Roselinlin

Roselinlin (page 2 of 2)

1.0

Made in China

I'm not surprised by Lee's review, of course they are cheap, they are made in China for goodness sake. Wake up world. If you have no issue with quality then go ahead.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - won't order again

The clothing size is ridiculously small. Also, one of the items I purchased had a black stain on a white product. They wouldn't pay postage for me to return and they offered a very small refund for the product which I actually can't wear because of the stain. I am still waiting on a refund for an item I cancelled, they said it would be refunded within 2 weeks and it is now 6 weeks and i'm still waiting

Sizing Very small
ANGRY

ANGRYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Disgusting Clothing !!! AVOID Do Not Purchase from this Scam Company

Clothes are the worst quality I have ever seen!!! No resemblance to any of the images , they only sent half my order and I am putting it straight in the bin . Complete rubbish and scam!!! disgusting !!! Do Not BUY

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Roselinlin compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Tania89

Tania89Alice Springs, NT

Do Not Fall For The Roselinlin Scam!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris
walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands