4.9

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Faith
Faith

Product excellent. Execution average.

Positives: Initial meeting with staff and designer excellent. Product pricey but then if you want the best you pay for it. All tradesmen polite and friendly. Cabinet Installer excellent.

Negatives: From removal of old kitchen to fully functional new kitchen 14 weeks. Still some repairs/minor changes required but after about 11 - 12 weeks and apparently being 'more picky than most' I'd had enough. I'll get those fixed/changed elsewhere.

Overall a lovely kitchen.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
Ross and Liz
Ross and LizVictoria

A positive experience

With the many tradesmen who worked on our en-suite bathroom and powder room, we were so impressed by their desire to make sure we were happy. Any problems were solved as soon as possible. They left each afternoon having cleaned the site, and removed rubbish regularly. We love the rooms. They look gorgeous.

Daniel1976
Daniel1976

Kitchen looks fantastic and a great team

Of course during renovation there are always going to be hiccups and unexpected obstacles. Unfortunately we had a series of issues but Rosemount handled all these with great professionalism and took responsibility.

Highlights are definitely the customer service, friendliness of staff and we feel that someone is looking after us.

We are happy that we choose Rosemount for our kitchen renovation, and would recommend them.

The overall experience was very good, all issues were resolved and the kitchen looks fantastic.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Rosemount Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

mquinn
mquinnUpper Pakenham

Very Pleased

Whilst renovating there are always going to be hiccups and unexpected obstacles. Rosemount handled this with great professionalism and took responsibility where necessary. My husband and I were very pleased with not only the finished product but how smoothly the leading up process went. We were always well informed and included in all decisions that needed to be made.

Maria C.
Maria C.asked

Good morning Rosemount kitchen, I would like to change my kitchen cabinets. Do you . have anyone to provide that service in the Bribie Island, North of Brisbane, please. Thank you, Maria.

Hi Maria.
Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't work in Brisbane. We are a Melbourne based company and do work around Melbourne and regional Victoria, but not interstate.

All the best with your project.
Mark Tonkin

Phyo T
Phyo Tasked

I'm planing to renovate my kitchen. Can someone from your place can come to my place and give me the quote?

[number removed]

Mark T.Rosemount Kitchens

Good morning, We would love to have a chat with you about your kitchen renovation. Your number was removed from the post, so you could call 1300 476 376 and chat with one our of our showroom consultants. Or alternatively you can email your contact details to info@rosemountkitchens.com.au. We have 3 showrooms that you could drop into have a look at what we do and to discuss products and finishes and get some inspiration. All are open 7 days 10am - 4pm, Nunawading, Essendon and Malvern East. Thank you for your enquiry.

Kelstar
Kelstarasked

Has anyone here had a provencial or hamptons kitchen installed by Rosemount? Everyone rates them highly, but I wasn't sure on the designer that visited my house. We'd like a designer who specifically does that style and is not pushy in nature.

Good morning Kelstar!

Thanks for your question. Thought I would wait over the weekend to see if any of our 'customers' answered your question, but they must be busy wrapping Christmas presents!!

I'm happy to talk through your question to ensure the best designer for you, works with you on your project. I can show you a number of our customers kitchens and discuss the designers that designed those kitchens. I have some other images, not on our website that I could show you as well.

If you could email me your details on markt@rosemountkitchens.com.au or phone me on 0416 116664.

Thanks for taking the time to ask your question.

Mark Tonkin

Mav
Mav

I would ask for Reuben to come out to do the design work . He is fantastic and will work in with what you want no matter how long it takes. He even designed at TV cabinet to match my kitchen from all my ideas which I totally love !

Get an answer from our members and Rosemount Kitchens representatives