lolee

loleeJohnston

Two orders - two swimsuits - perfect!

I ordered a swimsuit in my first order. It probably took about a month to get here, so you don't want to be in a hurry! I was told they run small, but when I looked at their size chart - and ordered according to the sizes they list, it fit perfectly and I was very pleased with the color, style and material! I decided to try another one. It, too took a long time to get here, but I expected that. Once again, it was great! I will say the bra cups look like they're for someone more flat chested, but it'll work.

AnneH

AnneH

Very happy with the two items of clothing I received.

Having logged on from fb it was very easy to find my way to and around the website.
There were so many items to choose from.
My clothing was perfect and arrived within 10 days of my order.
Very happy :)

Margie N

Margie NAU

Best online shopping for clothes

I love Rose Wholesale. Have bought from them previously for Son's wedding and the dress was beautiful and perfect for the wedding in Fiji. This time I bought a plus sized shirt for another family wedding and was really impressed with how fast it arrived - ordered 16 October, arrived 24 October!. It is beautiful too and fits well. One minor caution though - it's more a purple than dark blue pattern on it - still, it looks good and I'm happy. Some advice when purchasing from Chinese companies online to prevent disappointment - always add one size to your usual size, then the clothes will fit properly.

RAVEN

RAVENBrooklyn

Great Prices, Products & Customer Service!

I ordered from rosewholesale twice. The first time was awesome, got exactly what I ordered and loved it.

The second time, I noticed a slight odor to the wig I purchased. (That is understandable when items are stored in a warehouse). I contacted customer service, and without hesitation, they refunded my money. No questions, no long drawn out back & forth - they just gladly refunded my money. And, they told me to keep the wig!!

I highly recommend them, especially for their insanely low prices.

Very surprised - was expecting much less

Am delighted that I took a chance and ordered from Rose Wholesale. Shipping was very fast. I received in just over a week. Products were of better quality than I expected for the prices. All fit perfectly - the measurements listed were accurate. Feel like I scored a real bargain. Certainly expected to be waiting much longer, and to receive poorer quality goods for such great prices. Will shop again for sure!

bentomryn

bentomryn

Surprisingly Good

I had mixed feelings on purchasing from this online store given the mixed reviews. I was very happy with the first order I received quite quickly and was happy with the quality. The second order there was a bit of confusion but they refunded my purchase the same day. Happy with the dealings I've had so far. I have just placed another order I hope this order will be a smooth as the others.

Michele A.

Michele A.Esk

They have it all

Purchased on online through an easy to use website all the items needed to do a quick and bright lounge room makeover. Their range is huge and all delivered within 2 weeks. They have so much variety to choose from in all department for all budgets, I could not be happier with my purchases. Check them out and give them a go, the Support Staff are so helpful and seem to be always on hand to answer questions as keep you up to date with the progress of your parcel.

Great experience

I absolutely loved my clothing I received in my order. The items that didn't fit I contacted customer service and they were wonderful no hassle at all to satisfy me with the return. I will be shopping again online.

Debbie

DebbieCentral West, NSW

The clothes I ordered were great and look fantastic

I ordered online and received items within weeks it was so easy to order and everything I ordered was perfect.

Nettybear

NettybearNortheast, VIC

Wise Choice!

I use Rose Wholesale online...........I have found the variety of items on offer there is something for everyone. I have purchased multi pair of shoes and boots, outdoor lights, watches, Christmas door decorations and of course his and hers various types of clothing (just make sure you check the sizing). Christmas this year was great I found something for everyone. I have found after ordering and purchasing the items the majority are packed and shipped soon after. (just try to remember delivery to other countries can take weeks to arrive - so you need to be pre organised if they are presents). Contacting them I have not have a problems doing this and they have always written back......excellent.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

One of the best purchases I've made this year.

A great skirt, looks and fits just as described on the website. Ordering was easy, price was very reasonable, and the delivery was fast and flawless.

Excellent!!

I have brought a quite a few things off Rosewholesale online and they have been excellent!. Fast shipping and all true to size. Clothes look exactly like the picture, highly recommend this site.

JJohnson

JJohnsonPensacola

Highly recommend

Order process was very easy. Super fast delivery. Great choices to chose from. Everything fit as expected. I love the pricing as well.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Products ordered were a great value!

I've made several purchases, all on-line. The on-line process was very easy to do! I've ordered several blouses and a sweater, I was very happy with all! Customer service handled my questions in a timely manner, even when I ordered an item too small they were quick to respond & help me get the right size .I like the tracking on shipments , you know exactly when they'll arrive!

You need to shop here

Online purchase and it was easy process. The delivery fine and easy. Most people worried that shopping online is super scary but it’s not.

Miriam

Miriam702 Schuller Street Apt 105, Lufkin, TX

Awesome clothes!

Ever since I found this site I was a little skeptical about their clothes, fit wise. Any ways, the first time I ordered from them I just got a tank top and a pair of leggings and they fit! So, I decided to get some more a few weeks later, for me and my daughter. They fit too! One thing to remember is to check the sizing chart for each item as they are not in US sizes.Not all items in the same order are shipped out at the same time, and I am still waiting on 2 items in this order to be shipped out.

Stephanie Gray

Stephanie GrayQueensland, 4129

Over the moon with my purchases.

Wasn't sure about spending too much money with a company I'd never bought from so I only bought 5 tops. I was surprised to receive my tops in such a small space of time, I therefore went straight back online and purchases more items, I again received goods in less than a week. I can't speak highly enough of the service I've received and I'm about to go back to their store to purchase more items.

Love the range

I bought 2 plus-size dresses on-line from this company. I received them in 10 days with no problems or worries. They came wrapped very securely. The dresses fitted very well. I was very happy. I will be buying from them again.

Hall

HallJanesville

Love the site!

I love this site. The sizing is true to size and I love the style of the clothes and you can't beat the prices. I buy a lot of my capris and leggings off here and wouldn't go else where. They are super comfy! I would recommend to all my friends!

Mandimoo7

Mandimoo7WA, 6566

Love It!

I love Rosewholesale.com - the products are true to their listing, they provide photos from other customers to show how the clothing fits, and the prices are very reasonable. I'm a plus size and hate shopping for that reason. I introduced my friends and family to this site, they also love it!!