Royal Brunei Airlines

Royal Brunei Airlines Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Royal Brunei Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

29 questions from our users

Ishpa S.
Ishpa S.asked

Hello, I will be flying to Dubai (RBA) to do my internship at UAEU. My friend and I have different fare type (booking class), so is it possible for us to seat together when we both check in together?

Jerry J

Upon check in they will usually oblige and let u seat together. All depends how busy the flight will be for the sector. Good luck!

roie
roieasked

hello
If I take alcohol on board can I drink it on board? And will ant of it be confiscated in a stopover in Brunei - I'm going to London.
Also, How much alcohol can be taken in check-in luggage please?

Jerry J

Firstly, u cannot get through the gates before boarding. Your bags are checked by border control and if u succeed then air crew could confiscate your alcohol i guess it's a mark of respect.

Mag's K.
Mag's K.asked

I have not selected a seat for my wife.....Do i have to do this or will she just get allocated one.

Jerry J

U can book seats together 24 hour prior to check in online.

Leah M.
Leah M.asked

Hey Guys, just wondering if there are USB ports on economy seats for me to charge my phone?

Nill
Nill

There are, on both my flights I had a USB port.

Jenna

We had a USB port but when my husband tried to power his ipad it didn't work. He tried all 3 ports on the 3 seats next to him. He said that it could have been his connecting cable.

Doreen R.asked

Can you take knitting needles on air Brunei

Jenna

I really do not know the answer but I presume they could be classed as are a dangerous weapon if used incorrectly. Royal Brunei have so many passenger and on board luggage checks that I would say no.

Doreen R.

I would like a definite answer if I could please

Hannah L.
Hannah L.asked

Do Royal Brunei flights have onboard wifi, if so how well does this work, and am i able to access my social media with this?
If there is a cost towards this could someone let me know.

Samantha B.
Samantha B.asked

Hi all! I am looking into booking with Royal Brunei flying Melbourne to London and there is a 1hr 30 minute stop over to change to another plane I think? Has anyone else had experience with this short stop over time? I'm worried it's not enough time to catch my connecting flight?

Phil
Philasked

If I am gay... will I survive a flight with this airline - or will I be arrested and stoned to death?

Tony Science
Tony Science

If you don't act heterosexual you may be arrested upon landing. The law applies to non Muslims.

Berg66
Berg66

Hopefully.

Matt
Matt

Are we in the 21st century now or have I missed a couple of thousand years?

Sam
Samasked

Why are you supporting a country like Brunei which has inhumane and uncivilized laws?

Eva T.
Eva T.asked

Trip from Melbourne to Manila with a long wait in brunie what are the options for the following day flight is there a hotel to check in nearby

Lee

If you have spare time, look to get a river tour around the water village and the proboscis monkeys by the side of the river.

Kathy H.asked

Travelling on the 787 in July and I’ve booked the extra leg room seat 43H for my 6ft 4’ son. As that seat is facing a wall does it still have a tv screen to watch inflight movies - perhaps in the arm rest like the food tray?

Kathy H.

Thanks heaps for the info

molly
mollyasked

traveling business class melbourne to london will we be given a fast track pass through customs?

vicky k
vicky kasked

Hi There, I wish to fly from Melbourne to London return in September this year and want to know if you have Premium Economy seats on any of your flights? Best Regards Vicky

Lee

Hi, Yes, they do have a range of fares. The PE seats are at the front of the economy cabin as far as I can recall.

Chrissy
Chrissyasked

I am travelling from Australia to London in September and want to take the cremated remains of my husband with me. I have the death certificate and the cremation certificate. The remains are in a properly sealed container. What else will I need?

Mateygeese

Hi Crissy, I suggest you contact british customs, I'm sure they don't allow it. Not 100% sure so best check.

Chris
Chrisasked

I am travelling from Melbourne to the UK what is the correct luggage weight please?

30Kg on economy class and 40Kg business class

Christine
Christineasked

How reliable is this airline
Price is good
Are flights on time

Fly84
Fly84
Dia
Diaasked

I'm planning to travel on Royal Brunei Airlines from Dubai to London , tow reasons to choose this airlines were :
1- Low ticket price ( 1985 AED in comparison with 2500 AED on British Airways).
2-They offer 15 Kilos for free for travelers with students Visa and traveling to their study destination. which I need since I will be staying for the next year in London to do my masters over there .
I have not booked yet , and wondering , where is the catch ? or is it really a good deal ?

Juliette
Juliette

Sounds good to me :-) I'm literally just booking another return flight with them to London - just can't beat the price especially for Business. I'd say if the numbers check out then do it. Good luck with the Masters btw.

Zohaib
Zohaib

Never try Royal Brunei their customers service is not good at all.

Dan
Danasked

I'm flying business class for first time anyone know dress code, ie are shorts and t shirt Ok? Thanks Dan

Justin
Justin

No Dan. No dress code at all. Be weary of travelling with them though,. Service is hopeless even in Business Class. Well known. Look at other options. J

Digger
Diggerasked

My brother had his hover board destroyed by Security. His daughter was travelling to the airport to pick it up but Security still destroyed it! I would like to make a complaint. How do I do that? This was a gift for a family member in Melbourne. It cust me £160.

Hashimi
Hashimi
Wally
Wally
Johnasked

I gather that alcohol is not served. Can I bring duty free alcohol on board for consumption?

Penny
Penny

Yes you are permitted to take duty free on board but it has to be consumed on board and cannot be carried off.

Kerry blewitt
Kerry blewitt

Also you can order the smaller bottles duty free(100ml) so you don't have to waste a large 1 litre bottle.

Other International Airlines