Rose Wholesale

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking online shopping

All products are cheaply made . Sizing is all wrong XL - size 10 Aust . I am never buying from here again !
picture was knitted jumper I received thin material ...tried to contact Rose but there is no contact details no email/ be careful of this name above

Quality of merchandise is surprisingly good.

I enjoy shopping at Rosewholesale. The products I have received so far have surprised me with the quality despite such low prices. My only concern is the sizing. Sometimes a 3x is size 12, other times it is an 18. And men's shirts run very small. This gets confusing and errors become easier on my part. So far, though, those staff members helping me rectify the situation have been quite good

Still waiting for my parcel

Hello. If am writing here it is because am losing hope of getting my delivery. I came to Australia for
My birthday. Made a purchase on 04 of July and chose that it comes through priority mail. I leave australia this week and I still have not received my dresses.

A very good-value clothes merchant…

“A very good-value clothes merchant based in China: shipping to the UK takes several weeks (in my experience, from ~2 to ~5 weeks), so not for rush purchases. However, order updates are sent promptly; there is a huge range offered; the items can be extremely cheap and are nevertheless decent quality. I've had nicely-made dresses for under £10 inc. shipping, which might retail for £30-40 in UK. ”

Miriam
Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Love them.

I love the clothes I get from them. Just make sure that you check the size charts for your specific size as they're not US sizes. Still waiting on an item from my last order dated 3/5 to be shipped out.

Val C.
Val C.Burley

Don't know where else I would buy jewelry

All purchases are made online. The purchase process was quick and easy, providing may options. I like the delivery process because if necessary, partial shipments are made if any items are going to take more time to ship.

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

Marianne
MarianneMelbourne

Changes Made For The Better

made online purchase, the customer service, seems to have changed? the last item I bought came in very quickly and the price was good. so, nothing like the first few times they owe me about $50 Aussie dollars, from items that I never received to this day, I cant be bothered chasing it up, I just chose not to buy too much from them anymore.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Long delivery with postage paid

Ordered online from rose wholesale.com and paid for 2 tops in November allowing up to 25 days delivery, which would have been well before Christmas and did not receive products until Jan 15. Postage paid. Also ordered through other Chinese sites with no postage charge these items were delivered within 10 days.
Rose wholesale products not finished off properly and edging all gathered.

jean
jean

No items and no response to emails

I ordered a dress on 17 November and got an email to say had been dispatched with tracking number - tracking details are in Chinese so cant read. No response to emails or online messages. Email from them day estimated delivery date is 17 January 2 months after ordering and saying 3-5 days delivery. The tracking number is invalid

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Shipping is a disgrace

I made the purchase online the purchasing process went through quickly ofcoutse but then they tell you the shipping estimates time is between 15-35 days.
I ordered dresses for Christmas and ordered at the beginning of month thinking ill have time to receive to now I've got 7 days left and half a chance of receiving my products which will be useless to me after the 25th.

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased about 10 pieces online. Got coupons for extra discounts which was nice. Checkout process glitches a little around stock numbers I found. A little frustrating but nothing major.
Items took about a week and a half to arrive.
Clothes were better than expected, not designer quality but still nice, a little thin (which I wanted) and fairly on point with the pictures.
Sizing is pretty good, only two of the tops didn't fit over my chest.
All in all will be purchasing from them again.

Jordana A
Jordana AAU

Quality better than expected

I was sceptical about the accuracy of sizing and quality of materials considering the prices I paid. Pleasantly surprised that all clothing was a good fit and quality was better than expected.

Julia
JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would buy again

I bought three Halloween dresses and a top the top came but looks different from the picture a little but nice anyway and one of the dresses arrived totally different colour than shown in picture still waiting on other 2 dresses the size was good and as described so i would buy again.

Meranda
MerandaSunbury

Haven't even received my order

Purchased on 18th August. Have yet to receive my order. Have emailed twice and have really had no good feedback. Not good enough. Will not buy from them EVER again !!!