Royal Crest Blinds

Royal Crest Blinds (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Sree

SreeBentleigh East

Professional, approachable and ontime!!

Professional Service & Quality Guarenteed

Tony

TonyMelbourne

Excellent Job!

Thank you Ram and team for doing my roller blinds. Job well done! I would highly recommend this company. You are awesome!

Perfect. .just what we ordered.

We asked 3 companies to quote for our blinds. Royal Crest was the middle priced quotation.
We are so happy that we chose them.
They were delivered on time, fitted perfectly and the quality is superb.
Happy with everything - thank you Ram.

Highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds

Ram is amazing. Honest, reliable, punctual. Really happy with the blinds he installed for us for the best price.
I highly recommend Royal Cres Blinds.
Thanks for a great service!!!

LOVE MY BLINDS Excellent service

Highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds . What a fabulous wonderful and professional experience I have had . Ram is amazing . He quoted and followed through with me and installed for me . This company provided the best service experience I have ever had and at a affordable price
Love my blinds . Thoroughly recommend . Don’t look anywhere else . Ring this company . Speak to Ram you will not be disappointed .!! That’s a certainly .

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service!!

I dealt with Ram from start to finish and he was amazing. What a lovely guy! He was prompt in communicating throughout the process and was so polite and friendly every time.
The blinds are amazing and he installed them perfectly in no time!
These days I feel like everyone is out to rip you off, but not this time. Ram is definitely about doing the right thing by the customer at a very reasonable price!
I will be recommending this company to anyone that will listen!
Thanks for a great product at a great price!!

Excellent service. Great product!

Perchursed blinds for my whole house and installed in 2016, I absolutely loved the great service Ram has provided. very good price and great customer service!

Kim

Kim

5 star service

Ram acted in a very professional and prompt manner. He was the first one to reply with a quote and offered us a very good price competitive. He was able to produce the blinds earlier given we were moving into our place within a week and had it installed before our moving date. When we had an issue with a blind he was quick to return and fix it. On one occasion we even missed a window and Ram was so kind to come in and provide us with the blind complimentarily and installed it shortly after we contacted him. Honestly 5 star business and service. We're really happy with the block out blinds and privacy blinds. Would definitely recommend Ram to anyone else. Wishing you all the best with your future success of your business Ram. Awesome job!

Ankit K

Ankit KMelbourne

Brilliant product, brilliant customer service

Ram just finished installing dual roller blinds to our newly built home and I wish I could share pictures of the excellent work he's done- right from helping us chose fabric, patterns, to keeping us informed through the process and installing it within an hour today. His quote was extremely competitive and can usually deliver within 10 days as he has his own factory. Can't recommend him enough.

Amy

Amy

High Quality Blinds and Service at a reasonable price!!!

Ram installed dual roller blinds for my 2 brand new townhouses. I am a very meticulous customer and the service was always friendly, punctual and professional. His blinds are an excellent quality for the price that I paid.
I'm so happy with my blinds - they look stunning!!!

Amazing

Ram was exceptional throughout the process. From the first phone call to the installation and after service he has been amazing. He made things easy during the selection process and was very accommodating with his time. He truly values great customer service. Thank you again to Ram and his team.

Superior products and service

The service was prompt and personal, and the product was of great quality. I couldn't be happier with my interaction and purchase. Thanks again.

D Louey

D LoueyMelbourne

Fantastic service, product and price! Don't look anywhere else!

Ram was very professional and a delight to deal with. He was happy to work around my schedule and was punctual both for the measure and quote phase and the installation phase, which was greatly appreciated. He has a great range of blinds and spent time assisting me to select the perfect ones for our apartments. His pricing was also excellent. I'm really happy with the installation and wouldn't hesitate to call on Ram again!

Sandra

SandraWollert

Excellent service.

This company was easy to deal with. Ram was always around to answer any of our questions and got everything installed easily without any hassles. Would recommend to use them.

Excellent product, service and price.

We are really pleased with the price, quality and service we were provided with by Ram when we purchased our new blinds for the home we recently moved into. The new blinds have modernized and lightened our home and it looks great. The old ones were very heavy to look at and a lot of the blind pulleys had broken. Ram fitted in with our working hours, so it wasn't necessary for either of us to take time off work to organise the selection and fitting. We are especially happy with the price as we were ordering blinds for 28 windows. Thank-you Ram.

Highly recommended! Fantastic quality & service at a great price.

I called Ram to arrange a time for a quote and he was able to come out on the same day. He was very professional and helpful, and his pricing was very competitive. I requested a quick turnaround to have the blinds installed the following week and he was able to deliver! The blinds are exactly what I was looking for. They fit our windows/doors perfectly & look fantastic. They are excellent quality and finishing too! Thank you Ram. I highly recommend Royal Crest Blinds to anyone who needs custom blinds installed in their home.

Quality product with service to match

Ram provided great service of a quality product at a reasonable & affordable price.
I have used Royal Crest Blinds twice now.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very highly recommended - will use these guys again

Can't recommend more highly, Ram was prompt, courteous, competitive and super professional. Needed blinds in a hurry and Royal crest blinds beat other quotes, and installed a great quality product in less time than any other business we received a quote from. Ram even fixed up another blind that had an issue (an old blind) and nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend and we will definitely use these guys in future.

Great service and a delight to deal with.

Thank you Ram.
It was a pleasure to deal with you and I am very happy with my blinds.
Your advise and expertise was appreciated.
Steve