Royal Brunei Airlines

Royal Brunei Airlines (page 7 of 7)

2.8

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
funksta_nicki

funksta_nicki

OK

Quite a few problems with the entertainment systems and seats but the crew were extra friendly and did everything that they could to help. The flight overall was ok but next time I would probably pay a bit more and fly with someone else. Godd service for the price paid.
Really polite cabin crew who were more than willing to cater for any requests.
We had to make 2 stopovers on our trip from Perth to London - one in Bruneii (as expected) and one in Dubai. We were on an older plane for 2 of our trips that didn't have personal entertainment systems and the other flights that did only one out of mine and my partners consoles actually worked. Also the seat in front of my partner was broken so it reclined back onto him for the ~11 hour flight.

J60913

J60913

OK

We saved quite a bit between the 3 of us as a family, the teenager refused to eat any of the meals on the way back. Next time I will fly Australian airlines as they serve Aussie food. Airline food was not that bad from when I can remember.
Cheap price, 16 year old got on for 75% of fare, reliable, no delays or problems, lovely staff, great & friendly service.
Food was yuk, plenty of it, but awful, no fresh salads, fruits etc, Allah prayer each time they take off, uncomfortable seats.

Ishpa S.

Ishpa S.asked

Hello, I will be flying to Dubai (RBA) to do my internship at UAEU. My friend and I have different fare type (booking class), so is it possible for us to seat together when we both check in together?

Jerry J

Upon check in they will usually oblige and let u seat together. All depends how busy the flight will be for the sector. Good luck!

roie

roieasked

hello
If I take alcohol on board can I drink it on board? And will ant of it be confiscated in a stopover in Brunei - I'm going to London.
Also, How much alcohol can be taken in check-in luggage please?

Jerry J

Firstly, u cannot get through the gates before boarding. Your bags are checked by border control and if u succeed then air crew could confiscate your alcohol i guess it's a mark of respect.

Mag's K.

Mag's K.asked

I have not selected a seat for my wife.....Do i have to do this or will she just get allocated one.

Jerry J

U can book seats together 24 hour prior to check in online.