Rover Mini Rider

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Turning

Relief Northeast, VIC

Best little machine ever , size isn’t everything !!

The best garden machine I’ve purchased
Easy to drive easy to handle cuts great !
Top machine well done Rover , would have liked to have catcher to make it even more
Effective , but the mulch kit seems to work well . Would recommend for sure .

Purchased in August 2020 for $2,800.00.

willy

Keeps running erratic after 10 minutes and finally stops wait 10 minutes then OK for 10 minutes and does same again

Put another fuel tank up higher and good filter and 8mm fuel hose tank is at the rear and problem solved. And drained fuel bowl All to do with gravity fuel feed

Purchased in August 2019 for $2,400.00.

Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Great little mower

Purchased in December 2018 at Tandem Lawnmowers for $1,999.00.

Ride-On Mowers

Find out how Rover Mini Rider compares to other Ride-On Mowers

Great little machine

I've had my mini rider for 9 months now and am very happy with it. Super reliable, comfortable to drive. I'm on a 1500m2 block with some tight places and long runs all of which it handles perfectly. It's mulching feature is fantastic. the only thing I'm not happy with is the forward/reverse lever is quite stiff. Next time I'm going with the hydro version instead.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
sylvia

sylviaIllawarra, NSW

love it

love this little beaut mower, I can also now reverse while in use and get pretty much very close to the edge of the lawn. What i love about it, is how quickly i can get my lawn mowed both the front block and the back yard. What use to make me hours, takes about an hour all up if that.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Tom B

Tom BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best buy I have made in a decade

I bought the Hydo model and it has taken all the effort out of mowing many of the yards I manage. I mulch and you have to be sure the deck isn't too low or it won't "vanish" the clippings into the grass. Also you have to keep the speed down or it simply won't mow all the grass but miss bits. These are inherent limitations and not negative points. All in all I'm very impressed, especially with the 860mm wide wheel base that goes through even the smallest of gates. The 5 year warranty ads peace of mind.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Sherree

SherreeDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect for my small acreage

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Happy with it

I am very happy with the Mini rider. Does my house yard really well. I love it can go through normal house gates. The only thing I had a problem with is my yard is pretty rough and has some old veggie patch mounds. And the blades would dig into the ground as they just followed the height of the front wheels. I added some small wheels on each corner of the mowing deck to let the deck move to the contour of the yard. It works a treat.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
triumph

triumphSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

money well spent

We bought this mower 2 months ago and love it.We also bought the grass catcher and it works really well,though it is expensive compared to the price of the mower.We mow lawn(about 1/2 acre) not jungle and it picks up grass 2 inchs long very well,as long as its not wet. It also mulches very well We have a partly sloping block and it goes everywhere easily even up a short steep incline.It seems thirsty compared to our Honda self propelled but its a small price to pay to be able to sit on instead of walking behind.I changed the oil after the running in period,a bit messy, but i will use a syringe next time like the bloke in the mower shop does.I'm 70 and we both like our lawn looking nice so it has made the job a lot easier.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ride-On Mowers

Find out how Rover Mini Rider compares to other Ride-On Mowers

mini rider best on the market

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Vic C.

Vic C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome machine! Perfect!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Edd

EddPerth. Western Australia

Great mower for larger sized house blocks