Roselinlin

Roselinlin

1.0

1 review

Terrible clothes

Bought clothes that are nothing like they look on the website, terrible quality and I returned about $200 worth of clothes and never received the money, thieves that’s what this company is, never buy from them as you won’t receive the quality or money back.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Chaichai

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

MsTeeasked

No question here - it is abundantly clear that the store and the items they peddle are crap. I suppose there is a question then (aside from buyer beware) and that is why this is allowed to continue. Thanks to everyone who posted and got stung. I'm not touching them with a 10 foot barge pole because of you and I appreciate that I'm benefiting from your loss.

ANGRY
ANGRY

Hi MsTee glad to help, I must say paying with PayPal may save me, fingers crossed ..... part of the process in opening a dispute with PayPal against Roselinlin who btw are SJ Fashion and probably run under a million different names, required me to forward a Police report which I thought would be a major process, but it was easy . Simply go on-line and fill out a cyber crime report which only takes about 10 minutes !. Hopefully you never have to ... take care out there and buyer beware

MsTee

Yes paypal do have some decent buyer protection. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for replying and all the best.

M. Schuster
M. Schuster

After working on this since mid-April, I have opened a complaint with PayPal, too. Fingers crossed!
I think contesting the charges, if you used a credit card, would be a good idea, too.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands