Roselinlin

Roselinlin (page 3 of 3)

1.0

Lee

LeeHunter Region, NSW

Clothes are not fit for the bin

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - won't order again

The clothing size is ridiculously small. Also, one of the items I purchased had a black stain on a white product. They wouldn't pay postage for me to return and they offered a very small refund for the product which I actually can't wear because of the stain. I am still waiting on a refund for an item I cancelled, they said it would be refunded within 2 weeks and it is now 6 weeks and i'm still waiting

Many Updates: wrong shirt, poor quality, you pay return to China

ANGRY

ANGRYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Disgusting Clothing !!! AVOID Do Not Purchase from this Scam Company

Clothes are the worst quality I have ever seen!!! No resemblance to any of the images , they only sent half my order and I am putting it straight in the bin . Complete rubbish and scam!!! disgusting !!! Do Not BUY

Bel.H

Bel.H

Worst Company and worst quality!

carol

carolCENTRAL COAST NSW

You cannot get a refund

Better make sure the size is right because you will not get a refund but you will get irritated with this company save yourself the grief.. do not buy from this site

Terrible clothes

Bought clothes that are nothing like they look on the website, terrible quality and I returned about $200 worth of clothes and never received the money, thieves that’s what this company is, never buy from them as you won’t receive the quality or money back.

Return a nightmare!!

Returning an item is the most difficult issue. The ruturn address is in China. You make the effort to return even though it cost $23.00 and 4 months later returned to you because it was sent back from their customs.
They offered me a 35% credit for clothes that do not fit!!!
The styles were cute, but fabric was not true linen and very poor quality! I would keep them if they fit.
Will not order from them again!

Theresa Mansfield

Theresa Mansfield

Roselinlin - a SCAM operation

Kartia

KartiaHunter Region, NSW

FRAUD

Avoid!

Just Another Online Chinese Co. That Scams People!!!

The clothes they show are really nice...But this is a chinese seller!!!! Very unethical!!! I purchased 3 dresses and a pair of $3 earrings so I could get free shipping!!! They said they would give me 30% off on the third dress and they took it of the earrings instead!!! Anyway...There goes my f...G money!!! I purchased on 9/1/19 and it's now 9/21/19!!! Again, these chinese scammers are the worst!!!! I think I will get my money back from the credit card I used!!! Scumbag company!!!

$200 with nothing to show for it.

Milly

MillySydney, NSW

Beware Poor quality ridiculous sizing

I could fit all of me into one leg of the pants despite ordering according to the measurements provided. Roselinlin said it would be too hard to exchange as the cost of postage and customs would be too high and offered an 8% refund - dishonest returns policy. Beware and shop elsewhere!

Tania89

Tania89Alice Springs, NT

Do Not Fall For The Roselinlin Scam!

Chris

ChrisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible Product and Delivery! Do NOT use this site

In April I saw an ad for clothes on Facebook and, assuming it'd be reputable, I purchased two products from Roselinin. It's almost July and I'm STILL waiting for one to appear. The other came late and is huge despite being 'S' (small). Dreadful product. Unreliable delivery. Avoid at all costs.

R. Brown

R. Brownasked

Hi Everyone,
I'm another victim. I purchased over $200 goods last of May, I normally do not purchase online orders. However, after not be able to go shopping. I trusted an online site to get quality items. This must stop, someone needs to make sure this do not happen to a nothing person. As of to date, I haven't received not a DAM thing. Any help?

Chaichaiasked

Hi everyone..
Another victim here. I paid almost $200 and got craps that dont worth a thing.
I used a credit card to purchase not PayPal. I was wondering if there's any way that I could make a complaint to the bank or something? Any way I could get some money back?
I wish I searched online and read your comments. How could they are still operating? Isn't there a way to report/stop them?
Thanks guys!

Patricia
Patricia

Sorry for you. I Ordered May first and yesterday I filled a dispute acknowledgement with my credit card. Now wait and see. You can try this way.

walkaboutchris
walkaboutchris

I used paypal...am still trying to gt my money back through paypal. As paypal is not taking phone calls its extremely time consuming and frustrating. Roselinin has a UK address on their website and the goods came from a warehouse facility here in Australia, but they are insisting that I (at my own cost, including customs & excise, etc)) return the goods to someplace in CHINA. Reading up on them this seems to be the tactic they commonly use to try to get you to keep the shoddy stuff they sell you fraudulently. So far, paypal has been no help.
BTW....another outfit with EXACTLY the same MO and shoddy goods it "NORACORA" Stay away from them as well.
GOOD LUCK!

Chaichai

Thanks Patricia! Im gonna try with mine too. There’s gotta be a way.

anna g.

anna g.asked

Roselinlin seems like scam. Thank you for all feedbacks, to let others not to purchase from this comany. I lso let others to avoid them as as much as possible

KMac
KMac

Anna G, you are probably right but scam or no scam, I would avoid at all costs. KMac

Get an answer from our members and Roselinlin representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands