Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 3 of 5)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
Nebs
NebsMelbourne

Easy, quick ordering & good quality products

I ordered some underwear and accessories at very reasonable prices. Purchasing was easy and it all arrived in about a week.
The quality was good, all products were as pictured and the sizes were right (they have a size chart & measurements for each product).
I'll definitely buy there again.

glorz
glorzPerth

Awesome

Purchased 2 tops on line. Panicked a little when only one item arrived, but after going on their 'chat line' was assured the other was on the way as the tops were coming from 2 different warehouses. Received second top about 2 weeks later. Both tops fit perfectly.

Tay
TayLas Vegas

New Watch!

I purchased a new watch from Rose Wholesale and it was well worth it! The purchasing process was simple, done online, the delivery process was smooth, and most of all the product looks great!

Kaskohl88
Kaskohl88Denver

Excellent service

I ordered a swimsuit tankini and it arrived on time. It was a little smaller than what my other clothes in that size were. I contacted customer service and received a very fast reply. They sent me out a size up at no additional charge and that item arrived on time as well. I love the material of the swimsuit! Well worth my money!

Never arrived

I'm still waiting on items ordered late last year .. very hit & miss, as I have received items that I've ordered, after contacting customer care about missing items I was assured both items were on their way .. Still waiting ahhhhhh

robinavidor
robinavidorNew York

Great Company All Around!

I have really enjoyed my shopping experience on rosewholesale. The styles are current and are updated constantly. The prices cannot be beat, anywhere! They ship very quickly, often on the same day or next day of your order. I usually receive my order quickly, in 7-10 days. I am very happy with their website and their awesome service. I will be a long time customer! Thank you Rose Wholesale for being so great!

Great customer service.

den
dengorleston great yarmouth

Wonderful quality

I ordered online 2 dresses, it was an easy process to see all the products and make my choice and place my order. I was kept informed by e-mail at all stages of my order and the delivery was on time and well packed. The dresses are lovely quality and the fit is as expected.

November 13th 2017 Update:
i purchased online, and the whole process was very easy and well explained. the delivery was within the time stated and very well packaged. i wore the dress i purchased to a wedding with the fascinator and handbag, i also purchased and can honestly say i felt a million dollars. i highly recommend rose wholesale the quality is amazing and such good value.

Happy customer

I've ordered online with Rose Wholesale 3 times now. Each time the product has been good and has normally been delivered on time. If they have had problems getting the order to me, customer service have always responded quickly & offered me a refund or a replacement

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Great products for a cheaper price

Fast delivery, Excellent Customer Service, and really user friendly online ordering system and website. My orders were delivered on time. It's good quality products for a cheaper price. I am a happy customer and thanks for your great service again. I will recommend everyone to do business with Rosewholesale.

MKT
MKTBrisbane

Cheap prices, good service

You can get some cheap stuff here that is surprisingly decent quality for the price. They have some really cute items too. They also tend to do smaller sizes and have measurements for everything, which is good for me as I'm petite and often have trouble with sizes. Customer service is good. They actually check up on whether you received the item, and offer full refunds if you haven't that include the shipping fee, unlike some other places. Quite happy to buy from them again.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great deals and great service

Aryn
ArynWichita

Best purchase I've made in a while

Rose wholesale was my first time buying clothing online not from a major retailer. I kept seeing the dresses on Facebook and thinking I'd really like to have one and at the moment I have 2 and plan to have many more! Using their app is easy as can be and after check out I got email updates to make sure I was informed. The dresses came before I planned for them to even be here and are true to size as well as good quality. I will definitely be purchasing more and recommending the site to my friends.

This is great

Rosewholesale has very good products with affordable prices. Both purchasing and delivery process were quick, and the product I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The service is also very good! I recommend it and I will definitely order more products.

Ianth
IanthWoodville

Totally excellent product

1st time I bought though this site, and I am totally impressed with the service, 1st shirt was wrong size, but these guys fixed that up straight away and I got right shirt. and quailty of the shirt is fantastic..Defintly shopping with them again

Raffajesus
RaffajesusPorto Alegre

Very glad and satisfied!

I'm very satisfied with goods that I adquired in rosewholesale! Prices cheap and products with a excellent quality. I come back to order and buy more clothes,watches and acessories in this site!

March 30th 2018 Update: nice and good price

I bought 4 goods for a great quality and really cheap price, especially a casual shoes and blue long sleeves

Sonja F
Sonja FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dresses to Die For

I have nothing but praise for Rosewholesale. I'm a huge fan of their vintage dresses having purchased 4 already and in fact will buy one of them again in case anything happens to the first. The size guides for my online purchases are super helpful and mean that the dresses arrived and fit me perfectly. Rosewholesale is super easy to deal with: quick delivery to Australia, excellent quality, flattering fit. I love every item I've purchased and often get comments on how lovely they are when I wear them.

AKAArzosah
AKAArzosahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great! Just made third order.

I see a lot of the bad reviews are about the sizes, well if you can't be bothered to measure yourself and check the size charts, you are an idiot! I have checked the measurements which are pretty clear, and EVERY item I have ordered has been perfect, with the exception of the one that I took a risk on because the larger size was unavailable - MY OWN FAULT.
Good quality, WAY better than you would expect from $10 shirts. I just ordered a pair of jumper/cardigans so hopefully they follow the trend.

Nick
NickWindsor

Great Quality!

I love purchasing new and fun things on this website and I'm always happy to have something for here show up in the mail. Will always continue to buy from them.

MrsLunaMcArthur
MrsLunaMcArthurDouglasville

Great products and best customer service!

So happy with my purchase and customer service!! The product was just as advertised! Looked just like the pictures and the description of it was accurate of what it does. The customer service made me feel so comfortable and secure enough to order as many more times as I want...the responses were fast and gave me great options. The product was on back order so i waited and it shipped earlier than expected which I was so happy about and I was able to track every move. I see many more orders in the future from this company.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great quality, low price!

I purchased a swimming suit online from RoseWholeSale and it came on time. I was really happy to find that it fits me perfectly. I was very satisfied with how it looked and the quality just seems perfect for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend!

Amazing collection, Good Quality, and an amazing Support

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great site and good customer service

I've bought repeatedly online from this site and always had good experiences. Easy to find products you're looking for, good variety, etc. Even if there was some sort of issue, the support team has always been very helpful and kind, and the products have always been good quality. Sometimes delivery took a while, but since it is shipping from China, it's very understandable and they make sure to let you know on the site that there can be delays. Make sure you check the sizing on each individual product since the sizes are not universal across the store. Happy shopping!

Great Website

I ordered a 24 Pcs Fiber Face Makeup Brushes Set with Brush Bag. The product arrived within a month. Product was just as described both appearance and quality wise. Have now used it a couple of times and although the brushes a very soft, they work very well. Based on my experience I recommend this seller and their product.

Nblanchard76
Nblanchard76Gatineau

Love it

I bought dresses online from this site and I was so happy to see that they where so perfect. They where exactly like I saw them on the site. I will keep on shopping on this site I was very satisfied with everything.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands