Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 5)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased about 10 pieces online. Got coupons for extra discounts which was nice. Checkout process glitches a little around stock numbers I found. A little frustrating but nothing major.
Items took about a week and a half to arrive.
Clothes were better than expected, not designer quality but still nice, a little thin (which I wanted) and fairly on point with the pictures.
Sizing is pretty good, only two of the tops didn't fit over my chest.
All in all will be purchasing from them again.

Jordana A
Jordana AAU

Quality better than expected

I was sceptical about the accuracy of sizing and quality of materials considering the prices I paid. Pleasantly surprised that all clothing was a good fit and quality was better than expected.

Stephanie Gray
Stephanie GrayQueensland, 4129

Over the moon with my purchases.

Wasn't sure about spending too much money with a company I'd never bought from so I only bought 5 tops. I was surprised to receive my tops in such a small space of time, I therefore went straight back online and purchases more items, I again received goods in less than a week. I can't speak highly enough of the service I've received and I'm about to go back to their store to purchase more items.

Meranda
MerandaSunbury

Haven't even received my order

Purchased on 18th August. Have yet to receive my order. Have emailed twice and have really had no good feedback. Not good enough. Will not buy from them EVER again !!!

Love the range

I bought 2 plus-size dresses on-line from this company. I received them in 10 days with no problems or worries. They came wrapped very securely. The dresses fitted very well. I was very happy. I will be buying from them again.

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Awesome bikinis

Purchased 4 bikinis online at a super cheap price & received them within 7 business days. Bit skeptical of their quality after reading reviews but was pleasantly surprised when I received them they were exactly as I'd hoped. Would recommend them for affordable & really unique swimwear! Thanks.

Hall
HallJanesville

Love the site!

I love this site. The sizing is true to size and I love the style of the clothes and you can't beat the prices. I buy a lot of my capris and leggings off here and wouldn't go else where. They are super comfy! I would recommend to all my friends!

Mandimoo7
Mandimoo7WA, 6566

Love It!

I love Rosewholesale.com - the products are true to their listing, they provide photos from other customers to show how the clothing fits, and the prices are very reasonable. I'm a plus size and hate shopping for that reason. I introduced my friends and family to this site, they also love it!!

Plus size skeptic

Was very skeptical as to whether purchasing clothes online, (especially being plus size) would be a happy experience (bad experience on ebay), so kept my order to a minimum of 4 items to test it. Order arrived within 2weeks & extremely happy. Everything fits perfectly. Colours don't look exactly the same on a couple of the tops but I'm still very satisfied. This has been a terrific experience & will happily purchase more things in the very near future. YAY

Ifonedis
IfonedisKaduna

Great products at very convenient prices.

I purchased a gift for a friend and it was smooth. Her birthday was in a few days and didn't expect the item to come much later. I was surprised to get a call that my order had arrived. After that day, I always look forward to Rosewholesale mails so I can order things for my friends.

I have alos made sooo many referrals as a result of the cheap prices here, lol.Thank you Rosewholsale

Rosewholesale ~ Love Them!

Skullon
SkullonMountain Pine

Rosewholesale Gets it Right! Never fails me.

Rosewholesale has a wide selection of clothes and accessories in their online store and the prices are wonderful.. The clothing sizes aren't just small sizes but go up to plus sizes. The quality and prices are great for someone like me who has a small budget. They ship the items out with a tracking number so I can be home when it arrives. I've shopped at Rosewholesale for several years and have never been disappointed. The fabric is soft, the price is right, and the shipping is fast. I am a repeat customer, and I will continue to buy from Rosewholeale.

I love Rosewholesale

I love this store, I have already made several purchases in this store and every time everything went very well. Pretty quality and fabulous parts and a great delivery time. I will continue to buy from this site and without a doubt I recommend it.

Broken & wring goods

I always purchase online with them. This time I got boots with a heel broken off & a top that looked nothing like the picture not even red its pink. I've had to jump thru hoops & countless emails to get anywhere. All I want is the boots I ordered & paid for. & a refund on the top.
Usually I spend $100's on here. No happy at all regarding lack of product quality testing.

Excellent experience

I did online purchase and the delivery was really fast. Really loved their service and products very unique piece and most important very good prices. Recommend other customers as well.

Shannon C
Shannon CSydney

Rosewholesale Love it!

So I made online purchases with these guys all the time. They have great delivery and great products. I'm always impressed with them and they are always really quick at sorting out problems. I highly recommend their products. Good quality and size perfect!

Excellent shopping experiences

Yes I purchased from the online store. The delivery process was great.I have made many orderes from Rosewholesale whenever I have had an issue with an item or problem of some sort
customer service has resolved the problem beyond my expectations I must say it is very hard now a days to find customer service
of this high quality and am extremely pleased with all my shopping experiences from here and will continue to shop here again and again.
I recommend Rosewholesale to others to shop there. The prices are great and the quality is good.

Jada
JadaSandton

Good Day

I came across Rose Wholesale via Facebook. Browsed their website..Loved their products and prices

I placed my order, they have been very patient and helpful. I received my items within days. It was a great painless online shopping experience.

I simply love Rose Wholesale...I love their service..and i love the items.

Keep up the good work team
Jade Bailey

Jessica Coleman
Jessica ColemanWollongong

Good Experience

I have ordered several items off Rose whole Sale so far, only one has arrived, however, the orders were separate and this is not a problem. The 1 item I have received was as described and a reasonable price. I like the loyalty points system where you get R points to use as dollars towards your order and the coupons that are often provided. The only thing I would really say is not great, are the shipping prices. I am more than happy to wait 25 to 30 days for my items to arrive however feel that the cost of the shipping should be less seeing as you do wait a substantial amount of time for the item to arrive. Overall I do like shopping on this website and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you

Claremack07
Claremack07Liverpool

Excellent shopping experience

SprinklesoRainbow
SprinklesoRainbowWinter Haven

Awesome

I ordered a Long Middle Part Shaggy Big Wavy Synthetic Wig in WINE RED, the item number 212257403. Everything was awesome from the moment I searched for what I was looking for until the moment it arrived. Thank you. I ordered it the beginning of June 2017 and received the item within 8-10 days, that's including processing and shipping.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Even Cheaper Quality than Expected (which is saying something)

Items were delivered quickly but the clothing looks so much cheaper than the website portrays (I knew I was buying cheap but this is redic). Shirt was bright white in the photo but what arrived is that gross yellowed off white colour. Also the dimensions are wrong (it's a wrap - if you use the inner tie on the first layer, the second layer is too long for the button positioning).
The faux leather jacket stinks heavily of kerosene. It arrived really crumpled and obviously as its plastic it can't be ironed out. The toggles on the hoodie cord were stuck to the "faux leather" and ripped the material when I lifted them off. Also it has a couple pen marks on it.

Beth

I never received a confirmation email for my order so I cannot provide any order info. If you provide me with a customer service email I will send you my delivery information.

Beth

Confirming I haven't heard further from Rose Wholesalers.

Great!

I bought a skirt online. They have cute clothes for pretty good prices. The shipping cost me was about the same price as the clothing. When I had questions, they provided great customer service. Delivery time was correct. Over all a fun experience.

Eazy
EazyNorcross, Georgia

Excellent selection, great customer service (swift responses), and speedy delivery
This was my first time shipping for clothes online now I'm addicted!

Excellent service & products

This website has great merchandise & great prices. I received my items very quickly & was very pleased with the quality. Great customer service. I will definitely be back for more.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands