Rover Rancher

greg000

greg000

Bad

Good

I like this mower.My dad gave it to me.mower is 10 years old and still going strong, just need to learn how to be able to adjust the clutch. everything else is good.
Good cutting, easy for a woman to use.
It is hard to do any work on them due to small space, no manual to tell you how to adjust the clutch, etc.

Good

I just luv em, good ozzie worler for our conditions, mine just says gimmie more when I have finished our 1/2 acre block.
So good to ride, cuts well, tuff machines, I just bought another one 7 years old 11.5 HP, I couldn't kill the 5 HP it just keeps going, slowly but does a fantastic job. Great brand, old workhorses!
The older ones you can't get parts for now.

Ride-On Mowers

Find out how Rover Rancher compares to other Ride-On Mowers

Bad

i have now been given it by mum and have taken taken the cuter deck of and use it for a bugy and doing donuts
Easy foot control and motor runs well
Steering cog has warn out realy quickly brakes dont work front wheels slide easy its hard to get to parts

OK

if any body has a manaul for a 1998 model, could they email me a copy at,,, phill_h_1999@yahoo.com.au please ty
i just brought one second hand,it has a 17hp motor which give it some speed in 5 gear,cuts well,( this is my first ride on )
bad brakes, trouable starting some times,

graham james

graham jamesasked

Rancher 17/42 (13AV90KS333)

how do i remove cutting deck on my rover rancher 42 inch cut ride on mower?

graham james

graham jamesasked

Rancher 17/42 (13AV90KS333)

show me a video on how to remove mower deck please

holdenmad1966

holdenmad1966asked

What's the go with this heap of crap I brought this mower brand new used it three times and broken belt each time I feel I have been sold a lemon

Randeep Singh

Welcome to the Rancid Rover club. If you put the cutting deck below no.2 level the belt either breaks or comes off.

Randeep Singh

We should find a class action lawyer who will drag rover to court over this.

Get an answer from our members and Rover representatives

Download manual