1.0

Scammer!! WARNING!! website ROSELINLIN, be aware what you’re dealing with!!

Yuck yuck yuck yuck , do not buy
Scammers, everything they advertised are not what they seem !! Don’t waste your time and money! Look at the actual pic of the blue pains n look what they sent me ! Garments are very poorly made n quality!! They tried to offer me 15% for the damage items haha ,seriously

• +3
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Your feedback is so important to us and we will check this issue and do every effort to provide better products and services.

Terrible product, terrible experience. Do not buy from Roslinlin

Don't be swayed by the flood of advertising and the gorgeous photography. If they spend as much time and energy on their clothing as they do marketing, they may actually have a decent company. The fabric is beyond cheap, and they so far have not refunded me for the three items I returned. It cost me almost as much to mail it back as it did to purchase it. They even offered me a further discount in lieu of return, but I wouldn't use that fabric for curtains let alone wear it on my body. Simply dreadful and a total scam.

SizingTrue to size
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry for any inconvenience. We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.We will do every effort to provide better products and services.

Michelle
Michelle

WARNING!!!

WARNING - Rosalinlin is HORRIBLE -- I can't even give them one star, but had to select one so I might right this warning to all consumers - Do NOT purchase items from the company unless you are 100% sure you won't want to send them back.
They have NO return policy. They are in CHINA and the USPO will not guarantee shipping and it is extremely expensive to try. I lost $100 on the items even after spending $30 to try and ship the items back.
The Product:
The items were too small in most cases as well they material on one item was not Linen as advertised.
They are a horrible company to do business with - SAVE YOUR MONEY!

What a joke

Items were ordered in March. We were given various delivery dates, told 35 days to delivery. Items received after 56 days. Terrible quality and fit. Returning the items cost more than the items themselves. This is a scam and a terrible reflection of online shopping. It took PayPal six weeks to communicate with the company that the return was authorized. Needless to say we were stuck with the items.

Dianne T.

Dianne T.Sydney, NSW

Save your money - do not order!

Quality in general very cheap, and does not resemble the pictured items.
One of Items ordered had to be chased up. And when it finally arrived two months after rest of items, the item received was the WRONG item. A cheap knock off of the item ordered. Returning items is a nightmare. They expected me to pay the return freight of the “wrong” item that was sent... common sense would expect the seller to fix their own mistake.
Save your money and Avoid!

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

RUN AWAY FAST! Horrible Quality and Impossible to do returns -- you will be throwing away $$

PeterBCentral, SA

How Can You Describe A Company That Has No Customer Relations Skills Whatsoever

Wife purchased 10 blouses from this mob of crooks but size sent was not appropriate. In accordance with Roselinlin's so called return policy we have now sent five emails seeking an address to send the garments back to. No reply to us whatsoever. Have nothing to do with this mob. The Government should read these reviews and totally ban Roselinlin from importing anything into this country. I know what there response will be, it is the same for every review. That in itself displays their total lack of professionalism. Do yourselves a huge favour and do not have anything to do at all with Roselinlin.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.We replied every emails we got. Could you kindly try to email us again?

PeterB

What a lie. Have not responded to any emails from you at all!!!!!

Buyer Beware

Terrible quality...Cotton "blend" is at the most only 10% cotton. The company makes returns too difficult. Returns cost too much in shipping charges. I ended up throwing away 5 items...

Product AppearanceAs advertised
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Do not buy from this store!

Items received not as advertised, cheap material and workmanship. Cotton/ polyester instead of cotton/ linen mix. Shoes not real leather and received 2 left shoes for one pair! Delivery of email with photo to Roselinlin failed. Deliveries were timely. Quality of jewellery was o.k.

Chris M.
Chris M.

That is o.k. but one cannot wear 2 left shoes and items should be made of the materials as advertised.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting Ethics They wont get back when I need to return a jumper with Holes in it

I bought a jumper and when It arrived it has holes in it. I emailed them with the photo of this but all I am getting from that email is that it is UNDELIVERABLE. So I guess I wont be getting my money back from these unethical and deceitful people

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We apologize that you didn't have a good shopping experience with us. We will try out best to help you if that's the case. pls just email us.

gloria w.

gloria w.Central, TAS

absolute rubbish and false advertising

This is just a scam - awful clothes - can't return them as it costs too much - they offer 15% then they deny access for emails. The company needs to be withdrawn from being allowed to advertise on google and facebook and also should not be able to use paypal

Horrible, everything unwearable

I have fallen for this scam company. Nothing is remotely wearable. Things falling apart out of the packaging, ridiculous sizing, inferior workmanship. I purchased casual summer dresses to garden in and even these are unwearable. They do not respond to requests to return items. So frustrating

AGeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reselinlin junk clothing.

I bought a pair of pants for the wife and the large size ordered was supposed to be waist 33.86 hip 42.5 length 37.4 (inches) according to their website advertisement.
The pants actually measure waist 26! hip 35 length 37 total (that's not inside leg). The quality is terrible, poorly finished with junk fabric. They offer a %15 refund and a lot of reasons why the return of a garment to China (order arrived from a local address) is expensive and near impossible. Please save your money.

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry that you're not satisfied with the item(s). if there's wrong with the item, kindly contact us via our web with the photo. we will check the issue and handle it for you ASAP.

AGee

Following the numerous bad reviews around the net and leaving cut/paste replies is not the way to build a business. If Roselinlin actually supplied what they promised and gave reasonable customer service things might look better for them.

Runs very small, buyer beware

If you R a plus size, DO NOT order their blouses. They run very small, sizing is totally inaccurate. Not for US market. These are Chinese products. Returns are difficult to accomplish.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

We feel terribly sorry for all inconvenience.
Sizes of different items differ.There is the corresponding detailed measurements for the specific size in the product detailed. you can compare them with your measurements.

deni wells
deni wells

Sizing measurements listed in the ad .are stated bigger than the actual garment measurements.

False advertising/poor return policy

Blouse received looked nothing like the one featured on their website. In addition it was way too big. My return options were mail it to China or accept 15% refund.

SCAM!!!!!

I ordered about 9 or 10 items. Stuff seemed so great on their website. Once received 3 weeks later it was complete garbage! My grandma wouldn't even wear it. It was smelly and just gross. I filed a complaint with our FTC this is going to stop. DO NOT BUY!!!!! I filed a return request! I want my money back!

roselinlin s.Roselinlin

DON'T DO IT. Return policy to CHINA unacceptable and not forthcoming when ordering

As a retailer for over 30 years, I was very disappointed in the return policy. None of the clothes fit. Sizes or at least three times too small. I had no idea since the merchandise came out of San Francisco that if you wanted to return any merchandise you have to send it to China which is an affordable. The first time they reached out to me they offered 20% off the price of the clothes so that I could have them altered. Really…When I explain the clothes were too small they offered an additional discount. Since I was not going to incur the cost to send the merchandise back to China I excepted and gave the merchandise away. Karen Souryal

Karen S.
Karen S.

China return policy unacceptable. Especially when it was not stated online while ordering.

THE WORST

I ordered half a dozen items that took over two months to arrive. None came with return instructions. All were cheap, cheesy, hideous versions of what was displayed online. They said I can't return them even unworn in original packaging 15 days after receipt! After THEY took two months! BEWARE.

Elle
Elle

Then why won’t you accept never-worn items in original packaging? You took 2 months to get these to me, yet I get 15 days to return them. The merchandise was terrible. You are scammers.

Roselinlin dispute charges with credit card

I have had success disputing their charges with the credit card. They don't send merchandise and then mark the order as complete and never respond to emails except for auto responses. Dispute the charges with your credit card to get your money back!

SizingTrue to size
laura
laura

Scam Seller

The ads do not disclose the "company" is in China and uses different names. They sent the wrong dress, very poor quality and cheap, synthetic material (not cotton as described), with no tracking. After many requests, they finally disclosed a purported return address in China. To return the item, I would have to pay international shipping, fill out multiple customs forms and pay Chinese duties, taxes and tariffs in amounts I cannot ascertain. Even then, the return could be refused. This "company" operates a bait-and-switch scheme which relies on non-disclosures and making returns either impossible or prohibitively expensive.

SizingSlightly large
roselinlin s.Roselinlin

Sorry for making you feel like that.But we are trying our best to solve the problems encountered and make our customers satisfied.We are doing every effort to provide best products and services, and always welcome your valuable advise.

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris
walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

Cynthia D
Cynthia D

Thank you for the feedback on this company. I had a similar situation with a company called Avenue.com. Never purchase from them either. No way to track a package and toll free customer # did not work.

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

CategoryClothing Shops & Brands