Rose Wholesale

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

Took months longer than they said and were damaged when they came

Ordered over $400 worth of toys early November. Arrived in March mostly damaged. Tried to contact them and get refund - no response. Really disappointed! I will never use this company again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ignored

I ordered cufflinks and jewellery from this website in November last year and am still waiting. I have send them 2 emails asking for information regarding the delays with zero response to both enquiries

tony
tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

complete waste of time

the waist coat i brought was the wrong size way way to small and not the size ordered, found out later that this was the only size available despite the wedsite claiming otherwise which explained why they sent the wrong size, it was unnecessary difficult to return and expensive, now after 4 month of comunicating via the ticket system they claim that the third party supplier who you need to sent the item back too never receive it, the onus is all on you too prove delivery.

Luzvi
LuzviCairns Queensland

Still waiting my parcel

I need a full refund I place an order last 6 Oct 2018 and I am wasting my time to cheked every now and then about the tracking number at the post office. I need my money back!!!

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Quality of merchandise is surprisingly good.

I enjoy shopping at Rosewholesale. The products I have received so far have surprised me with the quality despite such low prices. My only concern is the sizing. Sometimes a 3x is size 12, other times it is an 18. And men's shirts run very small. This gets confusing and errors become easier on my part. So far, though, those staff members helping me rectify the situation have been quite good

Don't bother

Purchased a wig. Completely different to the one in the photo. I thought i was getting a blonde wig but what i ended up with was a grey one. Tried to complain but they never get back to you. Never again will i deal with these people,

Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 2 tops online - 1 completely different to the description, the other is very poor quality material. On top of that it took over a week to process the order and another 4 + weeks to receive it. Never again!

A very good-value clothes merchant…

“A very good-value clothes merchant based in China: shipping to the UK takes several weeks (in my experience, from ~2 to ~5 weeks), so not for rush purchases. However, order updates are sent promptly; there is a huge range offered; the items can be extremely cheap and are nevertheless decent quality. I've had nicely-made dresses for under £10 inc. shipping, which might retail for £30-40 in UK. ”

Miriam
Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Love them.

I love the clothes I get from them. Just make sure that you check the size charts for your specific size as they're not US sizes. Still waiting on an item from my last order dated 3/5 to be shipped out.

Val C.
Val C.Burley

Don't know where else I would buy jewelry

All purchases are made online. The purchase process was quick and easy, providing may options. I like the delivery process because if necessary, partial shipments are made if any items are going to take more time to ship.

Horrible service

I have never seen such a bad service on online business. Didn't received items ordered last year November. Kept on telling me check with post office or wait. Is it too much to ask to refund that I didn't received after 4 months hassling?

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall 3 stars

Made my 4 orders online and overall found that it is hit and miss with their products. Sizing is all over the place and varies from one item to the next.
quality tends to be good with most products and customer service is very good got many refunds due to wrong sizing and got to keep item .., will give to charity.
Postage also varied but mostly took 10-15 days.

RS
RSSydney

Do Not Order From This Company

Marianne
MarianneMelbourne

Changes Made For The Better

made online purchase, the customer service, seems to have changed? the last item I bought came in very quickly and the price was good. so, nothing like the first few times they owe me about $50 Aussie dollars, from items that I never received to this day, I cant be bothered chasing it up, I just chose not to buy too much from them anymore.

Ru V