Roselinlin

5 questions from our users

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris
walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

MsTeeasked

No question here - it is abundantly clear that the store and the items they peddle are crap. I suppose there is a question then (aside from buyer beware) and that is why this is allowed to continue. Thanks to everyone who posted and got stung. I'm not touching them with a 10 foot barge pole because of you and I appreciate that I'm benefiting from your loss.

ANGRY
ANGRY

Hi MsTee glad to help, I must say paying with PayPal may save me, fingers crossed ..... part of the process in opening a dispute with PayPal against Roselinlin who btw are SJ Fashion and probably run under a million different names, required me to forward a Police report which I thought would be a major process, but it was easy . Simply go on-line and fill out a cyber crime report which only takes about 10 minutes !. Hopefully you never have to ... take care out there and buyer beware

MsTee

Yes paypal do have some decent buyer protection. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for replying and all the best.

M. Schuster
M. Schuster

After working on this since mid-April, I have opened a complaint with PayPal, too. Fingers crossed!
I think contesting the charges, if you used a credit card, would be a good idea, too.

susan m

susan masked

How to return some articles, getting extremely frustrated?

Tania89
Tania89

I wouldn't bother! It'll cost you more than the article is worth to ship it back ... thats assuming you can source the Chinese return address! If you're wanting to exchange you'll not likely get a replacement item. As much as it pains me to say it, its easier, less stressful & cheaper to accept you've been scammed!

Doreen M
Doreen M

No, do not let this company get away with false advertising. I put in a dispute with Paypal the only way I could retrieve their address in China. I have sent the goods back at a cost to myself. I have told PayPal not to advertise on their billing system. If more complained we could stop this lousy company from ripping off more customers.

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands