Roses Only
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Roses Only

TanyaSHobart, TAS

Terrible flowers

Got a bunch of flowers from my daughter for Mother’s Day $130 definitely not worth it. Got them Sunday already dropping some was squashed very disappointing. Daughter has wrote email with no response. Have previously had flowers before from here with no problems at all. Was meant to be soft pink this lot was nothing like what was ordered. Very very disappointed feel bad for my daughter as she thought she was getting me something nice. As you can see in photos the purple is what I received this time and the pink is what I got before and was meant to get again this time. Will not recommend and will not buy again

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

I am so sorry you are unhappy with the resolution Tanya, as we did not intend to cause more upset.

I would be more than happy to have a manager revisit this issue today. I look forward to speaking with you.

Very dissapointed experience first time order

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

20 year customer appalled for 2nd time!

Ordered modern green & white tasteful arrangement to suit my friends liking & decor they're sending a ghastly cheaper pink/purple tea cup

Natalie

I was contacted however the person Iove more than myself and owe my life too received nothing for Mother's Day & I am beyond sick from sleeplessness feeling i let her down

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Natalie - I do believe our team contact you yesterday but it as not an appropriate time to speak with you.

I will give you another call today as I would love to correct this for you.

Kirsten M.

No sun in the sunflowers delivered

Ordered sunflowers for mums birthday and she received unopened green sunflowers with no
yellow - they look like green weeds, I am so disappointed. Roses Only offered to send apology flowers or credit but I wanted what I ordered and paid for from their website - bright sunflowers

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Kirsten, thank you for getting in touch regarding your recent experience, I have located your order with us and will have someone be in touch today to correct this.

Kirsten M.

Update: To their credit Roses Only Manager phoned me this morning and organised for a pretty bunch of flowers and an apology. Thank you

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Kirsten. Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. If there is anything else we can do, just let us know.

TAHSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Flowers were not delivered
Had to chase up the following day
So missed Birthday date for my Daughter in Law Very embarrassing
They resent flowers next day I had to ask for compensation so they sent a bottle of cheap white wine with the flowers I think they should have offered me a refund & sent again for free
Will not use them again.

ETOHF_2

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thank you, I have located your order in our system and will have a member of our team in touch with you today.

Bill
BillGold Coast

Disappointed

This includes a guaranteed gift, a future discount, or entry into a chance draw. Companies are allowed to do this as long as the reward is offered for both positive and negative reviews.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Bill, Thank you for getting in touch. If your recent experience has been disappointing, we would love to follow up. If you could please let me know of your 5 letter reference code I can give you a call.

Sachida GounderSydney, NSW

Roses Only - Worst Company to Deal

They spoilt my wife's birthday today with a no show for an express delivery. This is despite calling them twice today and being promised each time that delivery was on its way.

This is classed as a betrayal of consumer trust for a renowned brand.

I will not recommend anyone to use Roses Only with such a disappointing experience and the emotional stress they have put me under.

My order is ETAOK.
Phone contCt 0416011418

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thank you Sachida, I will have a member of our team contact you to correct this experience!

Jabeen
JabeenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crushed Flowers, dead petals, rough and ripped packaging

$94.90 flower arrangement has never looked like a $2 bunch until you order from Roses Only. Not worth it at all. The bouquet, if you could call it that, looked like it's been picked up from the dumpster. Shame on you for charging premium for rubbish. My $15 bunch from Coles looks more premium . You've lost a loyal customer of over a decade. I would like a full refund and take your crushed petals with you .

Elle S.
Elle S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flowers not like the website photos

I purchased a bouquet online. What was delivered was not like the photo on the website but Roses Only did try and resolve the mistake afterwards.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thank you Elle - As mentioned we are so pleased to hear that our team was able to resolve the issue had. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do.

Ridiculous

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationBrisbane

Hi,
Reference number is BECWD.
Petals also started dropping off the next day as these roses were fully opened.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much for sending that through to us.

I'll be sure to give you a call this morning so we can look into this and resolve the issue.

WORST FLOWERS EVER

Received flowers for mothers day, they were the worst flowers I've ever received. There was 80% greenery and 20% flowers and most of the flowers were wilted. The cost was $150 was offered $60 refund or another bunch, chose another bunch but the same result. I do not recommend Roses Only

• Store LocationOn line

Hi there,
the five letter order reference is BBCQW
Penny

Thanks Penny :)

We will be in touch today so we can get to the bottom of what happened and resolve the issue for you in full.

Not Happy
Not HappySouth West, QLD

wrong flowers send on mothers day!

The flowers send looked like something found on the side of the road. Completely the wrong flower design.
This isn't the first time they have failed to deliver on their flower designs advertised on the web site.

Never again!

Joyce ClarkeIllawarra, NSW

Great disappointment. Absolutely shameful

My daughter sent me a beautiful bouquet of Natives for our 30th Wedding Anniversary. I immediately took a photo (dated) and sent it to her when saying thanks. 3 days later, the leaves were turning brown, and falling off and the actual natives looked as if they were 3 weeks old, not 3 days. I also have dated photos. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Absolutely disgraceful.

Joyce Clarke

Thank you for addressing this. I do appreciate your promptness, nevertheless I sincerely hope you reach out to my daughter to resolve this. Thank you

Rasha M.
Rasha M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A very deceiving pictures provided online

A tea -cup flower pot of a value of $99 is provided in big size picture In their website , next to a large bouquet of flowers to show as a big bunch of flowers, where in fact it is literally a small tea-cup flower pot! You DO NOT GET the value you pay for. Don’t get deceived by their pictures as I did.

edin
edinWestern Australia

Disappointing

If there was a 0 I would put that ruined my anniversary if anyone orders roses expect them to be dumbed in front of your house, poor service. We own a business and dont treat their customers like this. Should be ashamed of your selfs and ruined my special day your home.

Sugarpussasked

A product was ordered to be delivered to me as my Mother’s Day gift. What was supplied wasn’t at all suitable, we are over two months later and still haven’t received my gift. Why would that be?

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear this and I would love to look into it as soon as possible. Are you able to provide some details such as the sender's name or phone number, or the 5 letter order reference they received?

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Thanks so much, I have located the order and will have someone reach out today in regards to this.

peter
peterasked

we live in coffs harbour and my wife received 12 roses for her birthday ,a shocking combination of red orange and yellow and they just lasted 5 days after all the necessary care and attention ,can you please advise the colour co Ordinator and the quality control as to what you are supposed to deliver? I am sorry but I couldn't rate any part of your service .I await your reply

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Hi Peter, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the flowers that you received. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you.

Cindy
Cindyasked

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Roses O.Roses OnlySend a private message

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Roses Only representatives