Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 4 of 5)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

SarahHarvey
SarahHarveyEdmonton

Great Bargains for the Patient

Loving it!

I absolutely love this site to be honest! I put through two orders; one arrived earlier than expected, the second unfortunately never arrived. However; the customer service was great to deal with! They refined me within 24 hours, not an issue at all!

Kelly D
Kelly DPalm Bay

Great Store

I purchased clothing online. The clothing was true to the size chart and well made. It was fairly priced and delivered quickly for international shipping. I have no complaints at all. I will purchase from this store again.

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

To look further for great fashion with trendy cloth

I had a problem with my order but it was nicely fixed by your rosewholesale staff. The problem I had is that item was too small but the staff fix that issue. I would recommend this item to the everyone!! They have great selection with the good trendy cloth.

Repeat customer!!

I have purchased 14 dresses over 3 separate orders from rose wholesale all of which I have been happy with. The quality of the dresses were good for the price and the customer service has been fantastic. I will continue to buy from rose wholesale and already have a lot saved in my favourites list for the next time I purchase through them.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

I don't understand these negative reviews.

I ordered from RoseWholeSale on 12/2/16 and received my things within two weeks. Extremely fast shipping. Yeah - some things can be a bit tight, but you have to be smart about it. Take your measurements, read other reviews. Everything I've received fit pretty darn well. I also am extremely impressed with quality.

You're paying practically nothing for great style! Will use this website again for clothes and accessories any day.

Knucklz23
Knucklz23Santa maria ca

Perfect shopping experience

Rose wholesale is dedicated to customer service and they're products are amazing and at a really good price. My Shopping experience I had with them was probably the best I've ever had. Definitely going back.

H1612081000317978 this is my order number, Im Javier

its been a blast ordering from this company, i found it online and just took a peek and ended ordering some clothes from it, and i still have a favourite list so big on the line, I find this webpage with tons of choices, electronic, clothes, etc. Im hoping to get my order soon and of course will order some more once the first package arrives, im so glad!!

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Rosewholesale coming up Roses!

I have ordered several things from this company and been happy with the quality, price, fit and service from this company. The site is easy to navigate around and there is a huge catalogue of stock to choose from. The customer service team is very helpful, I ordered one item in the wrong size by mistake and they were brilliant with refunding and communication. I will be back to purchase more. highly recommended

David K
David K, Munhall, PA

Great item at a great price. Fresh Dragonfly Pattern Linen Decorative Pillowcase (Without Pillow Inn

I ordered 2 Fresh Dragonfly Pattern Linen Decorative Pillowcases (Without Pillow Inner). I had 2 pillows that no longer fit my decor and this Pillowcases were perfect to use to recover my existing pillows. This site offers a very large selection of products at very reasonable prices. Shipping I would highly recommend upgrading to expedited especially if you live in the USA.

Easy

Quality of stock is so good !
It's easy to place order
It's easy if you do a mistake
It's easy for all because RoseWholesale's team is always ready to help you

Marie Josee

I'd put order since this review and it's always a pleasure -> When I receive my package, it's same as Christmas's gift. Thanks so much.

JimmyNinja
JimmyNinjaKramfors

Very valuable shopping!

I ordered some great clothings from Rosewholesale, the clothes arrived in descent time and the quality and material was good considering the low price. The size was a bit small but customer service was great and quick to handle my matter.

Rina
RinaNorthridge

Cute sunglasses

Ordered two pairs of sunglasses off of the rose wholesale website on 10/24/16 When the glasses arrived I opened the package immediately and tried on both pairs I was so satisfied with the order the glasses are really cute. Shipping took about two weeks. The quality of the glasses are really good for the price you would expect them to be more pricy. In stores I know I would of paid a lot more.

Awesome

I love shopping on this site, can't beat it! :) Awesome as products on there, love it! The staff are always happy to help with my queries! Lovely overseas site.

mori_16
mori_16Perth

Worth checking out

The process to order was simple and the products are usually slightly varied from the pictures but are
well described and relatively cheap too. While customer service can be a bit slow depending on the
query, they generally provide good response for more product details and offer returns/refunds if the
products are defective. The shipping can be costly so selecting a few products to checkout will make it
more worth it. Be prepared to wait as some of the products take time to arrive. I am satisfied with most
of my orders and look forward to ordering more products when something catches my attention.

Find out how Rose Wholesale compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Love this site for cheap wigs

I first discovered this site through Facebook ads. I have since ordered multiple wigs off their site and have been completely satisfied with the products. The shipping was fast and the products came intact as described. Additionally, I really enjoy their Rosewhole points. They give you a point for logging in each time, and it makes it a joy to log in and peruse their site for cheap finds! Also, the payment was quick and easy and the customer service was also very responsive on their related customer ticket site. This is my unbiased review, and I rarely give reviews, but I truly love these wigs from their site that I had to promote it! Highly recommended.

Satisfied customer

I recently made a purchase on rosewholesale.com. Although, there were a few things that weren't right about the items, I was compensated with a refund. The items fit perfectly and matched the description on the website. Very happy.

Rheikan
RheikanBs As

Effective Store and simple way to win

The store is very intuitive and effective in the process to order an item, simply because in an few clicks you have the order traveling to your destiny.
with the apps in android and Apple, now is more simply and effective because you can order all if you want and wherever you are.
i recommend personally this store.
never have a trouble.

Best Regards

mdolfina18
mdolfina18Longueuil, QC, Canada

Definitely worth it!

I would highly recommend buying from Rose Wholesale. They have good quality produce with cheap pricing! The delivery is quite fast, even for international economy. The company wants you to be happy with your order and it shows! If you have a question for customer support, you will get a fast and polite answer. I will for sure buy from them again!

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great catalogue and great clothes

I placed four orders so far with rosewholesale and was always pleased with their clothing. Any issue with excluded items were solved very quickly and my money was refunded to my wallet. Ordering process was simple and quick.
Great feedback from customer service.

GavinGavin
GavinGavinPOWDER SPRINGS

Shop2Udrop

"I love rosewholesale.com!!! Their selections are awesome. They have selections for everyone and your home. Their customer service is very professional and customer friendly. They are willing to resolve all issues.

Elektras
ElektrasPhillip 2606, ACT

Catalogue worth looking through!

I recently purchased shoes from Rose Wholesale, they are great, exactly as picture shown, fit perfectly and are great value. Ordering process is very easy and shipping times are spot on.

Jit
JitNew Zealand

Top Online Shop - Rosewholesale

Romi
Romiaustralia

Great dress, so beautiful

I love this dress, it has a beautiful design and shape and the fabric is so quality. I will keep coming back for more beautiful dresses, tops and skirts. Great service, quick delivery and beautiful products.

Rosewholesale- A Symbol Of Trust And Integrity