Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Digestive Low Fat

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Digestive Low Fat

See the Best Dog Foods in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michg

MichgGympie

Great price great product

My dog has in the past suffered bouts of pancreatitis even on a restrictive diet. I swapped him over to Royal Canin 6 months ago and super happy to say not one incident of pancreatitis has flared. Cheaper than the alternate prescription food I was purchasing as well. Love this product!

AlexdSydney, NSW

really works .is excellent

Been using this food since Dec 09.My dog was diagnosed with pancreatitis and our vet suggested this dry food. We bought it (dry and canned) and decided to try our 2 other dogs on it. Our GSD's allergies disappeared very quickly and lost so much weight, and the jack russell just loves it. for us, it has been excellent. No allergies and no return of pancreatitis.We found the GSD wasnt chewing it up properly, so we soaked it for a little while, before she ate it and no vomiting.If you go to a reputable supplier(vet only)get a card and 1 bag comes free.It is also concentrated, so the dogs dont need as much .
12kg bags which lasts us 4-5 weeks with 3 dogs
nothing. The cost is comparative with other Suer premium foods.

BumbleBee
BumbleBee

Can I ask what breed of dogs, and are they only on dry food or wet as well? We have 3 large dogs and 1 small and am looking into costs per week of feeding them a more expensive dry food.

Kathryn Milligan

Kathryn Milliganasked

How do I know the low fat dry food is safe for our 13yo dog? She's had seizures this last week & I'm concerned about the ingredients/excessive additives.

Alexd

Yes i havent used canned food for a very long time now it has a ingredient carageenan in it which is very bad we use vets all natural from dr bruce symes. Plus frontier pets plus hunan grade meats turkey chicken etc. All hunan grade foods . Some ziwipeak

Get an answer from our members and Royal Canin representatives