Royal Brunei Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Royal Brunei Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Seat Room
  • Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
Jenna
Jennamelbourne

Royal Brunei Airlines

We booked a Royal Brunei flight from Melbourne to London return in economy class. Expecting the usual "knees under the chin seats" we were pleasantly surprised when we boarded the plane and settled into our allocated seats. The leg room was enormous. My daughter and her boyfriend are 6 feet plus and they had ample room for their long legs. This space cannot be compared to any other airline's economy seating - it was great. The excellent service provided by the flight attendants who always smiled and attended to any passenger needs. All in all an above average economy class flight.

Darren
DarrenAustralia

Perfect and happy travel

We traveled MEL to London and back, aircrafts are clean and on time, service on board is excellent. Crew is friendly and attentive, For the price we paid it is great to travel with Royal Brunei and much savings compared to others charges on this route. Will definitely use Royal Brunei for future travel.

Seat Room
Don’t have oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The very best value for money.

Melbourne to London Been three times before with this excellent airline. .Again in July.. Well worth looking out for a sale price in January. Delighted that a whopping five hours has been cut off the flying Time.

Seat Room
In-Flight Service
Don’t have one

Every nation is entitled to make there own laws that they think best for there own people. If they abide them they are not inhuman however other people see it differently.

Mateygeese
MateygeeseMelbourne

Great Airline for the price.

3rd time I have used Royal Brunei and will continue to do so, you get what you pay for and I always say that Royal Brunei is excellent value for money

Fly84
Fly84Central West, NSW

One of the best airlines I have ever been on. I'm 6.7 tall and had heaps of room. I sat down the bac

Every thing was beautiful. Royal Brunei Airlines are one of the best airlines. The seats are great and the the room is very good.

So Grateful flying with RB airline during my last trip

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere THANK YOU to all the amazing and helpful staff of Royal Brunei Airlines, Manila Philippines. You all have extended an assistance beyond what is expected during my travel difficulty and be lucky to get on board in the last minute of the flight.
I am so grateful for all your efforts Madam and Sir. It was successful! I continue with my journey with ease and positive attitude until I arrived in Aus.
What you all have done was amazing and I can not be forgotten.
It is one of the memorable part of my life experiences.
MABUHAY to all RB Airlines staff and keep up the great work!
God Bless always.....from Mereta xx

Top Airline

From start to finish they were very good. Food was excellent, and the service was excellent. Our return trip was cancelled and they promptly put us on another flight with a top airline, Royal Brunei out run them by miles. Well done and thank you for a great flight. Would I travel with them again, in a heartbeat.

George
GeorgeGippsland, VIC

tried the rest, now try the best

Royal Brunei business 777 the best, good food, good air circulation, new 777, no jet lag, and on time regulary, cabin staff mimium of fuss, great service.

Taryn W
Taryn WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great planes, service and prices

Have flown with then 4 times so far. Great sale prices to UK, usually the cheapest. Also, the three flights helps break up the journey. Will always check their prices first when returning to the UK. Don't have any complaints and always recommend people check them out first.

Sammy
SammyMelbourne

Most underrated Airlines

Flew Royal Brunei a couple of times, prices can be amazing on special offers, excellent service, spacious seats, new planes, great food with sizable portions. Ground staff also friendly and go out of their way, had an emergency once and airport staff helped us re-schedule.

Also try their stop over mini-tour at Brunei, cheap and quick tour covers main monuments of Brunei.

Highly recommend this airline. Very underrated as they dont do any marketing

Great flight with excellent service

I had s flight last week from Dubai to Melbourne. I experienced a great flight with excellent service.
I definitely recommend this airline to my friends.

Juliette
JulietteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent - will always fly with them from now on

This was an amazing experience from start to finish. My family flew from Melbourne to London return with them. They were polite, efficient and extremely friendly. The food was excellent, service was always done with a smile and nothing was too much for them. The no-alcohol policy meant that the other passengers were quiet and they helped mothers with babies without any fuss. I cannot compliment this airline enough for our flying experience. I will always choose them from now on if we return to any of the destinations that they fly to. I found them caring at ALL times, my luggage was not damaged in any way, flight times were kept to and the airline itself was beautifully clean and smooth.

Kerry blewitt
Kerry blewittaustralia, Victoria

another great flight

The only issue i have with Royal Brunei is the online booking system. it seems to not log onto the site. in saying that if you call the customer service number they are sensational. My 18 YO daughter met us in HCMC and the stewardesses looked after her, gave her a spare seat so she could lie down and relax and kept checking her to see if she was ok. my husband and i flew with them again for the 3rd time and i could not fault this airline. great size seats, sensational meals, good movies, constant updates on a small amount of turbulence. i cannot fault this airline

Melbourne to London to Melbourne 2015

Cannot fault this airline. Friendly staff, great planes, stop in Brunie airport hassle free, .Have booked again this year. Thanks

Business class. The only way to travel.

Our first experience of business class from Melborne to London. Royal Brunei is half the cost of the major airlines. State of the air aircraft ( Dreamliner 787) resulted in a trouble free light. Service was outstanding throughout, food excellent. We advised Arab of my wife's gluten intolerance and they had seperate menu's ready. True value for money and will be our first choice for long distance travel in the future

Ishpa S.
Ishpa S.asked

Hello, I will be flying to Dubai (RBA) to do my internship at UAEU. My friend and I have different fare type (booking class), so is it possible for us to seat together when we both check in together?

Jerry J

Upon check in they will usually oblige and let u seat together. All depends how busy the flight will be for the sector. Good luck!

roie
roieasked

hello
If I take alcohol on board can I drink it on board? And will ant of it be confiscated in a stopover in Brunei - I'm going to London.
Also, How much alcohol can be taken in check-in luggage please?

Jerry J

Firstly, u cannot get through the gates before boarding. Your bags are checked by border control and if u succeed then air crew could confiscate your alcohol i guess it's a mark of respect.

Mag's K.
Mag's K.asked

I have not selected a seat for my wife.....Do i have to do this or will she just get allocated one.

Jerry J

U can book seats together 24 hour prior to check in online.

See all Royal Brunei Airlines questions