Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 3 of 3)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
JudyTB
JudyTBBurlington, ON, Canada

Good Value. Slow Shipping.

Loving it!

I absolutely love this site to be honest! I put through two orders; one arrived earlier than expected, the second unfortunately never arrived. However; the customer service was great to deal with! They refined me within 24 hours, not an issue at all!

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Slow service for nothing.

Don't Waste Your Money.

I received my order today of some plus size tops and I would not ever order from them again. The clothes are obviously cheap knockoffs of other shops' clothes but they're extremely poorly made and would be lucky to fit an anorexic pixie. To say I'm furious would be an understatement.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Xmas order hasn't arrivex

Ordered at the end of November hasn't arrived by Christmas. Seems to be a common problem with this company. Avoid at all costs. Seems to be a scam. Google the company for more details.

mori_16
mori_16Perth

Worth checking out

The process to order was simple and the products are usually slightly varied from the pictures but are
well described and relatively cheap too. While customer service can be a bit slow depending on the
query, they generally provide good response for more product details and offer returns/refunds if the
products are defective. The shipping can be costly so selecting a few products to checkout will make it
more worth it. Be prepared to wait as some of the products take time to arrive. I am satisfied with most
of my orders and look forward to ordering more products when something catches my attention.

Masterdiver823
Masterdiver823South Australia

Buyer be ware

It took them nearly 2 weeks before they posted the shirt, it arrived today, I ordered a large, huh! If I was 12 years old it would come close, it's smaller than a small I can't even get it over my shoulders, Waste of money, do not buy from this company

MarianneMelbourne

They Sell Very Cheap Clothing For Midgets And Biaafrens

If you take a chance and order something like I did I never received it? I ordered and paid in March or April and I received one piece of clothing for a dwarf and a stick and it was after I completed facebook and shamed the company, I received my order after many complaints first I received 1 piece in November last week sometime after hounding the company for months. Save your money and go to a Asian clothes shop instead, they come from China anyway.

Marianne

I don't buy from them anymore unless it is jewellery and a good price. although I did buy two pairs of earrings, never received them as yet and that was 5 months ago?

Marianne

Still w aiting for the earrings they never came

Other Underwear Shops & Brands