Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 5 of 5)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elektras
ElektrasPhillip 2606, ACT

Catalogue worth looking through!

I recently purchased shoes from Rose Wholesale, they are great, exactly as picture shown, fit perfectly and are great value. Ordering process is very easy and shipping times are spot on.

Jit
JitNew Zealand

Top Online Shop - Rosewholesale

Romi
Romiaustralia

Great dress, so beautiful

I love this dress, it has a beautiful design and shape and the fabric is so quality. I will keep coming back for more beautiful dresses, tops and skirts. Great service, quick delivery and beautiful products.

Rosewholesale- A Symbol Of Trust And Integrity

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Fabs
FabsCanberra

Wow! Just Overwhelming

I am extremely satisfied with my recent experience shopping with Rosewholesale. I will continue to shop online with them and will recommend everyone to as well. They have extremely great customer service, a wide variety of products at inexpensive prices, prompt shipping. It is the perfect Wow! feeling...

Christeen
ChristeenJackson

Best wholesale company by far

I will most like use this company again and again. The quality customer service, fast shipping, and product is a bonus because the price the the products was so inexpensive.

Lyn R.
Lyn R.Dapto, NSW

Terrific Tops for Women

I purchased 3 women's tops from Rose Wholesale and love them. They are a great addition to my wardrobe. The colours and styles are fabulous. I am extremely happy and will definitely be using Rose Wholesale again.

Kpap
KpapAbsecon

Great website!

I love the clothes, accessories and even home stuff on this website. The best part are the amazing prices! I ordered a few things. Some dresses and tops and they exceeded my expectations. The fit was perfect, the quality was perfect I was very pleased. I will definitely be a regular customer.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Rosewholesale Products are the best!

I am totally in love with Rosewholesale products! They are the best at customer services...so friendly and fast in taking care of everything. Shipping is really fast and my products always arrive on time. Moreover, they are true to size, love the materials and colours. Never get dissapointed! I will continue to buy more stuff...and the price? Amazing!!! I coud not believe it!!

Thank you so much Rosewholesale for making me happy! Love at first click :)

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Aru S
Aru SAnn Arbor, Michigan

Designer items but problematic shipping

Just because it had faulty shipping on my order, Rosewholesale refunded me the whole amount. I'm really impressed to write few good words for them.

The collection they have is impressive: very trendy, knock-off designer and of good quality. Keeping in mind these products are meant for Asian market, the sizes of the clothes are not normal like typical American clothing. Be careful about the size while ordering. If you're an American buyer, look for 2X or 3X sized product.

I strongly recommend this website as I completely trust them.

Very Happy!

I was cautious at 1st, but I have placed 2 orders now and I am very happy. You really have to look at the size chart and realize their clothing runs a bit smaller than American. Once you figure that out, there really isn't a problem. There is so much to choose from. I love the style and selection. I have also figured out that if the shipping is not that much more, go for the next step up, it makes a big difference. I paid $5.00 more and got my order in a week. Otherwise, don't be in a hurry, it will be about 1 month. I will continue to order from this company, because like I said, I am very happy!

Other Underwear Shops & Brands