Rose Wholesale

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

Took months longer than they said and were damaged when they came

Ordered over $400 worth of toys early November. Arrived in March mostly damaged. Tried to contact them and get refund - no response. Really disappointed! I will never use this company again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ignored

I ordered cufflinks and jewellery from this website in November last year and am still waiting. I have send them 2 emails asking for information regarding the delays with zero response to both enquiries

tony
tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

complete waste of time

the waist coat i brought was the wrong size way way to small and not the size ordered, found out later that this was the only size available despite the wedsite claiming otherwise which explained why they sent the wrong size, it was unnecessary difficult to return and expensive, now after 4 month of comunicating via the ticket system they claim that the third party supplier who you need to sent the item back too never receive it, the onus is all on you too prove delivery.

lolee
loleeJohnston

Two orders - two swimsuits - perfect!

I ordered a swimsuit in my first order. It probably took about a month to get here, so you don't want to be in a hurry! I was told they run small, but when I looked at their size chart - and ordered according to the sizes they list, it fit perfectly and I was very pleased with the color, style and material! I decided to try another one. It, too took a long time to get here, but I expected that. Once again, it was great! I will say the bra cups look like they're for someone more flat chested, but it'll work.

AnneH
AnneH

Very happy with the two items of clothing I received.

Having logged on from fb it was very easy to find my way to and around the website.
There were so many items to choose from.
My clothing was perfect and arrived within 10 days of my order.
Very happy :)

Luzvi
LuzviCairns Queensland

Still waiting my parcel

I need a full refund I place an order last 6 Oct 2018 and I am wasting my time to cheked every now and then about the tracking number at the post office. I need my money back!!!

Margie N
Margie NAU

Best online shopping for clothes

I love Rose Wholesale. Have bought from them previously for Son's wedding and the dress was beautiful and perfect for the wedding in Fiji. This time I bought a plus sized shirt for another family wedding and was really impressed with how fast it arrived - ordered 16 October, arrived 24 October!. It is beautiful too and fits well. One minor caution though - it's more a purple than dark blue pattern on it - still, it looks good and I'm happy. Some advice when purchasing from Chinese companies online to prevent disappointment - always add one size to your usual size, then the clothes will fit properly.

Quality of merchandise is surprisingly good.

I enjoy shopping at Rosewholesale. The products I have received so far have surprised me with the quality despite such low prices. My only concern is the sizing. Sometimes a 3x is size 12, other times it is an 18. And men's shirts run very small. This gets confusing and errors become easier on my part. So far, though, those staff members helping me rectify the situation have been quite good

RAVEN
RAVENBrooklyn

Great Prices, Products & Customer Service!

I ordered from rosewholesale twice. The first time was awesome, got exactly what I ordered and loved it.

The second time, I noticed a slight odor to the wig I purchased. (That is understandable when items are stored in a warehouse). I contacted customer service, and without hesitation, they refunded my money. No questions, no long drawn out back & forth - they just gladly refunded my money. And, they told me to keep the wig!!

I highly recommend them, especially for their insanely low prices.

Don't bother

Purchased a wig. Completely different to the one in the photo. I thought i was getting a blonde wig but what i ended up with was a grey one. Tried to complain but they never get back to you. Never again will i deal with these people,

Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother

Ordered 2 tops online - 1 completely different to the description, the other is very poor quality material. On top of that it took over a week to process the order and another 4 + weeks to receive it. Never again!

Very surprised - was expecting much less

Am delighted that I took a chance and ordered from Rose Wholesale. Shipping was very fast. I received in just over a week. Products were of better quality than I expected for the prices. All fit perfectly - the measurements listed were accurate. Feel like I scored a real bargain. Certainly expected to be waiting much longer, and to receive poorer quality goods for such great prices. Will shop again for sure!

bentomryn
bentomryn

Surprisingly Good

I had mixed feelings on purchasing from this online store given the mixed reviews. I was very happy with the first order I received quite quickly and was happy with the quality. The second order there was a bit of confusion but they refunded my purchase the same day. Happy with the dealings I've had so far. I have just placed another order I hope this order will be a smooth as the others.

Michele A.
Michele A.Esk

They have it all

Purchased on online through an easy to use website all the items needed to do a quick and bright lounge room makeover. Their range is huge and all delivered within 2 weeks. They have so much variety to choose from in all department for all budgets, I could not be happier with my purchases. Check them out and give them a go, the Support Staff are so helpful and seem to be always on hand to answer questions as keep you up to date with the progress of your parcel.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great experience

I absolutely loved my clothing I received in my order. The items that didn't fit I contacted customer service and they were wonderful no hassle at all to satisfy me with the return. I will be shopping again online.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale