Rose Wholesale

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Quality of merchandise is surprisingly good.

I enjoy shopping at Rosewholesale. The products I have received so far have surprised me with the quality despite such low prices. My only concern is the sizing. Sometimes a 3x is size 12, other times it is an 18. And men's shirts run very small. This gets confusing and errors become easier on my part. So far, though, those staff members helping me rectify the situation have been quite good

A very good-value clothes merchant…

“A very good-value clothes merchant based in China: shipping to the UK takes several weeks (in my experience, from ~2 to ~5 weeks), so not for rush purchases. However, order updates are sent promptly; there is a huge range offered; the items can be extremely cheap and are nevertheless decent quality. I've had nicely-made dresses for under £10 inc. shipping, which might retail for £30-40 in UK. ”

Miriam
Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Love them.

I love the clothes I get from them. Just make sure that you check the size charts for your specific size as they're not US sizes. Still waiting on an item from my last order dated 3/5 to be shipped out.

Val C.
Val C.Burley

Don't know where else I would buy jewelry

All purchases are made online. The purchase process was quick and easy, providing may options. I like the delivery process because if necessary, partial shipments are made if any items are going to take more time to ship.

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

Marianne
MarianneMelbourne

Changes Made For The Better

made online purchase, the customer service, seems to have changed? the last item I bought came in very quickly and the price was good. so, nothing like the first few times they owe me about $50 Aussie dollars, from items that I never received to this day, I cant be bothered chasing it up, I just chose not to buy too much from them anymore.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Shipping is a disgrace

I made the purchase online the purchasing process went through quickly ofcoutse but then they tell you the shipping estimates time is between 15-35 days.
I ordered dresses for Christmas and ordered at the beginning of month thinking ill have time to receive to now I've got 7 days left and half a chance of receiving my products which will be useless to me after the 25th.

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased about 10 pieces online. Got coupons for extra discounts which was nice. Checkout process glitches a little around stock numbers I found. A little frustrating but nothing major.
Items took about a week and a half to arrive.
Clothes were better than expected, not designer quality but still nice, a little thin (which I wanted) and fairly on point with the pictures.
Sizing is pretty good, only two of the tops didn't fit over my chest.
All in all will be purchasing from them again.

Jordana A
Jordana AAU

Quality better than expected

I was sceptical about the accuracy of sizing and quality of materials considering the prices I paid. Pleasantly surprised that all clothing was a good fit and quality was better than expected.

Julia
JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would buy again

I bought three Halloween dresses and a top the top came but looks different from the picture a little but nice anyway and one of the dresses arrived totally different colour than shown in picture still waiting on other 2 dresses the size was good and as described so i would buy again.

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Awesome bikinis

Purchased 4 bikinis online at a super cheap price & received them within 7 business days. Bit skeptical of their quality after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised when I received them they were exactly as I'd hoped. Would recommend them for affordable & really unique swimwear! Thanks.

Jessica Coleman
Jessica ColemanWollongong

Good Experience

I have ordered several items off Rose whole Sale so far, only one has arrived, however, the orders were separate and this is not a problem. The 1 item I have received was as described and a reasonable price. I like the loyalty points system where you get R points to use as dollars towards your order and the coupons that are often provided. The only thing I would really say is not great, are the shipping prices. I am more than happy to wait 25 to 30 days for my items to arrive however feel that the cost of the shipping should be less seeing as you do wait a substantial amount of time for the item to arrive. Overall I do like shopping on this website and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you

Tay
TayLas Vegas

New Watch!

I purchased a new watch from Rose Wholesale and it was well worth it! The purchasing process was simple, done online, the delivery process was smooth, and most of all the product looks great!

Happy customer

I've ordered online with Rose Wholesale 3 times now. Each time the product has been good and has normally been delivered on time. If they have had problems getting the order to me, customer service have always responded quickly & offered me a refund or a replacement

Missing items

I have Oder twice through this site. Both times one item was missing. I'm dissatisfied with the customer service I have received when asking about my missing items!! Also the tracking I paid for never worked but they were happy to charge me for. Still can't get a refund or the missing items and it's been 3mths now! The dresses I recieved were ok, one dress is not what I ordered at all. The other missing item is a pair of bathers. They don't care to help the customer at all once they receive their money. I'm so disappointed as I love what they are advertising. Very hesitant to order online ever again

Muffet
Muffet

This is bull!! I even called your company and was given the run around and then hung up on. And now the clothes I have received are falling apart!!! I will never recommend you to anyone