Listing monitored by Roses Only

Elle S.
Elle S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flowers not like the website photos

I purchased a bouquet online. What was delivered was not like the photo on the website but Roses Only did try and resolve the mistake afterwards.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you Elle - As mentioned we are so pleased to hear that our team was able to resolve the issue had. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do.

Ridiculous

Store LocationBrisbane

Hi,
Reference number is BECWD.
Petals also started dropping off the next day as these roses were fully opened.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for sending that through to us.

I'll be sure to give you a call this morning so we can look into this and resolve the issue.

WORST FLOWERS EVER

Received flowers for mothers day, they were the worst flowers I've ever received. There was 80% greenery and 20% flowers and most of the flowers were wilted. The cost was $150 was offered $60 refund or another bunch, chose another bunch but the same result. I do not recommend Roses Only

Store LocationOn line

Hi there,
the five letter order reference is BBCQW
Penny

Thanks Penny :)

We will be in touch today so we can get to the bottom of what happened and resolve the issue for you in full.

Not Happy
Not HappySouth West, QLD

wrong flowers send on mothers day!

The flowers send looked like something found on the side of the road. Completely the wrong flower design.
This isn't the first time they have failed to deliver on their flower designs advertised on the web site.

Never again!

Joyce ClarkeIllawarra, NSW

Great disappointment. Absolutely shameful

My daughter sent me a beautiful bouquet of Natives for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. I immediately took a photo (dated) and sent it to her when saying thanks. 3 days later, the leaves were turning brown, and falling off and the actual natives looked as if they were 3 weeks old, not 3 days. I also have dated photos. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Absolutely disgraceful.

Joyce Clarke

Thank you for addressing this. I do appreciate your promptness, nevertheless I sincerely hope you reach out to my daughter to resolve this. Thank you

Rasha M.
Rasha M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A very deceiving pictures provided online

A tea -cup flower pot of a value of $99 is provided in big size picture In their website , next to a large bouquet of flowers to show as a big bunch of flowers, where in fact it is literally a small tea-cup flower pot! You DO NOT GET the value you pay for. Don’t get deceived by their pictures as I did.

edin
edinWestern Australia

Disappointing

If there was a 0 I would put that ruined my anniversary if anyone orders roses expect them to be dumbed in front of your house, poor service. We own a business and dont treat their customers like this. Should be ashamed of your selfs and ruined my special day your home.

Roses O.Roses Only

Absolute joke - don’t waste your money!!

Absolutely incompetent - they have one job... to deliver flowers and they can’t even get that right! My friend and I separately bought flowers for my wife on her birthday (due to not being able to go out in iso) and they delivered only my friends one and not mine, completely ruining the surprise!! They even messaged me saying my order was delivered. When I called them after 30mins they tried to make excuses and even questioned whether I’m sure they hadn’t been delivered. All they offered was a refund on the delivery. Disgraceful. Don’t buy from these guys!!!!!

Joshua
Joshua

The reference code is: WCOMS (date paid 5/9/20).

FYI they also said they’ll call me back re the delivery refund which they did not. Another disappointment to add to the already ruined surprise and initial disappointment.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much for your time on the phone earlier Joshua - I am so pleased we got the chance to chat! Please let me know if here is anything else we can do.

Thomas S
Thomas SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Invisible flowers!

Ordered 12 long stems along with their candle and petal package for delivery today and received nothing. Everyone has been home all day, no phone call, no flowers! And they guaranteed it would be here by 6pm in their confirmation text and email. Flowers across Melbourne is the way to go guys.

Nataliia Odarenko
Nataliia OdarenkoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered complete different flowers from what I received.

Hi. Please, avoid using this florist shop. They spoiled the birthday gift. I spent over $130 and I expected the gift to be worthy. They used completely different flowers. See pictures what I attached. You just ruined special moment for special person!!!!!

Wade Greig
Wade GreigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never use again

I would not recommend this company, I was told there would be a free scented candle with my order, this was not supplied. Flowers were delivered at 5:40 pm, the deliverer did not knock or ring the door bell and left flowers outside the door on the ground, whilst recipient was inside, they never knew they were there.

False advertising

Not even close to advertised product which features roses (as in the company name) and purple flowers neither of which are in the delivered product. Almost $150 for something you could buy at the supermarket.

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Joe, that certainly does not live up to our high standards of quality. If you could provide your 5 letter order reference, I will be happy to follow this up for you.

Joe
Joe

WHJPZ, the pictures do not lie, I have no reason to believe you provide high quality anything. Not sure what you intend to do as the opportunity to show the quality of your product has passed.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much Joe. I have located your order and will have someone from my team touch base with you today in regards to the best possible resolution.

Shifi_j
Shifi_jPoint cook

I’ll let the pictures speak for it self

Update: Team member reached out from roses only after a review and offered the following options - $50 refund , $100 credit with roses only valid for a year or delivery of fresh flowers to the previous recipient . They have a good system in place to ensure customer satisfaction and fix things.

The bouquet delivered doesn’t look like the pink mixed bouquet at all. A little disappointed after forking out almost $130 for the bouquet . Not so pink as per the pictures on the website .

Roses O.Roses Only

I am terribly sorry about this arrangement. Could you provide your order reference code and I can follow this up ASAP.

Magda E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Embarrassing and disappointing.

I have ordered a beautiful wreath for a funeral and was told that the wreath is going to be so large (60cm Circumference), I’ll need to pay extra for a private driver to get it delivered on its own. To say I was embarrassed when the wreath arrived would have been an understatement. The wreath was half the size and did not match the website photo. We were very embarrassed and very disappointed.
I would not recommend Roses Only to anyone.

Order Ref: WTJFJ

Roses O.Roses Only

Thank you Magda - I can see that our team has been in touch with you. But will have someone contact you today in regards to your experience.

David
DavidIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed was an understatement, embarrassing to say i paid for this bunch of flowers.

Ordered bunch of flowers for my wifes 60th birthday and was talked into paying a bit extra for a better bunch.....what arrived (and very late!!!) was not anywhere near the pictured bunch and an embarressment to my wife. I could have gone to Woolies and bought a better bunch for a third of the price. Four emails back to the company and still no response from them, their customer service is nil to non existent. Would not buy from them ever again and not recommending them to anyone!!!

Sugarpussasked

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Sugarpuss

The Secret Garden Tea Cup was ordered for me for Mother’s Day by my daughter Alicia Peers. She has repeatedly requested that this item be supplied. To be told that the item wasn’t available and that she could wait until it was or be issued a credit. We don’t need a credit as what is ordered isn’t supplied. The item is still advertised on your website.
The number given on the order was 0419890065.

My daughter has not had time recently to contact you as she is a frontline Covid worker.

Roses O.Roses Only

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter
peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses Only

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy
Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses Only

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives