Roses Only

Roses Only (page 2 of 146)

4.6 from 2,906 reviews

Beautiful Flowers and Gifts

Once again I was impressed with the flowers delivered for a relatives birthday.
I have been a fan of Roses Only for some time and have never been dissapointed with flowers or gifts delivered.

Hi Shan! Thanks so much for the awesome review! We look forward to helping you make someones day again in the future!

Wonderful!

The take pride in what they create, I will definitely recommended and be using this company again in the near future. They do same day delivery and also after pay which is a bonus!

Thanks so much Kayla! Have a wonderful day! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

great service

Whole process was hassle free. Flowers were beautiful and the delivery service and tracking was very prompt. They delivered exactly what I had asked for. I will definitely order again from Roses Only!!

Thanks Sandra! I'm so glad everything was up to standards! Have a lovely day!

Teacup arrangement a winner

Friendly customer service and prompt delivery.
The teacup arrangement was delivered to a friend in hospital who absolutely loved it and said the staff even commented on how different and beautiful it was.
I highly recommend Roses Only.

Store LocationFrankston
Hi Kirsty, Thanks so much! We look forward to helping you make someones day again in the future!

Repeat customer

I have used their services a few times and have had no issues. The quality of flowers have been great. Offers tracking of delivery and delivery receipt which I love.

Store LocationOnline
Thanks so much Diana! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Lovely flowers

Only disappointment was I ordered milk chocolates but dark were delivered. However the whole package looked very nice. I would still order from Roses Only again. Delivery was very prompt.

Store LocationOn line
Thanks so much Patricia! If I could have your order reference code I would be more than happy to follow up with the chocolates for you! Thanks!Thank you for your response. My delivery order is ARZHM. It will be nice to receive the chocolates, With thanks, Patricia Taylor

Wasn’t what I ordered, however mum was still very happy.

Ordered some some Flowers for mums birthday, got an Email saying they ran out of gerbras and replaced them with roses instead. Not what I ordered but Mum still loved them though and I will probably order from here again.

Thanks so much for understanding substitutions Casey! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Beautiful and timely

Flowers were delivered to the hospital within the day of purchase. The recipient was delighted by the beautiful bouquet! Thank you Roses Only, I will definitely use your services again.

Hi, thanks for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to assisting you again with your next order :)

Very good

Late minute order for next day delivery and it turned out to be great, was on time as scheduled. Lovely flowers and package with a glass vase was amazing Mum loved them, she wants more

Store LocationRoses
Hi Kad, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Your range to select from.

The whole system is very professionally carried out from start to finish and being able to plot the progress was very helpful knowing the delivery was successful.

I would use Roses again.

Store LocationON line.
Thanks so much Allan! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Perfect

From ordering late efficient service with no hesitation for customizing orders quick delivery on site could not fault and with fresh quality roses and well presented arrangement thanx again team

Hi Tony, Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are happy to know our flowers brightened up someones day :).

Great service and communication throughout the whole process online and delivery would recommend roses only to anyone. I was really happy with everything and not only that quality of the product been delivered to the customer.

Store LocationRoses only online
Thanks so much Cam! Have a wonderful day!Your welcome will look to use your services again soon.

Easy website and the flowers were gorgeous!

Easy website and the flowers were gorgeous! As I was ordering completely on line as I do not live near the recipient of the flowers, I took the punt that the website pictures were the quality of what I was hoping for, and from the feedback from the recipient, they were.

Store LocationGeelong/Barwon Heads
Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! Have a wonderful day and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Cup and saucer flowers - lovely

So easy and convenient . Ordered online delivered on time. Loved the tea cup flowers - could have been a larger cup and would have been nice to have a choice in cup colour. Otherwise great

Store LocationOn line
Hi Mlra, I'm happy to hear that the flowers were nice! Unfortunately we only have one coloured cup for certain arrangements but I will definitely take your feedback on! Thank you!

Perfection!

Roses only not only delivers the freshest flowers but the service the staff provide is second to none. So much variety to choose from and the delivery is super fast!

Store LocationOnline
Thanks so much Zina! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Good value, efficient delivery

Easy to use website, good specials, with very efficient delivery turnaround. Unfortunate that the package i chose was supposed to include a candle, thought it was a lovely touch, but to be told at the last minute that due to stock availability, they had to send chocolates instead. If given the option i would have chosen a different package altogether. i.e. I would not have chosen chocolates.

Store LocationRoses Only
Thanks so much Adele! I do apologise for the short stock. Have a lovely day!

Fruit Only - geat company

Fruit Only delivered as promised + on time.
It was a gift to relatives in a different city, so I do not know much more. I cannot comment on the quality of the fruit, chocolates or wine. Thank you all the same.

Hi Myca! Thanks so much!

Nice arrangement

Did not see the arrangement that was delivered but was told it was every nice. Was not happy with their online tracking of the order or should I say lack of. I was not notified the arrangement that been delivered either. Not sure if I would use them again.

Store LocationRoses Only
Hi Lorrine, I'm happy to hear the arrangement was nice! I do apologise for the lack of delivery conformation, it is definitely something we are working on! Have a lovely day.

Fruit Only is a wonderful gift for New Mum's

Sending a Fruit Only box to New Mum's in hospital is always a hit. Most Mum's say that in the middle of the night when wanting a sweet treat, it is most welcome!

Store Locationinternet
Thanks so much Rowan! Have a wonderful day!

Great product

I love Roses Only. The flowers are always gorgeous and packaged beautifully, ordering is simple and efficient and the tracking process keeps you up to date from the moment the order takes place. I use Rose Only every time I need to order flowers for work and personally.

Hi Janene, Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to helping you again soon!

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply
Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.
Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?
Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met. Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer. If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.Hi James, Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter. Regards, JoeThank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

Similar listings