lolee
loleeJohnston

Two orders - two swimsuits - perfect!

I ordered a swimsuit in my first order. It probably took about a month to get here, so you don't want to be in a hurry! I was told they run small, but when I looked at their size chart - and ordered according to the sizes they list, it fit perfectly and I was very pleased with the color, style and material! I decided to try another one. It, too took a long time to get here, but I expected that. Once again, it was great! I will say the bra cups look like they're for someone more flat chested, but it'll work.

AnneH
AnneH

Very happy with the two items of clothing I received.

Having logged on from fb it was very easy to find my way to and around the website.
There were so many items to choose from.
My clothing was perfect and arrived within 10 days of my order.
Very happy :)

Margie N
Margie NAU

Best online shopping for clothes

I love Rose Wholesale. Have bought from them previously for Son's wedding and the dress was beautiful and perfect for the wedding in Fiji. This time I bought a plus sized shirt for another family wedding and was really impressed with how fast it arrived - ordered 16 October, arrived 24 October!. It is beautiful too and fits well. One minor caution though - it's more a purple than dark blue pattern on it - still, it looks good and I'm happy. Some advice when purchasing from Chinese companies online to prevent disappointment - always add one size to your usual size, then the clothes will fit properly.

RAVEN
RAVENBrooklyn

Great Prices, Products & Customer Service!

I ordered from rosewholesale twice. The first time was awesome, got exactly what I ordered and loved it.

The second time, I noticed a slight odor to the wig I purchased. (That is understandable when items are stored in a warehouse). I contacted customer service, and without hesitation, they refunded my money. No questions, no long drawn out back & forth - they just gladly refunded my money. And, they told me to keep the wig!!

I highly recommend them, especially for their insanely low prices.

Very surprised - was expecting much less

Am delighted that I took a chance and ordered from Rose Wholesale. Shipping was very fast. I received in just over a week. Products were of better quality than I expected for the prices. All fit perfectly - the measurements listed were accurate. Feel like I scored a real bargain. Certainly expected to be waiting much longer, and to receive poorer quality goods for such great prices. Will shop again for sure!

bentomryn
bentomryn

Surprisingly Good

I had mixed feelings on purchasing from this online store given the mixed reviews. I was very happy with the first order I received quite quickly and was happy with the quality. The second order there was a bit of confusion but they refunded my purchase the same day. Happy with the dealings I've had so far. I have just placed another order I hope this order will be a smooth as the others.

Michele A.
Michele A.Esk

They have it all

Purchased on online through an easy to use website all the items needed to do a quick and bright lounge room makeover. Their range is huge and all delivered within 2 weeks. They have so much variety to choose from in all department for all budgets, I could not be happier with my purchases. Check them out and give them a go, the Support Staff are so helpful and seem to be always on hand to answer questions as keep you up to date with the progress of your parcel.

Great experience

I absolutely loved my clothing I received in my order. The items that didn't fit I contacted customer service and they were wonderful no hassle at all to satisfy me with the return. I will be shopping again online.

Debbie
DebbieCentral West, NSW

The clothes I ordered were great and look fantastic

I ordered online and received items within weeks it was so easy to order and everything I ordered was perfect.

Nettybear
NettybearNortheast, VIC

Wise Choice!

I use Rose Wholesale online...........I have found the variety of items on offer there is something for everyone. I have purchased multi pair of shoes and boots, outdoor lights, watches, Christmas door decorations and of course his and hers various types of clothing (just make sure you check the sizing). Christmas this year was great I found something for everyone. I have found after ordering and purchasing the items the majority are packed and shipped soon after. (just try to remember delivery to other countries can take weeks to arrive - so you need to be pre organised if they are presents). Contacting them I have not have a problems doing this and they have always written back......excellent.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

One of the best purchases I've made this year.

A great skirt, looks and fits just as described on the website. Ordering was easy, price was very reasonable, and the delivery was fast and flawless.

Excellent!!

I have brought a quite a few things off Rosewholesale online and they have been excellent!. Fast shipping and all true to size. Clothes look exactly like the picture, highly recommend this site.

JJohnson
JJohnsonPensacola

Highly recommend

Order process was very easy. Super fast delivery. Great choices to chose from. Everything fit as expected. I love the pricing as well.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Products ordered were a great value!

I've made several purchases, all on-line. The on-line process was very easy to do! I've ordered several blouses and a sweater, I was very happy with all! Customer service handled my questions in a timely manner, even when I ordered an item too small they were quick to respond & help me get the right size .I like the tracking on shipments , you know exactly when they'll arrive!

You need to shop here

Online purchase and it was easy process. The delivery fine and easy. Most people worried that shopping online is super scary but it’s not.