Roselinlin

Roselinlin (page 2 of 2)

1.0

mee

meeCentral West, NSW

Do not buy anything from this company!!!

Please read before you purchase.
Waited 6 weeks for items to be delivered and so disappointed when they arrived. I knew it was going to be bad when I opened the bag and was hit with the overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke, all items were poorly made, unknown type of fabric was used, two item barley resembled the photos and I was missing 1 item. Knowing it would be useless to try and return them, I immediately washed them (twice)due to the smell. I have donated the items hoping someone will be able to use them but they are not worth paying a penny for.

walkaboutchrisFar North Queensland, QLD

Scam & fraud don't buy!!!

Bought 4 items, all were supposed to be 100% linen and web site identifies it as a UK business. Goods were shipped to me in Australia from a warehousing facility inside Australia. Of the 4 items...None were linen. All were cheap polyester blend rags. Trying to return for refund and they are insisting I return to China (even though they came from warehouse here in Australia)! Even threatened me with cost for return to China and customs/taxes in China. I have now opened case with PayPal and loads of evidence that they are crawling through right now. Amazed PayPal is still allowing them to use them as a payment platform. Don't buy anything from Roselinlin! Seriously !!!

CHRIS

CHRIS

Don't Buy At Roselinlin, Thieves, Liars, Throw Your Money Away

Orders never delivered, prices much higher than in ads, refunds non existent, in china but say they are in usa, whole website is a scam, they got about aau$150 from me, wouldn't refund, wouldn't cancel, wouldn't anything, did not send items, they are just liars and thieves

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Roselinlin compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Lee

LeeHunter Region, NSW

Clothes are not fit for the bin

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Many Updates: wrong shirt, poor quality, you pay return to China

ANGRY

ANGRYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Disgusting Clothing !!! AVOID Do Not Purchase from this Scam Company

Clothes are the worst quality I have ever seen!!! No resemblance to any of the images , they only sent half my order and I am putting it straight in the bin . Complete rubbish and scam!!! disgusting !!! Do Not BUY

Sizing Very large

Bel.H

Bel.H

Worst Company and worst quality!

carol

carolCENTRAL COAST NSW

You cannot get a refund

Better make sure the size is right because you will not get a refund but you will get irritated with this company save yourself the grief.. do not buy from this site

Return a nightmare!!

Returning an item is the most difficult issue. The ruturn address is in China. You make the effort to return even though it cost $23.00 and 4 months later returned to you because it was sent back from their customs.
They offered me a 35% credit for clothes that do not fit!!!
The styles were cute, but fabric was not true linen and very poor quality! I would keep them if they fit.
Will not order from them again!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Avoid!

Sizing Very large
Tania89

Tania89Alice Springs, NT

Do Not Fall For The Roselinlin Scam!

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands