Royal Brunei Airlines

Royal Brunei Airlines (page 5 of 7)

2.8

MEL-LHR-MEL

Violet

VioletMelbourne

Business Class review of Royal Brunei

Royal Brunei Business Class.is not very good at all. We have flown their business class before, maybe 5 years ago and it has deteriorated since then. The food was terrible!! Didn't serve us any breakfast or gave us time to refresh before we landed at 4.45am. No hot towel when you wake up!
The seats were okay.
Food was terrible. Steak and chicken tough.

steve

stevegumnaburra

royal brunei

I flew with thai airways and found that Royal brunei was much better and heaps cheaper ,in fact 40percent cheaper , the food was great ,cabin crew patient and freindly and more room in economy than thai airways, also the toilets on royal brunei are easy to access,thumbs up royal brunei.
more room

Very relaxing

Much better and cheaper than Qantas Premium Economy. The business class seats were very comfortable and the service prompt and friendly. Being able to use business class lounges especially Etihad at Heathrow was great advantage. I also liked the two stops which enabled me to stretch my legs. Would certainly travel on the airline again.
Comfortable, reliable, friendly

Overall-Good

Recently travelled to London, Business Class. Service onboard was excellent. Only complaint was that onboard entertainment screen was not working from my husband's seat for the first two legs of our return flight from London to Melbourne. Staff tried to reboot system without success. Very punctual arrival and departure. Express services were excellent. Would definitely travel Royal Brunei again!
Value for money, friendly staff, punctual.

Great airline - will definitely use again.

Agnetes

AgnetesHobart, TAS

Fantastic value in business class

Surprisingly good!

We have just used RBA for the first time from a return trip from Melbourne to London. The plane was spotless, the food good and the service very good.
The online check in leaving the UK was not good-our family was split all over the plane as where the majorioty of the passengers. however, this was easily rectified at the Transit desk at Brunei.
Overall-a good experience-we will fly with them again.

colin12

colin12London

Don't fly Royal Brunei if you need a domestic connection

Your average airline

I flew Melbourne to london via Dubai and Brunei. The airline was good, had food that you would expect on an airline but the only thing that bothered was that the air hostesses didnt come when you called for them. The entertainment was mediocre, having a limiyed amount of shows and movies. The stop in dubai was simply piling off the plane, going through security and back out. The complimentary toothpaste didnt have any fluride in it, hence he main engredient was sugar! So, pay the extra $300 and go a quality airline. Its worth it.
Clean plane, on time, smooth takeoff and landing
Bad entertainment, minimal legroom, poor food

kevrowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good comfortable trip

Flew Melbourne to London via Brunei and Dubai business class. I have flown same route with many other airlines and was a bit apprehensive because of the very cheap price. But I found RBA as good if not better than many others. We had no problems at all and found staff to be very good and very friendly. If I had to think of any cons I could only suggest the movie selection was a bit limited. While not fully lie flat, the business class seats were much better than the angle lie flat seats on other airlines. And the thick doona and large fluffy pillow really made for a comfortable nights sleep. I was pleasantly surprised and will ttravel with them again.
Cheap, very comfortable business class sedats with good service from cabin staff.

kevrow

This is Kevrow again adding to my review above. We have just completed the return leg LHR to Mel business class and my review comments still apply. We had a good comfortable return trip, no problems at all.

RemoveMe

RemoveMeSydney, NSW, 2000

Good

I recently traveled from Bangkok to Brisbane with my sisters it was a great flight with very good service and the price was about 20% to 30% less than other airlines
good facilities and aircraft was great, the staff while not totally friendly they where very efficient and effective
The stop in the Brunei airport was limited as most of the shops where closed

windibri

windibriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would fly Royal Brunei again

My husband and I were happy with the service. The air crew were polite and helpful.We were told by our travel agent we could drink our duty free on board which we did.We had no problems.We flew from Melbourne to London. We had a two hour stopover in Brunei, we then changed planes and flew to Dubai. We had a two night stay in Dubai and then flew to London.I would recommend this airline to anyone.
The staff are polite and friendly. The airline was the cheapest flight to UK. We saved ourselves $800 couple

Jenni K

Jenni KBrisbane

Another great flight & service from RBA

I have nothing but praise for this airline. This is the second time I have flown with them and both time it's been great. The stewards are very friendly and as per my previous flight it was service with a smile. I find the airline pilots are so good with take offs & landing, very smooth, never a bumpy landing!! :-). I also find it a very pleasant flight with RBA as no inflight alcohol being served - YAY - no drunks on the plane. Overall, great airline would highly recommend to anyone whether you're a business traveler or traveling with your family. Thanks RBA for another great A+++++ flight.
service, flight, no drunks on board

Good

SofCoomera

SofCoomeraAU

We will fly with Royal Brunei again

We flew to the UK for Easter 2011 and enjoyed excellent service, friendly staff, comfortable enough seats,and very good meals. Out of Singapore,Emirates and Etihad Airlines, Royal Brunei served the nicest Gluten Free meals! We did not have to ask for any beverage as the staff served drinks on a regular basis. For 3 adults and 1 child we paid thousands less then the other airlines,so we were happy! We would recommend this Airlineto anyone.
A pleasant surprise, inexpensive, friendly
The Brunei Airport

Delayed Flight, Rude Customer Service, and Defective Plane

Cameron12

Cameron12MELBOURNE

Don't Use Royal Brunei Online Booking

Booked a flight Mel-Lond-Mel, Double charged me tell me it will take 3-4 weeks to refund my own money !!!! - I believe that when i see the Money . Also add a hidden overseas Tax Cherge if you book on Line $53 AU $ without any Notification only find Out when you get your Bank Statement. yet to even fly with them and have had No Service they don't care at all in Melbourne or Brunei.
Don't Even Consider Using Them - They own me $1843 AU of my own money - You would get your hand Cut off in Brunei for stealing $10! Work that Out

No Costomer Service at all