Rover Rancher

greg000

greg000

Bad

Good

I like this mower.My dad gave it to me.mower is 10 years old and still going strong, just need to learn how to be able to adjust the clutch. everything else is good.
Good cutting, easy for a woman to use.
It is hard to do any work on them due to small space, no manual to tell you how to adjust the clutch, etc.

Good

I just luv em, good ozzie worler for our conditions, mine just says gimmie more when I have finished our 1/2 acre block.
So good to ride, cuts well, tuff machines, I just bought another one 7 years old 11.5 HP, I couldn't kill the 5 HP it just keeps going, slowly but does a fantastic job. Great brand, old workhorses!
The older ones you can't get parts for now.

Ride-On Mowers

Find out how Rover Rancher compares to other Ride-On Mowers

Bad

i have now been given it by mum and have taken taken the cuter deck of and use it for a bugy and doing donuts
Easy foot control and motor runs well
Steering cog has warn out realy quickly brakes dont work front wheels slide easy its hard to get to parts

OK

if any body has a manaul for a 1998 model, could they email me a copy at,,, phill_h_1999@yahoo.com.au please ty
i just brought one second hand,it has a 17hp motor which give it some speed in 5 gear,cuts well,( this is my first ride on )
bad brakes, trouable starting some times,

bremner

bremnerasked

Rancher 547/42 (13A879WS333)

How do I register my mower for warranty

mark w.

mark w.asked

Rancher

Hi I'm Mark & Thanks in advance for any replies. I have a rover rancher 27166 I recently bought off a mate, anyhow to start the mower I have to pull the cutter lever out and back from the disengage slot to start it, Any hints on how to adjust. I don't have a worshop manual.
cheers

Ol'Banditt

Ol'Bandittasked

Rancher

Ol'Bandit: I have a 13HP Rover Rancher hydraulic drive, where can I find the model number please?