Roy's Renovations & Cabinetry

• Rates and Fees
Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

Roy is so courteous , punctual and provides such high quality workmanship - definitely recommend him. He did a fabulous job on my cupboard repair at a very fair price and it looks fabulous

Brisbane Montessori Schl
Brisbane Montessori SchlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality product!

Our school has engaged Roy's services for two projects and we are very happy with the excellent customer service and the completion of a quality product. Roy is always careful to double check the details so we get what we are expecting. Very happy and would highly recommend.

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service & Quality Product

From quote to completion the service was excellent. Roy happily worked though our design until we were comfortable with the outcome. Once the scope was defined, the product was built and installed on time without complication or rework. I can confidently recommend his professionalism and product.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Roy's Renovations & Cabinetry compares to other Kitchen Renovators

chillout0000
chillout0000Brisbane

FANTASTIC!!!!

I had a wooden, drab old kitchen but did not want to totally replace it due to exorbitant costs. Roy came out and made some suggestions to replace the cupboard doors etc and make it look like a new kitchen. I picked the laminate and Roy provided a quotation. All I can say is WOW!!! He did an amazing job transforming my kitchen into something I never thought could be done. I can't stop smiling!!!!!
I cannot recommend his workmanship enough, coupled with that he is easy going, friendly and nothing is too much bother for him. If you are looking for a complete facelift for your kitchen, bathroom or any other rooms in the house - do yourself a favour and contact this company.