MPN: 11A-E1KA333

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Built cheaply

Mower is just over 2 years old and this happened. Just built so cheaply- would not recommend. Frustrating to spend a lot of money and it is not reliable and breaks down so easily.

Purchased in February 2017 for $550.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used: Weekly

Always starts - no worries at all

I am a definite mistreater of mowers. I don't like gardening but I live in the suburbs so I have no choice!! This means that there are long period where this mower doesn't get used until my wife makes me (lol). It always starts, usually first time too. Its solid but still easy to move around and has a plastic bumper bar at the front which does a good job of absorbing impacts. I cant really fault this at all. The only improvements I can think of would be to do away with the run saftey bar - it just annoys me and perhaps a better catcher design because i always end up with fine grass blown on me with the present one.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great Mower Cuts Nicely

I have had this coming on a year now and get a little kick out of using it every time. It always starts easily and runs very smoothly. Apart from changing the oil I have done no maintenance at all to it. I get a lovey clean cut with this and it feels like it could run all day. The catcher works well and all in all lawn day is easy with this mower.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Very Reliable Mower

This always starts no matter what. I am extremely impressed with it. It runs at fixed revs which I don't love but it works OK. I get a good consistent cut from it and it chomps through overly long grass without too many problems too. I occasionally have to manually clear the chute to the catcher but thats it for issues. It is a reliable workhorse and I am pleased with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good mower - Need One Or Two Improvements

This mower has been a reliable since they day we got it. Starts first time every time and consistently does just what I expect. I am careful to use fuel stabiliser though as petrol sitting in a mower's tank is the biggest cause of problems.
One thing that disappointed me from day one and that was the catcher. I can't believe they use these cheaply constructed versions compared to the solid old Victa style I grew up with.
Its about three years old and I do get a puff of oil smoke when starting if left sitting for a long time but it always starts. It cuts well although I would like to be able to set it one step lower than available.
This is a reliable, well built mower that just needs a few improvements to be excellent

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Robust, but does have some shortfalls

I originally purchased this mower when I had a lawn mowing business and one of my main ones was awaiting parts. Was only ever planned to be a temporary addition and stopgap but this model surprised me. Even though I no longer mow lawns for a living I still own it.

Good: Stupidly simple mechanically, reliable and easily maintained engine. Starts easily and effortlessly. Four blades give a very nice cut. Mulching plug is a nice option. Spares readily available.

Bad: Plastic cowling deteriorates quickly. Annoying safety bar, can't empty catcher while on unless you override the mechanism (I've modified the throttle). Extremely heavy for its size and engine output that makes mowing sloping blocks challenging.

Date PurchasedDec 2015