Roses Only

Roses Only (page 2 of 168)

4.6 from 3,347 reviews

2,686

Absolutelyfabulous

AbsolutelyfabulousWheatbelt, WA

Highly recommend

Beautiful arrangement, easy to order online.Highly recommend and the flowers were stunning. Lovely vase to go with arrangement. Lots of choices to choose from and don't have to leave your couch to order

Store LocationAustralind
Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks for your great review! Lovely to hear you've enjoyed our service!

Jason

JasonGoldfields, WA

Nice flowers. Overkill on emails

You pester customers with emails. Just told me I have to submit 30 words. Yes I was happy with over the phone service. But pestering emails have made me feel not to come back to you.

Store LocationPhone call
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Jason, Thank you so much for your review, I am so sorry you've received so many emails. Please feel free to advise your email address or order reference and I will follow this up for you.

robotdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the value

Arrangement did not match description with minimal flowers. For $99.95 you would expect a few more flowers and ones that werent drooping. Delivery spot on and delivered in timeframe promised.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi, I am so sorry you've been disappointed by our flowers, I would be happy to follow this up for you, would you be able to provide the order reference?

Hi order reference is TKBBI

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your reply! We will follow this up and be in contact shortly.

GNWPerth, WA

Flowers looked great

Flowers were beautiful when delivered , packaging etc , but home a day and half the flowers had died already , better off with fresh flowers from market gardens I think, cant fault service or delivery speed , was both well done

Store LocationOnline Roses Only
Roses O.Roses Only

Hi, I am so sorry to hear the flowers have not lasted, I would be happy to follow this up for you, would you be able to provide your order reference?

Order ref
TKBBE

Miss Deb

Miss DebWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Service was excellent, I'll be back and I'll tell my friends

I chose the hessian arrangement and my daughter really loves that type of thing. I was very happy they could deliver on the same day as ordered. My daughter mentioned the man who delivered was really lovely.

Store LocationThe Gap
Roses O.Roses Only

What a lovely review! Thank you so much Deb!

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Flowers for a perfect night

Great service - I ordered over the phone and got some great advice as what arrangement to choose. They delivered to the restaurant and they were waiting for my wife when we arrived. Beautiful arrangement - my wife loved them!

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Ian! Great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Quality, Easy and Prompt

Easy process to ensure my Wife received her gift on time and a quality product was delivered. I will always use this for gifts moving forward. Try it and see... Click and Pay.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review Mark, so happy to hear that the gift has been enjoyed!

Hilary

HilaryPerth, WA

When you can't be there in person.

Flowers were the perfect way to say 'I'm thinking of you '. Roses Only went to a lot of trouble to deliver a lovely arrangement of flowers on my behalf. Thanks.

Store LocationLabrador, Gold Coast. Queensland.
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review, Hilary!

Highly recommend

The initial flowers were not available, I received a call offering an alternative and the person was kind and friendly.Really fresh flowers and delivered promptly, exactly what was required, I would not hesitate to use Roses Only again.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy we were able to help!

Miss Helpful

Miss HelpfulSydney, NSW

A reliable and quality service

From the online ordering, tracking delivery, card choices, creating own message, editing feature and reliable delivery to the beautiful flowers. I will be using Roses Only when I need again. I wasn't offered a reward for writing a review.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

WJZ

WJZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and quick

Great flowers and gifts, Very easy to order and very quick on time delivery with tracking supplied so you can see the delivery as it’s made. Confirmation is then supplied

Store LocationOnline
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Beth s

Beth sCanberra

Beautiful flowers & great service

The communication and service was great, the arrangement had to be altered slightly because they were running low on some flowers but kept it to the original colour scheme and they came out beautiful and arrived on time

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service and beautifully executed

The webiste was easy to use, great variety and our order arrived promptly as promised and looked beautiful, the recipient was over the moon with everything that was purchased, thank you

Store Locationpurchased from online
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear the flowers have been enjoyed!

Emjay J.

Emjay J.

Excellent service just think poor value

Service excellent, delivery excellent, ordering experience excellent
Seeing the photo of Joy it gave recipient excellent.
My negative - Hundreds of dollars for what looked like a $60 bunch of flowers which soured my experiance

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Emjay, I am sorry to hear you've been disappointed with the flowers, I would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide the order reference?

Chris

ChrisSydney

A very smooth and easy delivery

I ordered some flowers for a friend who found herself In hospital recently. The flowers were as presented in the picture on line and lovely and fresh. I did have an issue booking on line because my postcode wasn't accepted, so I called the 1300 number and was pleasantly surprised to find a real person on the other end who was pleasant, efficient and helpful. Thankyou Roses Only.

Store LocationOnline

Gin b

Gin b

Beautiful flowers The service was good

Thank you very much Roses for the Flowers. I will certainly recommend anyone who needs to order the flowers from this company. Roses is just brilliant and great service. The product will always be fresh and delivered on time

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality - excellant packaging -

The whole process was simple - the Roses that arrived were a very high standard - the packaging was also very good - they were promised to be delivered by 6PM they arrived at 6.10PM but the delivery person more than made up for the 10min by being very friendly and apologetic - traffic affects us all - all in all I give the experience a 10 out of 10.

Store LocationBrisbane

Superior Quality, Easy to order, Punctual delivery

Ordered on line, paid by credit card, was given delivery options and a receipt was issued straight away. The flowers were delivered on time and the quality was superior. Fresh and presented beautifully. Would recommend!

Store Locationon line for chirnside park delivery
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your great review! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Peace of Mind

Roses Only never let me down. I know when I place an order I can do so with confidence that great products and excellent service will be delivered every time.... Just brilliant.

Store LocationRoses Only Perth WA
Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy you've enjoyed your experiences with us!

Perfect box of flowers

I was ordering over the phone because I live out of the area, the flowers that I ordered were for a very special friends b'day & she absolutely loved them. Your customer service was exceptional & the flowers were everything that I had asked for. The most important thing was that they lasted for well over a week, which is extremely rare. I most certainly wld recommend your shop.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy you've enjoyed our service and your experience with us!

peter

peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy

Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Joe Fernandezasked

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website.

1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist.
2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured.
3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did.
4. No refund has been process
5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent.

When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Joe Fernandez

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives