Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Niki
NikiAdelaide

Not like the picture and so disappointed in the quality

Purchased online...not just me but unknowing to us all 3 of us ordered Christmas themed dresses, looked great and excited to wear them to our corporate Christmas party...seriously the most disgusting receipt of goods compared to pictures that any of us have ever received...we are dressing in them as bad taste for our last day of work...for your own sake if. Rose wholesalers ever want repeat customers and need to seriously review the products you are selling on behalf of another party.

Lyn FQueanbeyan

My wig is not the colour I bought - they refuse to get back to me

I made my purchase awhile ago online with my card. However I got back to Rosewholesale straight away. Actually 3 emails, they just ignored me. It was a human hair wig, that was right but the wig was an orange colour, not what I ordered. SKU NO. 17623306 What I got was an orange colour. I can't go on stage with this colour.

Not worth purchasing again
Lyn

Lyn F

SKU NO. 17623306 I have sent this order no. many, many times. You still chose to ignore. So why is this different now. I would like my money back or the wig colour I ordered.

Aussy
AussyHunter Region, NSW

Not happy

Julia
JuliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would buy again

I bought three Halloween dresses and a top the top came but looks different from the picture a little but nice anyway and one of the dresses arrived totally different colour than shown in picture still waiting on other 2 dresses the size was good and as described so i would buy again.

Refunds???

First order didn't arrive so after months I was advised that a refund had been made through Paypal. It never happened. The second order was the wrong size and I was advised to give it to a charity and a replacement would be sent. Never happened. The final order was faulty and a refund was noted - that never happened either. Disgraceful!!!

c00kie86
c00kie86

Asking for a Payment Verification

I made a purchase from Rose Wholesale a week ago, they have just Emailed me asking for a ‘Payment Verification’ which will require me to upload a photo of my credit card and my drivers licence. I find this extremely shady and am refusing at this point to do it until I know that this is safe. I have not found this standard of any other company I have purchased from online in the past.
Is this company trying to scam me?

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Awesome bikinis

Purchased 4 bikinis online at a super cheap price & received them within 7 business days. Bit skeptical of their quality after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised when I received them they were exactly as I'd hoped. Would recommend them for affordable & really unique swimwear! Thanks.

Never ever again

I've never seen clothing of such appalling quality. When it all arrived, I simply couldn't believe my eyes but I guess you get what you pay for. Please don't waste your time and money.

Sandraw
SandrawSydney

Horrible Quality, Horrible Service, Horrible Company

Ili
IliMelbourne

What on earth!!!

Horrible! I wish i read the reviews prior to ordering with Rose Wholesale. I ordered a jacket and my payment went through. They emailed me my receipt and my money was taken out instantly. Then i received an email that my payment was still pending?? I immediately contacted customer service via the website chat. Gosh were they pathetic! They tried to act like i didn't pay until i asked for an email so i could send them my bank statement proving that the purchase went through. Funny enough, i received my order today and i should have known better than to mess with scammers. My jacket arrived size L but really feels like a size 8. It's wrinkly and has a stain on it. Thanks a lot.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Sizes 5 x smaller for men. Braclet does fit. I will give jeans to my tiny mother. Forget filling in

Delivered on time but wasted my money as sizes are for children or Asians. Braclet broke and left beads everywhere and hard to contact.

Gvnqld
Gvnqld
Jessica Coleman
Jessica ColemanWollongong

Good Experience

I have ordered several items off Rose whole Sale so far, only one has arrived, however, the orders were separate and this is not a problem. The 1 item I have received was as described and a reasonable price. I like the loyalty points system where you get R points to use as dollars towards your order and the coupons that are often provided. The only thing I would really say is not great, are the shipping prices. I am more than happy to wait 25 to 30 days for my items to arrive however feel that the cost of the shipping should be less seeing as you do wait a substantial amount of time for the item to arrive. Overall I do like shopping on this website and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you

CatAdelaide

poor quality clothes and terrible customer service

HH1705162118078904

Cat

I will update the outcome once I hear back from the seller

Items never came and they refused to refund

Orderd 2 shirts in January, waited patiently as they said it could take up to a month for them to arrive. Contacted them at the end of April as they had still not arrived. Was told because it had been 3 months that they would no longer help me. So I baisicly paid them for nothing. Rose wholesale seem to think consumers are required to pay, but they are not required to deliver. Terrible customer service, after 5 or 6 emails was offered a 10% off coupon "as a gesture of good faith"

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Still waiting for the garment. Very difficult to contact the company and fear it is a scam company

Still waiting for my garments and fear that they will not come and am starting to believe they are a scam site. They are difficult to communicate with too.

001Sydney

Complete rip off!!!!

Tay
TayLas Vegas

New Watch!

I purchased a new watch from Rose Wholesale and it was well worth it! The purchasing process was simple, done online, the delivery process was smooth, and most of all the product looks great!

Happy customer

I've ordered online with Rose Wholesale 3 times now. Each time the product has been good and has normally been delivered on time. If they have had problems getting the order to me, customer service have always responded quickly & offered me a refund or a replacement

Bronwyn_R
Bronwyn_RPerth

Won't order again. Beware they keep money for items that are never shipped.

Missing items

I have Oder twice through this site. Both times one item was missing. I'm dissatisfied with the customer service I have received when asking about my missing items!! Also the tracking I paid for never worked but they were happy to charge me for. Still can't get a refund or the missing items and it's been 3mths now! The dresses I recieved were ok, one dress is not what I ordered at all. The other missing item is a pair of bathers. They don't care to help the customer at all once they receive their money. I'm so disappointed as I love what they are advertising. Very hesitant to order online ever again

Muffet
Muffet

This is bull!! I even called your company and was given the run around and then hung up on. And now the clothes I have received are falling apart!!! I will never recommend you to anyone

TikoMelbourne

Never Received

11th of Dec. '16 I've ordered a pair of shoes, just to try them before big order.
Received e-mail about the payment and the shipping, but the shoes never arrived and no one never answered on my emails.
My fault for wasting my time and my money.
If there was a zero stars as option, I will gave them -7. I am annoyed!

Tiko

We received your payment for order HB1612091639452427, thank you! - Rosewholesale.com

Great site and good customer service

I've bought repeatedly online from this site and always had good experiences. Easy to find products you're looking for, good variety, etc. Even if there was some sort of issue, the support team has always been very helpful and kind, and the products have always been good quality. Sometimes delivery took a while, but since it is shipping from China, it's very understandable and they make sure to let you know on the site that there can be delays. Make sure you check the sizing on each individual product since the sizes are not universal across the store. Happy shopping!

Paul

Tottal fraud and Terrible customer service

I bought 4 fancy watches almost 4 months ago but haven't received it yet. I have raised 5 tickets but no follow up yet no body called me they normally says within 24 hours they will contact but almost 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 weeks ago I have raised the issue no reply yet. No sign of customer service and neither professional.
Never buy from them.

H1612170710458179

RjDIllawarra, NSW

Be Wary especially if you are plus size

I purchased online. The plus size clothing looks great on the website but the pictures are deceptive and the sizing system is completely inconsistent and quite deceptive. I only received 2 out of my 4 items making it a very expensive exercise. The other items are supposedly pending whatever that means. The 2 items I received are only one size different yet one could fit someone 5 sizes larger than me and the other I think my size 10 daughter in law would struggle to get into and is 40 cm shorter at the front than represented. I should have been wary when the size chart didn't give a waist size. Only bust. Do yourself a favor. don't waste your money unless you have lots to burn and can afford a few mistakes.

Professional service, good products

I have ordered online twice from this business now, and have found them to be prompt and professional. Their products are well priced, although the maxim of "You get what you pay for" should be followed here. Products with a small price tag may not be of a high quality. Sizing also tends to be an issue, although if customers follow the measurements rather than the sizes listed, all should be well.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands