Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LaNZSydney

Destroyed my luggage and now a pain to deal with

• +1

cadreelilAU

Omnivores and Vegans love Cascades Dining

PEK

PEKOak Flats

Best ever Xmas and New Year.

I enjoyed this cruise every moment. The service was excellent, the food delicious, the entertainment in abundance, the ship tastefully decorated.

The coffee did not taste good, but there were alternatives, chocolate and a variety of tea. For my taste the volume of the music was too loud, but in all it was very enjoyable.

DEBRA

DEBRATweed heads

Glass in food

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT BUT POOR SECURITY ONBOARD

Booked my first cruise through Cruiseworld and due to work commitments, I did not have time to read the brochure. Never advised what was included in cruise, just read the information for yourself. Travelled Sydney to Noumea and the Elvis/Buddy Holly/Johnny Cash/Roy Orbison impersonators were amazing. I booked a spa appointment and attempted to cancel same and it took five people before the cancellation occurred. Accommodation was too close to the music, an internal cabin, staff were first class and dining was excellent although more grilled foods should be made available as fried is unhealthy.

Cocoj

CocojSydney

False information

I called to reschedule my trip and was told that I had until August to do so without penalties however when I rang last Monday they tell me I would lose almost entire deposit. Given misleading information and not willing to budge. As a loyal user of this cruiseline this is the end for me!!!

Nada K

Nada KSyney

Worse ship for your cruise holiday

Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

I booked this Christmas and New Years Cruise 11 months ago as I wanted to do something different for this time of the year. The first few days on board were ok as we were just cruising the seas but when we got into Ports it was very unorganised. Especially in Akarua where we were Tendered in by boats, very unorganised and stood on Pier for 2 hours waiting for Tenders to come back and load. No information was given as to why we had to what so long in the freezing cold and raining pier.
To be honest the entertainment was absolutely terrible, couldn't sing. There was not much entertainment at all except for singing a musical.
Food was good Windjammers was the best Cascade terrible.

nearly perfect,but

easy to get aboard,staff helpful and cheerful.cabin dated,but clean.HOWEVER, the fridge wasn't operating,and the steward advised that most of them didn't work.ship itself showing its age,and hard wear.Windjammers was excellent,the food varied and good quality.seating a bit cramped,but o.k.Cascades even better,with excellent staff.Nightime entertainment terrible, poor grade musicians and magicians,the worst we have ever seen.the resident musicians at the Centrum not much better.cabin staff and game hosts good at their job.all in all, 6 out of 10.

Shaz03

Shaz03AU

Restaurant Review Onboard, Chef's Table & Chops Grille - October 2017

Wonderful entertaining ,best Japanese chef ever on our cruise. a delightful voyage.

Booking was done trough the net, no problems at all .Our cabin preference was granted and all onboard services were excellent. Cruising from HAWAII through TAHITI, BORA BORA and NEW ZEALAND, back to AUSTRALIA was absolutely a dream , I cannot speak higher of the benefits we enjoyed on "HER" maiden cruise.

Suziepops

Suziepops

Not as good as it used to be

Kath

KathSydney, NSW

Woke up covered in waste from busted sewer!!!

Ian Bates

Ian BatesHorsley

Good ship but a little dated.

Tasmania cruise on Radiance of the seas had a good time & as far as I know no one got sick staff were always at eating venues doing the washy washy hand wipe which we found good as people were not left to sterelise hands themselves, as it only takes one to infect whole ship. found the ship badly in need of a refurbish rust, handrails with no varnish all the things you don't expect unless you are on a container ship.
Meals were good in restaurants, one bad day in windjammer when food was cold found chap in charge & told him the legal temperature for hot food is 78deg Celsius he fixed it immediately overall good trip would go again.
Cabin 9598

Bad Day At Sea

I was on the Radiance of the Seas three days on it got sick (we were warned by the company there was sickness on board) bar prices are over the top, the gratuities they asked for were also over the top, some of the bars had no waiter and the food service is average.
So back to cruising on p&o (on ship 1 November 2015 to 17 November 2015).

Baroness

BaronessSydney

Fine..Until I Got Sick

Anyone else sick on Radiance of Seas Alaska September 4 - 11, 2015

Anyone else get sick from this 'WOW experience'? Eleven out of our group of 14 got sick starting Sept 9th on the Radiance of Seas Alaska Cruise Sept 4 - 11, 2015. Also never received bar service in lounges or casino. Had to go to bar and order then pay 18% gratuity. Sure don't mind tipping for service but this was 'overboard'. The dining room staff were excellent and If we didn't go with friends, this cruise would have been a disaster! Will stick with Princess/Holland America - never sick on those cruises.

Fantastic Holiday all round.

We travelled on Radiance of The Seas in March 2014 to NZ and we couldn't have had a better holiday. The food was fantastic. Breakfast time I asked for fresh fried eggs as the ones already made were not hot enough and I couldn't have had better service. The eggs were made in front of me without a hinch. All crew members gave us terrific service. Our cabin was always spotless and the entertainment brilliant. I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone. If you didn't like it you are really hard to please !!!!!! We are going again.

I will never Travel Royal Caribbean ever again, disgraceful