and have found them to be prompt and professional. Their products are well priced, although the maxim of "You get what you pay for" should be followed here. Products with a small price tag may not be of a high quality. Sizing also tends to be an issue, although if customers follow the measurements rather than the sizes listed, all should be well.

JudyTB

JudyTBBurlington, ON, Canada

Good Value. Slow Shipping.

Loving it!

I absolutely love this site to be honest! I put through two orders; one arrived earlier than expected, the second unfortunately never arrived. However; the customer service was great to deal with! They refined me within 24 hours, not an issue at all!

mori_16

mori_16Perth

Worth checking out

The process to order was simple and the products are usually slightly varied from the pictures but are
well described and relatively cheap too. While customer service can be a bit slow depending on the
query, they generally provide good response for more product details and offer returns/refunds if the
products are defective. The shipping can be costly so selecting a few products to checkout will make it
more worth it. Be prepared to wait as some of the products take time to arrive. I am satisfied with most
of my orders and look forward to ordering more products when something catches my attention.