Royal Canin Poodle Adult

Royal Canin Poodle Adult

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nigel

nigel

Deleted the larger bag

Had a number of customers in this then without warning Royal Canin delisted the larger 7.5kg bag so that meant customers could only get 3kg at a much higher per kilo price. Not the way to treat customers

Equityadvocate

EquityadvocateWA

Royal Canin Mini Adult the fussy girls just love

Having bought several different high quality dogs biscuits, the one my fluffly Pomeranians love is this.
They do not make it for breed specific so the mini adult was the one I went with. The dogs will eat wet food and stay away from fry, but when given this one,they ate bar one, but eventually 'succumbed' to the delish! Ha ha....so glad now I can give them dry food which is better for dental health, and their discharge has become small and dry! Easy clean up too!

Gavin

GavinMelbourne

Royal Canin the best - bought from PetCare.com.au

I bought this from PetCare.com.au - and as always these breeder focused feeding is great - and cheaper in PetCare .. loved it , and cheaper than supermarket food

Judi50

Judi50Perth, WA

New lease of life

I have always had poodles and used to feed them on a variety of food, mainly meat and vegetables. My 12 year old poodle was really slowing down and seeming old. I also have a 6 year old. I recently changed to Royal Canin Poodle. In a few short weeks I notice a real change in the behaviour of my older dog. He seems happier, brighter and much more energetic. They both love it and when buying it in 7.5 kg bags it is very cost effective. I am impressed.
Cost, and dogs love it.

leanne-r
leanne-r

I tried it for my 7 year old spoodle and she loves it. It also removed 90% of the tartar from her teeth in the first fortnight. We have been using it for about a month now and we are very happy. We have used Royal Canin since she was 6 weeks old.