Rover Regal 11A-E1LB333

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rover Mulch & Catch - easy start and lots of power

We are very happy with this pull start mower - lots of power, easy starting and burns very little petrol compared to my old Victa 2 stroke! I like the mulch feature which works well. Still very happy after 2 years of using it, we've had no problems at all.

Best mower ever.

I was searching for a mower with specific features and build quality, after months of searching in all price brackets/stores I finally found the perfect mower in the great Rover Regal.
I wanted a mower with a 4 blade deck for the superior cut..this mower has it.
I wanted an alloy body and ball bearing wheels ..it has both these too.
I also wanted a true mulching function and it has this too.
This mower is easy to start and feels very solid, a high quality feel in every way.
The cut is just great, plastic catcher is easy to empty and of course the traditional Rover air filter is high on the push bar where the clean ,dust free air is found...bravo!
Worth every cent, couldn't find a better mower even for more dollars.
I highly recommend this mower it's a real beauty!.
PS:The safety bar is a pain but is easily overcome using ziploc cables.