Rose Wholesale

Rose Wholesale (page 2 of 4)

Brand Manager for Rose Wholesale? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Excellent experience

I did online purchase and the delivery was really fast. Really loved their service and products very unique piece and most important very good prices. Recommend other customers as well.

Shannon C
Shannon CSydney

Rosewholesale Love it!

So I made online purchases with these guys all the time. They have great delivery and great products. I'm always impressed with them and they are always really quick at sorting out problems. I highly recommend their products. Good quality and size perfect!

Excellent shopping experiences

Yes I purchased from the online store. The delivery process was great.I have made many orderes from Rosewholesale whenever I have had an issue with an item or problem of some sort
customer service has resolved the problem beyond my expectations I must say it is very hard now a days to find customer service
of this high quality and am extremely pleased with all my shopping experiences from here and will continue to shop here again and again.
I recommend Rosewholesale to others to shop there. The prices are great and the quality is good.

Jada
JadaSandton

Good Day

I came across Rose Wholesale via Facebook. Browsed their website..Loved their products and prices

I placed my order, they have been very patient and helpful. I received my items within days. It was a great painless online shopping experience.

I simply love Rose Wholesale...I love their service..and i love the items.

Keep up the good work team
Jade Bailey

Claremack07
Claremack07Liverpool

Excellent shopping experience

SprinklesoRainbow
SprinklesoRainbowWinter Haven

Awesome

I ordered a Long Middle Part Shaggy Big Wavy Synthetic Wig in WINE RED, the item number 212257403. Everything was awesome from the moment I searched for what I was looking for until the moment it arrived. Thank you. I ordered it the beginning of June 2017 and received the item within 8-10 days, that's including processing and shipping.

Great!

I bought a skirt online. They have cute clothes for pretty good prices. The shipping cost me was about the same price as the clothing. When I had questions, they provided great customer service. Delivery time was correct. Over all a fun experience.

Eazy
EazyNorcross, Georgia

Excellent selection, great customer service (swift responses), and speedy delivery
This was my first time shipping for clothes online now I'm addicted!

Excellent service & products

This website has great merchandise & great prices. I received my items very quickly & was very pleased with the quality. Great customer service. I will definitely be back for more.

Nebs
NebsMelbourne

Easy, quick ordering & good quality products

I ordered some underwear and accessories at very reasonable prices. Purchasing was easy and it all arrived in about a week.
The quality was good, all products were as pictured and the sizes were right (they have a size chart & measurements for each product).
I'll definitely buy there again.

glorz
glorzPerth

Awesome

Purchased 2 tops on line. Panicked a little when only one item arrived, but after going on their 'chat line' was assured the other was on the way as the tops were coming from 2 different warehouses. Received second top about 2 weeks later. Both tops fit perfectly.

Kaskohl88
Kaskohl88Denver

Excellent service

I ordered a swimsuit tankini and it arrived on time. It was a little smaller than what my other clothes in that size were. I contacted customer service and received a very fast reply. They sent me out a size up at no additional charge and that item arrived on time as well. I love the material of the swimsuit! Well worth my money!

robinavidor
robinavidorNew York

Great Company All Around!

I have really enjoyed my shopping experience on rosewholesale. The styles are current and are updated constantly. The prices cannot be beat, anywhere! They ship very quickly, often on the same day or next day of your order. I usually receive my order quickly, in 7-10 days. I am very happy with their website and their awesome service. I will be a long time customer! Thank you Rose Wholesale for being so great!

Great customer service.

den
dengorleston great yarmouth

Wonderful quality

I ordered online 2 dresses, it was an easy process to see all the products and make my choice and place my order. I was kept informed by e-mail at all stages of my order and the delivery was on time and well packed. The dresses are lovely quality and the fit is as expected.

November 13th 2017 Update:
i purchased online, and the whole process was very easy and well explained. the delivery was within the time stated and very well packaged. i wore the dress i purchased to a wedding with the fascinator and handbag, i also purchased and can honestly say i felt a million dollars. i highly recommend rose wholesale the quality is amazing and such good value.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great products for a cheaper price

Fast delivery, Excellent Customer Service, and really user friendly online ordering system and website. My orders were delivered on time. It's good quality products for a cheaper price. I am a happy customer and thanks for your great service again. I will recommend everyone to do business with Rosewholesale.

MKT
MKTBrisbane

Cheap prices, good service

You can get some cheap stuff here that is surprisingly decent quality for the price. They have some really cute items too. They also tend to do smaller sizes and have measurements for everything, which is good for me as I'm petite and often have trouble with sizes. Customer service is good. They actually check up on whether you received the item, and offer full refunds if you haven't that include the shipping fee, unlike some other places. Quite happy to buy from them again.

Gerhard XRose Wholesale

Great deals and great service

Aryn
ArynWichita

Best purchase I've made in a while

Rose wholesale was my first time buying clothing online not from a major retailer. I kept seeing the dresses on Facebook and thinking I'd really like to have one and at the moment I have 2 and plan to have many more! Using their app is easy as can be and after check out I got email updates to make sure I was informed. The dresses came before I planned for them to even be here and are true to size as well as good quality. I will definitely be purchasing more and recommending the site to my friends.

This is great

Rosewholesale has very good products with affordable prices. Both purchasing and delivery process were quick, and the product I ordered was exactly what I wanted. The service is also very good! I recommend it and I will definitely order more products.

Ianth
IanthWoodville

Totally excellent product

1st time I bought though this site, and I am totally impressed with the service, 1st shirt was wrong size, but these guys fixed that up straight away and I got right shirt. and quailty of the shirt is fantastic..Defintly shopping with them again

Raffajesus
RaffajesusPorto Alegre

Very glad and satisfied!

I'm very satisfied with goods that I adquired in rosewholesale! Prices cheap and products with a excellent quality. I come back to order and buy more clothes,watches and acessories in this site!

March 30th 2018 Update: nice and good price

I bought 4 goods for a great quality and really cheap price, especially a casual shoes and blue long sleeves

Sonja F
Sonja FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dresses to Die For

I have nothing but praise for Rosewholesale. I'm a huge fan of their vintage dresses having purchased 4 already and in fact will buy one of them again in case anything happens to the first. The size guides for my online purchases are super helpful and mean that the dresses arrived and fit me perfectly. Rosewholesale is super easy to deal with: quick delivery to Australia, excellent quality, flattering fit. I love every item I've purchased and often get comments on how lovely they are when I wear them.

AKAArzosah
AKAArzosahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great! Just made third order.

I see a lot of the bad reviews are about the sizes, well if you can't be bothered to measure yourself and check the size charts, you are an idiot! I have checked the measurements which are pretty clear, and EVERY item I have ordered has been perfect, with the exception of the one that I took a risk on because the larger size was unavailable - MY OWN FAULT.
Good quality, WAY better than you would expect from $10 shirts. I just ordered a pair of jumper/cardigans so hopefully they follow the trend.

Nick
NickWindsor

Great Quality!

I love purchasing new and fun things on this website and I'm always happy to have something for here show up in the mail. Will always continue to buy from them.

Other Underwear Shops & Brands